Pantheon is back in the game :D

The Emperor

6 minutes ago, durmij said:

This is on pace to be more entertaining then TVE versus VE. Good job everyone.

I'm still waiting on someone making The Pantheon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

1 hour ago, RightHonorable said:

The legitimacy of the government is not in question, all proper constitutional processes were followed, it is a complete non-issue. On your second point, are you claiming that deleting all of an alliance's Discord channels, and stealing the bank of the alliance isn't an effort to destabilize the alliance? If people want to choose a different path for their future, they are free to do so, but we are talking about two completely different things here

The legitimacy of the government is not in question? Have your eyes been recently checked, i fear they may be deceiving you. Allow me to aid your comprehension, many of the posts on this subject are either about how amusing it is, or, infact, questioning the legitimacy of the government, and indeed doing so with not inconsiderable weight. 

I fear if, with all the chatter on the OWF on this subject for many hours now, if you have not been able to detect such simple facts as points of discussion, such as if your government is considered illegitimate, i must say i do truly wonder if you are yet ready to take on the endeavor of rebuilding an alliance on the verge of death. Truly, i'd question if you're ready to perform a leadership capacity anywhere, let alone FA.

I therefore also presume it has not occured to you for a single second that, with your government being considered illegitimate by quite a fair number of people, that perhaps, just maybe, the acts of taking the bank and destroying the discord, were seen as preventing the property from Pantheon from falling into what are perceived as unrighteous hands. You ought count yourself fortunate Felkey did not agree there, i don't think there are many in his position who would have returned it. I certainly would not have.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, Akkara said:

I've heard quite a bit from both sides, and I think it's important to note that there is a distinction you're not making here; those aforementioned "former Panth gov" nations were not members of TCW at the time, and there is no evidence of collusion on the part of tCW gov with regards to the bank heist or the deletion of discord channels. While I don't find those two's actions legitimately grounded nor condone them, so far, Pantheon's former government hasn't conveniently left out any information and hasn't publicly slandered Pantheon's (current) government; I think it's pretty easy to see where the lies are sitting. You and your government, on the other hand, have repeatedly lied to myself and the Orbis community as a whole, conveniently left out the part where Felkey returned what he(?) could, falsely assumed - and declared - that tCW was behind the personally motivated actions of some former Pantheon gov members, and constructed slanderous lies designed to undermine Yui, which, frankly, paints yourself in a bad light. Regardless of whether you personally did these things or your government did; you're all part of one team, and I don't think anyone should - or will - be trusting you guys for a while after this. 

By the way, couldn't you have given us more contextual screenshots concerning the gov chat, and better screenshots concerning the felkey-jeric chat? :P

There is solid evidence, the logs I posted of Felky talking to Jeric are a smoking gun, there is no better evidence then something like that. Them being behind it is beyond all reasonable doubt. Felky even said so himself here XD. If that is what TCW has had you believe you have been lied to, and I encourage you to see reason here.

The largest mistake I made was how fast I moved tbh, I didn't think TCW was like that, and that was also a second mistake. And yes, my new gov could of done better and we have corrected it, but we made mistakes there and I think it's fair we are held responsible for those. Though them being corrected should also be acknowledged IMO.

But if you are upset about being fundamentally mislead, you upset at the wrong people, and you don't have to take my word for it, the facts speak for themselves

• Downvote 2

I have to say, Pantheon can disappear for all I care, it has been a dead alliance for quite a while now but Yui is one of the most liked and respected people in this silly assed game so slandering her is not going to earn you any kind of goodwill with most of Orbis. So good luck getting anyone to believe anything you say after that incredibly stupid faux pas.

• Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

There is solid evidence, the logs I posted of Felky talking to Jeric are a smoking gun, there is no better evidence then something like that. Them being behind it is beyond all reasonable doubt. Felky even said so himself here XD. If that is what TCW has had you believe you have been lied to, and I encourage you to see reason here.

