The beginning of a Revolution

Tali

After the death of 5 farmers in Northern China, killed by the government for supporting the Communist Party, the Communist have decided to create the People's Liberation Army and have set up bases around villages to protect farmers from the landlords and nationalists party. 

The Chinese government has decided to send military forces to squash the PLA's forces and should arrive in 4.5 days

PoJQyFJ.gif

Northern China

"Attention citizens, you have been caught supporting the Communist Party of China, and for your punishment, your 5 most trusted and well respected neighbors shall be executed for treason. Let this be a message to you all to follow the correct political party, the Nationalist Party of China," the Chinese officer said, standing above five unarmed men who were tied.

The farmers watch as the soldier slowly aimed his Mauser C96, and fired the first shot towards the Mayor of the village, and the biggest Communist supporter, the one who gave the farmers his extra rations to ensure they were fed before himself, and then his entire family was killed, one by one, until the 17 year old daughter was executed for being associated with the Mayor. 

"No more executions will happen if you comply with your gov-" the officer tried to say, before being shot. Once the officer falls to his knees, a group of warriors swarm the village, and capture all of China's Officers inside the village.

"You kill innocent citizens, their families for political power, however the Proletariat have arisen, and they shall overcome your oppression and you will be overwhelmed by the oppressed who come to collect their righteous revenge. Tell your government that the poor no longer fear it and that we will fight until we have our freedoms," The Warrior stated, before killing all but one man, the man chosen to give the message to the Nationalist Party. 

"Go, before I change my mind and have you killed."

And the man ran, ran towards Beijing.

Beijing, Presidential Office

The man arrived hours later to Beijing, and was granted a meeting with the President. He informed he did as ordered, however was ambushed and his team was destroyed. The President, clearly angry, has decided to overwhelm the Northern sector of China and hunt down any communist sympathizers and any citizen caught helping or accepting help from a communist. He declared he will make the rebels pay for their crimes, and bring China together to destroy these vermin.

The Creation of the People's Liberation Army

After the incident in Northern China, the Communist Party of China has decided to create the People's Liberation Army to build defenses against the Nationalist Party. Ensuring that the most vulnerable would be heavily defended. Active recruitment was opened, and the PLA offered any citizen who joined a future of equality and the destruction of oppression. The PLA also started accepting donations, able to collect enough money to buy military equipment from the market, and possibly, to hire outsiders to assist us with the cause. At the moment, the Communist Party of China has sent an envoy to the Confederation of Holland ( @Spectral ) to meet with one of the 8 clans to attempt to negotiate a deal, preferably the Nyugen clan. With a budget of 1.2 Billion allocated for this agreement, the representative will have to find a way to get the clan to accept this deal, otherwise, the PLA would surely fall without assistance to capture coastal cities, economic powerhouses of China. 

Military leaders shall comprise of the most experienced and loyal officers who joined the PLA and the Communist Party, each being given command to authorize any attacks that may benefit the war cause.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Within the office of Sydney, home of the Nyugen, an envoy of the PLA sat with a cup of tea and a plate of cookies. After nearly 40 minutes of waiting, the envoy was ushered into a meeting room, where a young woman stood, no older than 25.

"Hello, I am Savannah Nyugen, daughter of Edward Nyugen. Unfortunately he is away on political matters attending a council meeting, so I have been tasked with negotiating with you. How may we be of service to the Mandarin People?" She inquired formally, a pleasing smile radiating warmth towards the envoy.

MV5BOWI2YzYzMzAtMzcxMi00NDA1LWExZTgtZWQ3

Rep: Naomi Xin

Communist Party of China member

People's Liberation Army Field Operator/Major

"It is nice to meet you Savanna Nyugen, my name is Naomi Xin, I came to your wonderful nation today to attempt to contract your military to assist us on our war against our oppressors. We unfortunately do not have the manpower or equipment to break through enemy lines on the coastal cities due to their economic status, which causes them to have a rather large military presence. I dont know if you heard of the multiple tragedies happening, but I can assume, even to your people, killing defenseless children is a heinous and criminal act, no? I am asking for your assistance, and we are willing to pay the best clan for assistance. Help us capture these economic powerhouses and destroy the Nationalist Military presence on the coast line, and you will be paid handsomely."

The PLA agent says, then takes a sip from her tea.

PoJQyFJ.gif

"Tragedies are felt by all, but the reality of the tragedy doesn't give us the ability to act. In order to do so, we as a clan must be streagnthened. Thus, if you would like our assistance, the clan would ask for 2.3 billion and the blessing to detained a portion of the loyality population, and move them to settlements being established within Holland. They will be carefully watched and barred from travel. Additionally, we would ask for 10% of the funds available from the start." She informed the Envoy, keeping the unflinching radiant smile.

