Pantheon is back in the game :D

The Emperor

15 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

They are readable to anyone with a reasonable intelligence and who spends some time in it, nice try to get out of it though XD

@Shify That was so cherrypicked man XD

What do you mean readable i can happily show you a screenshot. I sat a full minutewaiting for them to load and they was blurry as hell. So again define readable.

Edit: Just because you deemed being an *** in your response adequate and ignoring several people saying the same thing. I'll happily take the time to show you. Sent via DM on discord as I can't load them here for being too large.

Edited by Alexio15
  • Upvote 2

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Here are some interesting images.

jkCtOIq.png

TezPGlZ.png

As you can see, it is Pantheon's current leadership has waged a disinformation campaign against their alliance, not The Commonwealth's. By silencing their critics, making appeals to patriotism, and going after fictional enemies, Pantheon's leadership has behaved like dictators consolidating their power. Members of Pantheon need to realise, like I did, that the current government is no longer looking out for them. They aren't loyalists: they're traitors. Many of the Pantheon loyalists have moved to The Commonwealth. 

Edit: Well, I didn't know that I wasn't the first person to say this, so nvm

Edited by Reuben Cheuk
  • Upvote 1

What if they are right though?

But yeah, RH is new to gov and is strongly wordered, that def wasnt the best way to have a strategy meeting(and his wgoals where not right), and when I adress the AA I am nothing but 100% Honest. I have to train up new gov and have leaks, it sucks but they are both great people and just need to learn

• Downvote 5

I don't think anyone is going to stop you or step up to you that's directly affected by this.  You've managed to effectively hide behind the Syndicate protection to do as you wish.

Overall it's pointless for anyone to even continue arguing about it.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I want to ask you a question though Reuben, if I could prove beyond any doubt that what I am saying is correct, would you be open to it?(Proof will be easy to read this time I promise XD)

I'm open to reviewing it.

2 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Dude that's such BS, I TCW was pissed that you said that and I was working with you to try and fix that. It was not a joke. And I'm going to say the obvious, your gov wasnt working and doing what I did was necessary to actually fix the situation. It needed nothing short of a complete remake, and that is what I was going to do. If you wanted to leave before you felt stubbed by me making current gov re-apply, then that's your choice and I dont fault you for it. The lies about what you said about your plan and acting like the titan cant demote and remake gov is despicable. Nuking a discord because you didnt like being put in a situation where you had to prove you could do the job to be gov anymore was low. I hope you enjoy TCW :D

Yet I was the one who suggested the idea of a merge in the first place, I admit I still wanted to save Pantheon if I could, but I recognised that as each day went by things got harder and harder and the looming war that would cripple us drew nearer. I wouldn't have any issues if you volunteered to help in areas that you could, but the way you "tried to help" was unacceptable. To take advantage of a situation, removing people from gov that had served the alliance continually since before you even left in the first place. Pantheon has suffered a lot in the preceding months, a bank theft, long term members leaving, government instability from people who were in roles they shouldn't have been in the first place, shit warchests, lack of activity, etc. But until you actually post proof that Felkey is some mastermind behind stealing the members of Pantheon and is trying to manipulate us (proof that won't cause cataracts), then no one will believe you. Also your snarky comment at the end is unnecessary, and just shows how out of touch you really are. I have given all I could give to Pantheon 2 years of service displays that, and whilst I might doubt myself and my abilities, the over 20 offers from various people to join their alliance shows that I was always loyal, dedicated and motivated to make my alliance a better place, something you cannot do from tearing the rug from out under the feet of others. I have no intention to return.

• Upvote 1

There was more to that story, I will say I did I did for the good of Pantheon though. Im jsut not sure if I want to share it atm, sorry. But im confident that I can do it, and am more then willing to let people judge me for me hah

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Lairah said:

It matters because New Panth and T$ have now not only posed insult and accusation to TCW, but even insult to TGH, and seem intent to keep prodding both.

I think those who've read the t$ statements know that isn't true, but I'm more interested in the next part. t$ has insulted TGH? Are you trying to bring the Parti-Buor NAP argument into this thread as well? ARE YOU MAD?! Haha, I don't think the readers would appreciate that. One major back and forth in the other thread seems to me to be enough. 

Edited by Flame of the Flawed
  • Upvote 2

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

6 hours ago, Thalmor said:

It's not even that. I'm just 50 steps ahead of the game. My actions may not make sense in the present, but those who are prudent and that pay attention will be able to make the connections.

TL561zx.jpg

Care for a game of chess?

• Like 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, Django Jane said:

As an outsider with a genuine question... @The God Emperor of Mankind, I’m noticing you dodge the comments about you ghosting Pantheon and how Yui had to step up to carry YOUR abandoned alliance through a war during your first tenure. If I were a longtime Pantheon member, I’d want to know how it is you deemed yourself the savior when you went AWOL as leader. How are you expecting to retain membership when you can’t necessarily be trusted to lead through difficult times?

I’m sure your heart is in the right place but this seems like asking an arsonist for a water hose. Pantheon has been in trouble for awhile. If you wanted to be Superman, you’re a day later and a dollar short.

