Zeebrus

The End of a Reign of Terror in Orbis

This is propaganda 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

If I didn't know your posting habits I would've thought this was you being salty and whining... valid CB regardless

EducatedGiganticCrane.gif

Thank goodness you've posted this. Smith has tried to lure me in with various mantis shrimp paraphernalia, as can be seen below.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Large-120cm-Simulated-Animal-Mantis-Shrimp-Plush-Pillow-47-Big-Animal-Shrimp-Toy-Kids/32800887269.html

I am now certain that the second I were to mount that glorious, giant stuffed mantis shrimp and pull on the reigns, a bomb contained inside would explode and eliminate me as well. Free shipping, straight to hell. I'm not falling for your tricks this time, Smith!

EDIT: on second thought, frick it, still worth it \o/

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

<got gif that broke>

FOR ZEEBRUS

Edited by Zygon
  • Like 1

When your conscience passed into a new plane, the reason you continued to see a whit plane was becus, you tripped and fell face first in the transition.

Anyways, I'm glad you woke up from the dead and shared this stewreeey. Zweeb, I support your cause and stand by you. This betrayal and act of cowardice will not go unpunished. 

PN: since you ded. Can I hab your inheritance of all your honey :3

• Like 1

my gif broke too rip

Edited by Dalinar
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Smith is now using his evil mind powers to prevent GIFs from being sent.

Kurdanak was able to overcome this power because he has been E N L I G H T E N E D of the true nature of evil Smoth.

We must all stand together and act as one to fully overcome his power of true evil and stop him once and for all

I can see it now.

The enlightened people of Orbis stand together surrounding Smoth who has been defeated. Smoth lays on the ground, unable to get up. No matter how hard he tries he cannot brainwash any of the people anymore. He will try time and time again and then panic will set in. Smoth knows his time is up but he doesn’t know what will happen next.

And then suddenly the crowd parts and Smoth finds himself staring at a true warrior bee and her terrifying face

821_D0_CA5_D582_4_A7_B_8545_06_BE374_BEC

pic related

And he will try, he will try to tell me he is my friend but I will know that this is not true.

”Zeeb please” he will say in desperation “It’s me, your friend Smith”

And I will stare at him and say “No you aren’t, You’re Smoth the monster” And he will deny it, but to no success.

Then with the whole crowd of the Orbis citizens chanting I will shout to smith “I AM E N L I G H T E N E D” And with that I will sting Smoth the monsterous sloth. He will let out a cry of pain that will echo through the air for miles, then suddenly he will inflate.

Bigger and bigger Smoth will grow until he grows to the size of a house. With the last of Smith’s energy he will let out a faint “Oof” and then, it will all be over. Smith will explode into a massive cloud of confetti, as it lands the people will converge on the center of the circle where the dastardly Smoth once lay and they will find in the piles of confetti a steak. That’s right, a steak.

Smoth the sloth was such an avid animal murderer and eater that when he died his very being manifested itself into a steak. And that steak will be locked up forever where it can never hurt anyone ever again.

TLDR @Alex pls fix the gifs

• Upvote 3

@Zeebrus ...but Smith has never shot me...yet.

I did kill you once though.   And @CuppyCakeYums

But only because you both shot at me.

(An maybe I wanted to, a little bit, because you and Cakey and @Smith shooting each other was drawing too much attention, and I wanted to live longer.)

So...

It was self-defense!

P.S. I find Cakey and I do well as duos.  So do Smith and I.  I'm afraid you're just like naughty siblings, I can't have you all in the same game or you fight.

P.P.S. -In the war, I will side with whoever wins me the most Chicken Dinners.

Edited by Kriegskoenig
  • Upvote 1

Justice for beebrus! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bezzers said:

Justice for beebrus! 

Save a bee, kill a Smith. 

• Like 1

I think everyone has shown their true colors today.