The sharp eye of Naomi's meet Savanna's and politely puts her tea to the ground. 

"That proposal is unacceptable. The PLA isnt made of unlimited resources, we need the coastal cities to expand our economic development and power, which could always be used to further your nations coffins. I could guarantee our future business if you assist us with a better bargain. We can pay 1.2 billion total, and I can give you 25% of that right now upfront, and to ensure we keep our side of the deal,  I will stay here, as a hostage as some would say. I am a very important figure in the PLA and Communist Party of China. My military history can tell you i can achieve victories when the odds were stacked against me. I can even have the Nationalist navy mostly decommissioned to sweeten the deal, all I have to do is give a call to the PLA to send our best infiltrators to decommission them. The arrogant nationalist government keep skeleton crews on their navy. Preferring to have personnel on ground to defend these vital strongpoints. Do we have a deal, Savanna?"

The agent eyes lower, and grabs for her cup of tea

PoJQyFJ.gif

"indeed 25% upfront is quite generous, but there is still the matter of population. As of now, that is Holland's weakest point. Surely we could arrange something to transfer, say, 2 million refugees? Wars tend to displace civilians anyway. Or perhaps your poverty stricken paupers?" She would fire back at the agent, casually sipping her tea.

"As much as I understand your need for population, and we wont allow any citizen who may fight for our cause to be abducted, especially when we could use them to bolster our numbers. However, there is a group of Nationalist Supporters who harass neutral villages, especially the villages on the verge to support the PLA and Communist Party. That number is 1.5 million. That's the best I can do."

The agent smirks, then takes a sip of her tea.

PoJQyFJ.gif

"Then as a token of gratitude, we will only ask for 1 billion, in exchange for the 1.5 million refugees. Additionally, if  would prefer, we could revert back to the 10%, which will allow you more room to purchase equipment, of which we can provide a market to you through one of the other clans. They will charge you a reduced black market rate, though for us providing then business, they will give us a small percentage. Thus, everyone wins. Is this a satisfactory deal." She would offer, before taking a bite out of the biscuit, the smile residing on her face even now.

"Agreed. I will have the PLA call off the execution of these refugees and have them on the first ship to Holland, and per payment, I have it here." She pulls out a briefcase, opens it, brings out 120,000,000, the 10% and closes the briefcase. "Here is your 10% of the 1.2 billion. I will ensure the PLA will keep this in safe keeping, and we are very interested in buying military equipment. On the other issue, I did offer myself as a form of hostage, so where will I be staying at?" 

PoJQyFJ.gif

"A residence will be provided at the Nyugen mansion here in Sydney. You will be assigned the guest wing over looking the ocean, where a servant will be there to provide you food and clean up as required. You will be allowed to explore the upper ring of the city, but it would be ideal, for safety reasons, if you did not leave it. Frederick will show you to your temporary home, and will then do as you ask." She told her as she stood up and directed the envoy to a man who had been patiently and quietly waiting, unseen, in the corner.

Naomi stands and turns to face Frederick "Nice to meet you. I am ready to see my temporary hom, and Savanna, thank you for agreeing, I am truly grateful you agreed to my proposal," 

Naomi then bows her head, a sign of respect.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Looking at the Chinese situation considerably worried, Tokyo soon sent an envoy to the Chinese government to request a meeting for consultations concerning the situation in China, as well as the presence of the Holland Navy in nearby waters. It was hoped that the Chinese government would be willing to discuss these issues, as well as establish good neighbourly relations in general.

3 hours ago, Just Monika said:

Looking at the Chinese situation considerably worried, Tokyo soon sent an envoy to the Chinese government to request a meeting for consultations concerning the situation in China, as well as the presence of the Holland Navy in nearby waters. It was hoped that the Chinese government would be willing to discuss these issues, as well as establish good neighbourly relations in general.

Message from Beijing's Presidental Office: 

The President will accept a meeting with the Japanese envoy, however we must warn you, that if your envoy is found to by sympathetic to the farmers causes, they will be deported immediately. Farmers have been revolting against the Administration and will eventually be held responsible for their treasonous actions.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will host the meeting in the Eastern Wing.

A secret Message from a PLA Agent posted in the Nationalist Party's party

MESSAGE STRICTLY FOR JAPANESE GOVERNMENT EYES

This is a message from a member of the current administration cabinet member, I 'work' for the Foreign Affairs Ministry, however my real objective is to intercept and ensure the safety of my people. The current government of China is a great danger to the poor and underrepresented farmers. After the government started their purge, the PLA was created to defend the defenseless farmers who wish to live in peace. We tried all legal methods to stop the government, however they still killed innocent people and their children to show their dominance. For the people of China, I must ask you to not trust the current government, as they have shown no evidence of being a government for the people, and we request you do not interfere in China's affairs that could stop us from bringing this government to justice. In this envelope, you will find the evidence of the governments brutal methods. 