2 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

There was more to that story, I will say I did I did for the good of Pantheon though. Im jsut not sure if I want to share it atm, sorry. But im confident that I can do it, and am more then willing to let people judge me for me hah

I’ll entertain you, Queenie.

From what I remember at the time, he made several promises concerning Pantheon and ended up feeling guilty and deleting over it. I can’t remember what he promised but I remember it was to tS so it probably had something to do aith betraying TKR. 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

5 hours ago, Lairah said:

It matters because New Panth and T$ have now not only posed insult and accusation to TCW, but even insult to TGH, and seem intent to keep prodding both.

Furthermore, let the record show a single post in this drama filled scenario is more interesting than your entire life has ever been. We've seen train wrecks, but what we have here is an opportunity. Two trains, head on, big fireball, maybe one of them does a back flip through the air before smashing a residential area on landing. Make like the rest of the spectators, quite your tongue, and indulge in the refreshments set up for the show.

Excuse me?

tS has been clear on its stance, which goed no further than protection for what remains of Pantheon. Ive been trying rather hard not to turn this into a tS vs tCW thing and chaunce moreso. The majority of supposed "slander" on our end stems from certain people trying to put words in our mouth. Feel free to reread the posts.

TGH for as far as i know has nothing to do with this, though they seem very intent on making it about them :p.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

7 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Excuse me?

tS has been clear on its stance, which goed no further than protection for what remains of Pantheon. Ive been trying rather hard not to turn this into a tS vs tCW thing and chaunce moreso. The majority of supposed "slander" on our end stems from certain people trying to put words in our mouth. Feel free to reread the posts.

TGH for as far as i know has nothing to do with this, though they seem very intent on making it about them :p.

So do you support you do you support Pantheon's position on this whole fiasco?

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

To clarify something regard TCW-t$, I have been speaking to Chaunce since this incident began and he believed that the government members who came to TCW should be allowed to make their case directly to the members who stayed behind, whether that be on discord or via in game PM. As such, he has had no problems with them contacting members to share our side of the story and convincing other members to come to TCW. As far as I am aware their protection is entirely there to prevent someone from taking advantage of this situation for an easy rolling as they have not interfered with our ability to get our story out there and have even encouraged it.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

So do you support you do you support Pantheon's position on this whole fiasco?

We don't like the negativity of the tone this has taken on. We simply support the members understanding both views and being able to make a decision themselves. At this point, I'd say any relevant points have been made, and further negative back and forths don't benefit either party. We've now reached the point, that the OWF knows all too well, where it just becomes a series of circular arguments, with nothing new being repeated, but simply the same material coming up again and again in a cyclical manner. It seems best to me for both sides to now take this out of the public realm, and to allow each member of Pantheon, who now has both views easily accessible, to make their decision and move on. For what it has become right now, it is just becoming a liability for both parties, but I'm sure that is why many love these threads so much. I support both govs letting each member decide, and then building on what they then end up with. 

• Upvote 1

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

11 hours ago, TheNG said:

Oh no, did Pantheon leak that part of the plan too?

Aw shucks, guess NPO and BK will just have to make the MDPs secret.

Nah mate. We're too dynamic for secret treaties! We'd just have them merge into BK. Solves all our problems. 

BK Stronk! 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Upvote 3

If anyone has a problem with Fist, just wait for the next war Pantheon has to fight.  He will miss it again because he fell asleep and leave the game in shame as his alliance crumbles.

• Upvote 4
Lxr4VfE.png

2 hours ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

I think those who've read the t$ statements know that isn't true, but I'm more interested in the next part. t$ has insulted TGH? Are you trying to bring the Parti-Buor NAP argument into this thread as well? ARE YOU MAD?! Haha, I don't think the readers would appreciate that. One major back and forth in the other thread seems to me to be enough. 

When i say T$, i was not necessarily referring to you, nor any of T$ more official statements, the formatting of which i absolutely love by the way. I was more speaking about the various comments by your Head of FA. Maybe this is just me, but, i don't find having an FA head who goes around angrily throwing salt at top 15 alliances, and calling them irrelevant, just as a starting off point, is a very good idea. 

Of course, i'm just a noob in low gov, you're a tenured leader, perhaps i miss something older eyes do not skim past.

• Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Ebeezy said:

If anyone has a problem with Fist, just wait for the next war Pantheon has to fight.  He will miss it again because he fell asleep and leave the game in shame as his alliance crumbles.

You have zero chill. But it’s hilarious because that’s literally the bar.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

3 minutes ago, Lairah said:

When i say T$, i was not necessarily referring to you, nor any of T$ more official statements, the formatting of which i absolutely love by the way. I was more speaking about the various comments by your Head of FA. Maybe this is just me, but, i don't find having an FA head who goes around angrily throwing salt at top 15 alliances, and calling them irrelevant, just as a starting off point, is a very good idea. 

Of course, i'm just a noob in low gov, you're a tenured leader, perhaps i miss something older eyes do not skim past.

You are wrong. It is a very good idea. The $yndisphere clapped the frick out of those ParaCov noobs with that FA.

Edited by Ebeezy
Lxr4VfE.png