The largest mistake I made was how fast I moved tbh, I didn't think TCW was like that, and that was also a second mistake. And yes, my new gov could of done better and we have corrected it, but we made mistakes there and I think it's fair we are held responsible for those. Though them being corrected should also be acknowledged IMO.

But if you are upset about being fundamentally mislead, you upset at the wrong people, and you don't have to take my word for it, the facts speak for themselves

Yeah urm, I'm not sure if anyone told you but your logs are unreadable. So before quoting and pointing to 'irrefutable evidence' please clear them up so the rest of us can see. Or you're just going to keep looking like a man with no substance...

• Upvote 1

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

19 minutes ago, kalev60 said:

I wish someone would just post the logs of Fist setting the guidelines for the new gov on the narrative  of his coup and slander spin, I know people have those, I've seen those :D   

It's not a coup.  It's a "grey area".

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Is this where we decide if we're team #TCW or #Pantheon ?

@Thalmor I blame you for this, you ODP both alliances and once cancelled look what happened. Clearly a evil FA mastermind just pretending to be an idiot.

It's not even that. I'm just 50 steps ahead of the game. My actions may not make sense in the present, but those who are prudent and that pay attention will be able to make the connections.

TL561zx.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

4 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Shifty, or whomst'd've provided the logs to shifty, left out some key parts. I pushed back on those statements and opposed that language.

FTFY

Also you slandering the Shifty New Network®?

I'll have you know that I don't think any FA head or P/W radioshow host can really capture the irreverence, the ADHD-infused zeitgeist of the P/W forums. Only the Shifty News Network® can do that. You can scoff, but has any work of art championed by mainstream media circles in the last 5 years attained even half the prestige, influence, and enduring popularity that of the Shifty News Network® continues to flaunt? Doubt it.

I'm part of an Ivy League thinktank and my peers and I really do believe that the Shifty News Network® will one day be a fixture of the 21st century humanities. Nothing could be a more perfect relic of our time.

Edited by ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Basically, what Alexio said. But, in case you didn't read Felkey's post properly, he said that he requested Jeric to "appoint themself as leader in game" - which is vastly different from stealing the bank and getting the hell out, and much more different than stealing the bank, getting the bank, and sending it to tCW. 

Was "Yui is a good person, and we recognize her contributions to Pantheon during her term of service. We also recognize that this is a difficult situation for her." supposed to be a band-aid? The truth is, the facts do speak for themselves. You've got a pretty bad history, and you've done some pretty sketchy stuff in literally the past three days. The truth speaks for itself indeed... 

Edited by Akkara
  • Upvote 2

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

WHY does this matter so much 

as I was Told 

1. Panth gov started merge talks and neglected to notify members (all of this was good up to failure to notify members)

2. Some gov picked / couped to make the founder in charge

3. Some one stole the bank (again) and sent it to tcw

4. Members who were not happy in panth left and thoes who are happy stayed

past that there really isn’t any argument or need for slander from either side, what panth does is their business. In the end the alliance is here to appease the members and not a bunch of people on the owf (shocking I know) so why not let them figure it out in damn peace. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

43 minutes ago, Gorge said:

as I was Told 

1. Panth gov started merge talks and neglected to notify members (all of this was good up to failure to notify members)

past that there really isn’t any argument or need for slander from either side, what panth does is their business. In the end the alliance is here to appease the members and not a bunch of people on the owf (shocking I know) so why not let them figure it out in damn peace. 

It matters because New Panth and T$ have now not only posed insult and accusation to TCW, but even insult to TGH, and seem intent to keep prodding both.

Furthermore, let the record show a single post in this drama filled scenario is more interesting than your entire life has ever been. We've seen train wrecks, but what we have here is an opportunity. Two trains, head on, big fireball, maybe one of them does a back flip through the air before smashing a residential area on landing. Make like the rest of the spectators, quite your tongue, and indulge in the refreshments set up for the show.

