Pantheon is back in the game :D

The Emperor

7 minutes ago, Ebeezy said:

You are wrong. It is a very good idea. The $yndisphere clapped the frick out of those ParaCov noobs with that FA.

I'm afraid i do not recognize this term 'ParaCov', if you would be kind enough to elaborate.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lairah said:

When i say T$, i was not necessarily referring to you, nor any of T$ more official statements, the formatting of which i absolutely love by the way. I was more speaking about the various comments by your Head of FA. Maybe this is just me, but, i don't find having an FA head who goes around angrily throwing salt at top 15 alliances, and calling them irrelevant, just as a starting off point, is a very good idea. 

Of course, i'm just a noob in low gov, you're a tenured leader, perhaps i miss something older eyes do not skim past.

Heh, I should clarify one thing. Though since our founding my position in t$ gov has been in IA, as of a few months ago I made a lateral move over to FA. We have a triumvirate system (our 'Executive Board'). So I am the Head of FA :P I've always tended to stay away from the OWF, and prefer to do my work on discord. Partisan is just my measly underling who sometimes runs amok on the OWF. Ask Ebeezy. It is hard to teach an old dog a new trick. 

I'm glad you like our post formats though; I like them too!

• Upvote 2

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

7 minutes ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

Heh, I should clarify one thing. Though since our founding my position in t$ gov has been in IA, as of a few months ago I made a lateral move over to FA. We have a triumvirate system (our 'Executive Board'). So I am the Head of FA :P I've always tended to stay away from the OWF, and prefer to do my work on discord. Partisan is just my measly underling who sometimes runs amok on the OWF. Ask Ebeezy. It is hard to teach an old dog a new trick. 

Well, i suppose such errors as this are my reward for trying to engage in logical conversation with inadequate sleep and right as i wake up. Sleep is very important everyone, it stops you from looking like a fool. Upon even checking the T$ alliance page, it would indeed be the case i have found myself mistaken. I have a variety of excuses but i'll be sticking with fatigue and mild ignorance as the bearers of this truth. 

My point still exists at least, though, that's good news. It's.... much weaker than before, but all is not lost! Myself being a diplomat, albeit one very much still learning, i have recently learned a lesson that my word could represent not a single iota of ADM's opinion, yet it will be taken as such, because of who i am, and my station. That's for a mere diplomat, i can imagine the weight is much heavier on the department head, as well as his deputy.

It really is a very nice format. My only complain is the fault of the forums themselves. I use the dark theme, and they have this horrid habit of making posts appear in black font sometimes. 
Thank you for your kind corrections on my inexcusably ignorant understanding of Syndicate's government, it is structured a bit differently than i am used to, but that's little excuse. You keep your treaties secret, not your government. 

Edited by Lairah
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

image.jpg

We see through your lies, Chaunce.

• Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

13 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Weren't you the guy that ran away from leadership and the AA right before TEst hit you all? I find the idea of you being the one who "saves" anyone to be.. Well, lackng. I had the pleasure of dealing with Yui during that rough time for Pantheon, and there have been few people to earn my respect quicker than Yui. If anyone is needed to lead Pantheon, it's Yui. 

No, remember how their entire coalition and Pantheon gov themselves said how Fist was super busy in Real Life and had to leave. Them calling him a coward who fled now either shows them to all be liars back then or hypocrites now. (Seeing as the guy who stole the bank left and didn't coup)

I'm not sure how you could call them all liars like that precum, how dare you call them liars?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

22 minutes ago, Malal said:

No, remember how their entire coalition and Pantheon gov themselves said how Fist was super busy in Real Life and had to leave. Them calling him a coward who fled now either shows them to all be liars back then or hypocrites now. (Seeing as the guy who stole the bank left and didn't coup)

I'm not sure how you could call them all liars like that precum, how dare you call them liars?

Well, even if people were not too amused by fist deleting, I don't think you should blame people for covering him and not blowing it up for the drama. Because you know, even if Yui certainly could have brought up a narrative blaming it all on fist, she was busy fixing the place with a new government and didn't need that kind of distraction. It's what makes it all the worse that now someone decided to return and just blame it on her that Pantheon went to shit, even though she handed over government months ago after being a uniting figure for years. 

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Malal said:

Nah, government wanted to calm things down and let Pantheon be. As a member we had to follow. It worked out well because ya'll got clapped, Pantheon got clapped, TEst got clapped. So everyone was satisfied at the end of the day.

• Downvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

54 minutes ago, Betulius said:

image.jpg

We see through your lies, Chaunce.