<Documentation of Official Torture guides are found>

<Photos showing the massacre of villages who supported the Communist Party of China>

<Documentation of Nationalist Party giving orders to eliminate anyone who led protests against the nationalist Party's control over the government>

I hope you will realize, that the situation in China is dire, and the reason why I have to ask you to not interfere in our operations. If you have any questions, I will give you a way to contact me. While in Beijing, I have multiple couriers stationed at Tiananmen Square, one can be found sitting at a bench south of Tiananmen, wearing a blue coat, black pants and reading a newspaper and smoking a cigarette to differentiate from others. He will only speak for 5 minutes until he will leave to give me information that you want to set up a meeting.  

PoJQyFJ.gif

Envoy Takahashi Kinichiro was a career diplomat in the service of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Well-acquainted with the Seiyuukai and Minseito both, as well as a sizable portion of the Japanese upper class, including both nobles and zaibatsu, he had been chosen for the mission on account of his expertise and his sound judgement, which was hoped to be valuable in the talks with the Chinese. Already of slightly advanced age, Envoy Takahashi was of somewhat short stature, though he carried himself with a certain grace and confidence that made it clear that the man hardly bowed to anyone, despite his friendly expression. With his round glasses, well-brushed moustache and bowler hat, he seemed every bit the Japanese upper class politician and diplomat he was.

As he arrived at the presidential palace, he quickly clenched his walking cane between his left arm and body and presented his credentials and invitation, asking to be let in for the meeting in mandarin that was fluent, though it lacked much of a regional colouration, making it clear that the speaker learned the standard language and didn't just grow up with it.

Meanwhile at Tiananmen Square...

Mori Norikatsu had arrived in Beijing just that day, after travelling with one of the commercial steamers from Incheon to Tianjin, then taking the railway from there to the capital. Dressed in a more modest fashion, he seemed younger and far less refined than the envoy, rather, his somewhat bulky build suggested that he had done quite a bit of exercise or heavy labour. Which was unsurprising, given his background in the Japanese military. Wearing unassuming and slightly ragged western clothing, Mori walked up and down the square, casually observing the people, buying a bit of street food, then quietly approaching whomever fit the description he had been provided.

"Sorry, my friend, got some matches?", he asked in the local Beijing dialect, which he had picked up in training on the streets. "I ran out of them a short while ago and forgot to buy new ones. But gotta wait here for someone and thought I'd light one." Watching out for any police officers or other suspicious people, Mori waited for a response. Like his superiors back in Japan, he wasn't too sure what the meaning of all this was and was wary, but to those back in Tokyo it seemed worth investigating and at least to Mori, it seemed more interesting than his desk job in Keijo, looking through Chinese newspapers for any relevant news and typing up a weekly report for the third section.

The Soldier guarding the entrance and takes a look at his credentials and invitation before stepping aside and an agent of the Office of Ministry shows the man to the meeting room where he finds the Minister of Foreign Affairs and soldiers surrounding the room. The Minister of Foreign Affairs is a female woman, with a slim body, with first glances, appears to be malnourished and frail. Her long black hair tied into a bun and her dress is very traditional, with a flower design.

"Please, have a seat, the President will be here shortly. He is currently busy with a Military meeting and it should end shortly," Ying Yue Li says. 

Tiananmen Square

The PLA agent, quickly glances at the man in front of him, and makes mental notes of his appearance. Unsure if this could be a possible government undercover agent or the possible Japanese agent that may show up, he quietly nods his head and waves for the man to sit at the bench. The PLA agent, age 17, age clearly shows, 5'6 and appears to be 145 pounds, short black hair is noticed under the PLA's hat is seen. 

"Let me get my stash of my matches, its just in my bag." 

He pulls his bag from his side and grabs a match, with a piece of paper wrapped around the match that read that was written in Japanese, if the man is able to read the message, than the PLA agent will know that he does not work for the Government.

"If you can understand this, than you are a Japanese operative. The current government forbids any foreigners to visit the country except for meetings between governments. Tap your foot once if you are here to set up a meeting with the 'Assistant'."

The PLA agent hands the match to the man who asked for the matches and then lifts the newspaper to cover his face as 2 Police officers stroll past them...

PoJQyFJ.gif

Takahashi quietly nodded and took a seat, waiting for the Chinese president. Taking off his hat and putting it on his lap, he went mentally over the notes, as he waited.

Mori took the matches and casually lighted his cigarette as the police passed by. "Thanks, my friend.", he said, as he handed back the matches, tapping his foot once lightly. "Want a cigarette too?"

The President Chiang Kai-shek finally arrives, and offers his hand.