Edited by Lairah
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Lairah said:

It matters because New Panth and T$ have now not only posed insult and accusation to TCW, but even insult to TGH, and seem intent to keep prodding both.

Furthermore, let the record show a single post in this drama filled scenario is more interesting than your entire life has ever been. We've seen train wrecks, but what we have here is an opportunity. Two trains, head on, big fireball, maybe one of them does a back flip through the air before smashing a residential area on landing. Make like the rest of the spectators, quite your tongue, and indulge in the refreshments set up for the show.

RIP Gorge

Ambulance-night-02.jpg

• Upvote 1

XeyOYec.jpg

Given that you kicked long-time Pantheon friends like Felkey and Yui from the server, rather than simply private channels, before planning to fabricate a narrative of betrayal to 'appeal to patriotism', as RightHonourable put it, it's a bit rich of you to call people power-hungry.

1 hour ago, Sphinx said:

Stuff

Dude that's such BS, I TCW was pissed that you said that and I was working with you to try and fix that. It was not a joke. And I'm going to say the obvious, your gov wasnt working and doing what I did was necessary to actually fix the situation. It needed nothing short of a complete remake, and that is what I was going to do. If you wanted to leave before you felt stubbed by me making current gov re-apply, then that's your choice and I dont fault you for it. The lies about what you said about your plan and acting like the titan cant demote and remake gov is despicable. Nuking a discord because you didnt like being put in a situation where you had to prove you could do the job to be gov anymore was low. I hope you enjoy TCW :D

57 minutes ago, Gorge said:

as I was Told 

The other guy is right, people see opportunity to push agendas, For TCW though, Felky got caught red handed doing some seriously bad stuff and he need to launch this massive spin campaign in order to not loose all his credibility and image(And his new members). It's interesting to watch IMO. They're throwing all the shit they can just to see what sticks, even int he logs he tried to convince jeric, high gov of pantheon, that it was illegitimate what I did, and he told Felky he was wrong but Felky kept it up. I would much prefer that people come to their senses so we can act like adults about this, but that just isnt in their best interests. Welcome to PnW XD

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

Yeah urm, I'm not sure if anyone told you but your logs are unreadable. So before quoting and pointing to 'irrefutable evidence' please clear them up so the rest of us can see. Or you're just going to keep looking like a man with no substance...

They are readable to anyone with a reasonable intelligence and who spends some time in it, nice try to get out of it though XD

@Shify That was so cherrypicked man XD

• Downvote 8

5 hours ago, RightHonorable said:

The legitimacy of the government is not in question, all proper constitutional processes were followed, it is a complete non-issue. On your second point, are you claiming that deleting all of an alliance's Discord channels, and stealing the bank of the alliance isn't an effort to destabilize the alliance? If people want to choose a different path for their future, they are free to do so, but we are talking about two completely different things here

Still no comment about being in Pantheon for two days and slandering its former leader with lies you have pulled out of your behind? I can understand that. Based on the reactions here you must've realized that any nonsense excuse you could come up with will not be believed by anybody anyway.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

The other guy is right, people see opportunity to push agendas, For TCW though, Felky got caught red handed doing some seriously bad stuff and he need to launch this massive spin campaign in order to not loose all his credibility and image(And his new members). It's interesting to watch IMO. They're throwing all the shit they can just to see what sticks, even int he logs he tried to convince jeric, high gov of pantheon, that it was illegitimate what I did, and he told Felky he was wrong but Felky kept it up. I would much prefer that people come to their senses so we can act like adults about this, but that just isnt in their best interests. Welcome to PnW XD

I have yet to see any hint of people actually truly believing what you have written. Maybe you lack reading comprehension but nowhere have I seen anyone actually believing what you have told them.

9 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

They are readable to anyone with a reasonable intelligence and who spends some time in it, nice try to get out of it though XD

The first two are. Although your spelling in the one about cakey and Felkey is hardly readable at its best. The four others can almost not be read at all because they're too small. It's funny that you talk about reasonable intelligence though.

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2