FACT: Zeebrus has always pulled the strings behind the Syndicate. 

...those with open eyes will see...

• Upvote 3

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

6 hours ago, Lairah said:

When i say T$, i was not necessarily referring to you, nor any of T$ more official statements, the formatting of which i absolutely love by the way. I was more speaking about the various comments by your Head of FA. Maybe this is just me, but, i don't find having an FA head who goes around angrily throwing salt at top 15 alliances, and calling them irrelevant, just as a starting off point, is a very good idea. 

Of course, i'm just a noob in low gov, you're a tenured leader, perhaps i miss something older eyes do not skim past.

5 hours ago, Lairah said:

Well, i suppose such errors as this are my reward for trying to engage in logical conversation with inadequate sleep and right as i wake up. Sleep is very important everyone, it stops you from looking like a fool. Upon even checking the T$ alliance page, it would indeed be the case i have found myself mistaken. I have a variety of excuses but i'll be sticking with fatigue and mild ignorance as the bearers of this truth. 

My point still exists at least, though, that's good news. It's.... much weaker than before, but all is not lost! Myself being a diplomat, albeit one very much still learning, i have recently learned a lesson that my word could represent not a single iota of ADM's opinion, yet it will be taken as such, because of who i am, and my station. That's for a mere diplomat, i can imagine the weight is much heavier on the department head, as well as his deputy.

It really is a very nice format. My only complain is the fault of the forums themselves. I use the dark theme, and they have this horrid habit of making posts appear in black font sometimes. 
Thank you for your kind corrections on my inexcusably ignorant understanding of Syndicate's government, it is structured a bit differently than i am used to, but that's little excuse. You keep your treaties secret, not your government. 

As Chaunce has already covered the power structure of t$ as it stands, I won't delve into that. Mistakes happen. No worries :).

Lairah, I do understand your perception of my comments and the discussion which took place between myself and TGH. I'll happily explain myself; whether you decide to engage in conversation on that is entirely up to you.

I'm an old, opinionated dog with a history of controversy- including both huge successes and hilarious failures. My playstyle has always been one which invites controversy: It is what this world turns on and at times the greatest rewards come from taking the biggest risks. Over time i've learned that there are times and places for soft-gloved diplomacy. There are also times places and instances where it makes more sense to simply push back hard on a matter or topic.

In my opinion, the other thread (and particularly, the push of certain parties to pin myself and t$  into a position of malicious intent) was such a situation. As a mere deputy I am allowed more liberties on fora such as these due to the lowered weight of my words in comparison to say, Chaunce. I do think you mistake my pushback on what appeared as a clear spin as emotionally driven. You probably don't know me well enough: I love drama, controversy and trolling. It's my sparetime hobby when i'm not doing diplomatic legwork. Sometimes the combination of the two causes confusion, i'll admit ;)). 

You do take my comment on TGH's irrelevance out of context though- perhaps this is a matter of miscommunication? My comment specifically in the context of the conversation pertained to TGH's rather heavy forum engagement on a topic and situation which had no impact on or relevance to them whatsoever, and given their attempts at pushing a certain narrative, I noted that they were irrelevant to the situation at hand and implied that they had no business meddling in it.

Lastly, there is also a long shared history as allies in the past between myself and people such as buorhann. We have worked together/cooperated closely for years in the past, having shared a metric shit tonne of banter. Such history tends to lead to more.. direct communication when disagreements do occur. In our case, we  find ourselves disagreeing on a few issues. That happens. You've seen a flare up over it. Not a very big deal in my opinion :).

I hope this clears a few things up on my end. I'm always open to an honest if you feel inclined. I tend to idle in t$' discord channels.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

19 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

And yet I’m not one coming off of taking others for granted.

Glad you clarified the history though.

lol. If you have a problem with me on a personal level you're free to find me on discord.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

6 hours ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

FACT: Zeebrus has always pulled the strings behind the Syndicate. 

...those with open eyes will see...

Can confirm that zee is the master of strings.

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

On 5/18/2018 at 1:59 PM, Malal said:

eb6.jpg

scSqPGJ.gif

2 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

This is 100% true

The Syndicate, House Stark, Cobra Kai and many others are completely under my control, soon they will all be as one and unite under Z E E B R U S P H E R E

An unstoppable force of pure destruction that will destroy every alliance in its way, reducing them down to nothing but rubble

Z E E B R U S F E A R

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

29 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Haha, ok, I laughed at that.  What movie is that?

hah that vid was perfect.

I tried searching the movie too and I have honestly no idea.