"Welcome to China, I apologize for the wait, I had to meet with my military leaders on certain issues," the President said.

The man quickly nods, and extends his hand for a cigarette whilekeeping his eyes on the police who shortly  disappear behind a store.

"Beautiful weather we are having. It's usually not this clear, or quiet," the PLA agent exclaims 

PoJQyFJ.gif

The Students Legion,  formed out of youngsters whom are between the age of 18 and 25. 2500 strong and armed with weapons in the possesion of the Communist Party was volounteerely sent to the Chinese Communist defense. Their ettiquette was the usual soviet army uniform of brown with a red star on the steel helm. The commander,  Mikhail Tukhachevsky, is arriving and shaking hands with the chinese communist command without any recognition of Tsarist actions. Following the Legion came medical equiptment which were donations from russian hospitals, rations, clothing and limited numbers of handguns

----

A Tsarist russian representative, Sergey Sazonov is sent to the Chinese capital to act as the new ambassador. 

Edited by Rimski

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

"No issue, President. It's a pleasure meeting you. My name is Takahashi. The Japanese government in Tokyo sends its regards.", the envoy stated in a friendly manner, raising up as he said so, shaking Chiang's hand. "I take it, the situation regarding Northern China?"

"It is rather calm and I hope it stays that way. If the weather turns bad, it would cause quite a bit of trouble for my parents back home at the farm.",the Japanese agent responded calmly, looking up in the sky for a moment.

"Yes, the peasants living in Northern China have been supporting an illegal political party that has been classified as a National Security threat. What brings you to my Country?" the President says, while looking out the window.

"I apologize to hear that, unfortunately, with the storm coming in, it will be unavoidable. The tyranny of shadow is upon us." the PLA agent said, looking rather sad before handing the man a note that reads "The Assistant will be at the Dragon Cafe tomorrow at 4:00pm tomorrow. She will know you will be coming." and then, the man gets up and heads towards an alleyway before disappearing from view. 

Edited by Natalia Poklonskaya

PoJQyFJ.gif

"The Japanese Empire has been concerned with these recent developments, that these might have adverse effects on regional trade and security environment. It is hard to not be worried about communist insurgency in Northern China, when our people are just across the Yalu and Ussuri. Thus, we'd like to know whether adequate measures are being taken to deal with the issue, as well as whether your government is aware of the foreign naval presence in your South.", Takahashi stated calmly.

Finishing his cigarette in peace, Mori then walked off, in order to get a lodging for the night and return the next day.

"The Communist faction is being handled, any citizen caught being suspected of being a communist sympathizer have been targeted and military presence in Northern China shall increase in 2 days." The President looks down, with both hands behind his back. "Yes, we are aware of the foreign navy in our South. Just a routine war games I suppose with our Southern Chinese Warlord criminal gang, which I have decided to run amuck because they are keen to kill the communists."

The Assistant arrives thirty minutes early to the designated area to meet with the Japanese Agent, scouting the best table to take, placing unmarked guards around the building, and ensure the local authorities are busy in a different district, she finally takes a seat at 3:58pm ar her table and waits for the Japanese agent...

PoJQyFJ.gif

Clan Nyugen would begin their assault, deploying the aircraft from the carrier while the remaining vessels would bombard the fleets at Macau and Yangjang. The subs would stray farther out, and attack the vessels docked at Hongkong at the beginning of the assault, surprising the Chinese forces before they could make their moves. Subsequently, the Fighters would escort the bombers as they began their run striking Macau and Hongkong airfields and then ports. After the Mandarin navy had been adequately dealt with, the Nyugen clan would deploy their ground forces, and split: half to take Macau, and half to take Gaungzhou. Forces in Hongkong would be more likely to try and reinforce Macau prior to Hongkong, making Gaungzhou easier to take. A lucrative trade, to be sure.

guangdong.gif

Square - Carrier

Circle - Battleship

Triangle - Subs(Packs of 3)

House - Cruiser

Fourpoint Star - Destroyer

Heart - Battlecruiser

Arrow - Fighters

Lightning Bolt - Bomber

Octogan - Ground force

Edited by Spectral

Takahashi nodded solemnly. "That is good to hear. The Empire wishes only the best for China, but these seem like trying times and if the problems spill over, it is difficult to say what could not happen. In this regard, I have been instructed to offer you an agreement for better trade relations, to allow for better economic development in the region, in the hope that this might improve the stability long-term, while we also are not unwilling to provide military assistance, should it be required, though, in such case, we'd hope that the steps are being taken to stabilise the situation soon, before it spirals out of control further."

Following the meeting the previous day, Mori arrived at the cafe quietly, looking around and waiting. Given the nature of these talks, and the risks involved, he had reported his progress so far (which was quite limited) to a second agent, who was to deliver it to the head of the operation in Keijo.