Question about City Timers and Projects

Ukunaka

i was wondering if a nation has not reached its 10 city count and builds a project will they have to wait 10 days to build another city even though the first 10 cities don't normally have a timer or would they only have to wait for building another project until they reach 10 cities?

• Downvote 1

That's actually a good question now that project slots open up well before the city timer begins... Used to be that city 5 was a no-brainer to get before you attempted projects, but now?

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

That's actually a good question now that project slots open up well before the city timer begins... Used to be that city 5 was a no-brainer to get before you attempted projects, but now?

I know it technically could be done before but now it becomes a much more likely scenario as many people start their first project right after their 5th or soon after it, i think i made my missilepad when i was at 6.

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ukunaka said:

I know it technically could be done before but now it becomes a much more likely scenario as many people start their first project right after their 5th or soon after it, i think i made my missilepad when i was at 6.

I did my missile launch pad at 8, so yeah, it's a very plausible scenario

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

still not 100% sure on the city after building a project,

but one of my members found out that if you build a city within your first ten and try to create a project it wont let you create the project for ten days even though the first ten cities have no timer.

still awaiting an official answer for the other way from @Alex

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Ukunaka said:

still not 100% sure on the city after building a project,

but one of my members found out that if you build a city within your first ten and try to create a project it wont let you create the project for ten days even though the first ten cities have no timer.

still awaiting an official answer for the other way from @Alex

The first 10 cities do not have a timer. Projects still have timers.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2018 at 5:17 PM, Alex said:

The first 10 cities do not have a timer. Projects still have timers.

@Alexwell the question was actually about whether the coding exempts the first ten cities from being effected by the project timer, but i have figured out that the first ten cities do have a timer if you build a project

On 5/23/2018 at 1:03 AM, Sir Scarfalot said:

>---<

I Found the answer to the question that you probably have already figured out the answer to

3DWKTzA.png

Edited by Ukunaka