Live from Baghdad-Shifty News Network Reporting in

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

It's legit in a thread about a month or so ago.

Oh you're talking about a situation where Kastor is not referring to me at all and is completely irrelevant to this situation. The only reason anyone pays attention to him is because he chooses to speak in public and often makes a fool of himself. I admire your tendency to protect your members. But you could've picked someone better to be your primary pot stirrer.

6 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Ehm... why are you triumphantly presenting that screen cap (which as you stated was already public) as some new revelation which I supposedly missed, and why is that apparent revelation relevant to my comments? My point dear hippo, is that you are trying awfully hard to spin a narrative against tS an (and moreso me).

So you were aware that you're protecting an alliance that is looking to brand those that went to tCW as traitors (I mean, there's more juicy stuff there, but we'll go with this for now), but Chaunce earlier stated that the protection is meant to help them during their instability - when they're literally the source of it.

Ok, that makes sense I guess?

1 minute ago, Starbuck said:

Oh you're talking about a situation where Kastor is not referring to me at all and is completely irrelevant to this situation. The only reason anyone pays attention to him is because he chooses to speak in public and often makes a fool of himself. I admire your tendency to protect your members. But you could've picked someone better to be your primary pot stirrer.

I couldn't care less what people say to Kastor, he's a big boy.  I was simply pointing out that he did indeed state what you asked of him (The whole logs of telling Queen M not to say his name anymore or something, whatever it is you wanted) about a month or so ago on the OWF here.

Edited by Buorhann

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

So you were aware that you're protecting an alliance that is looking to brand those that went to tCW as traitors (I mean, there's more juicy stuff there, but we'll go with this for now), but Chaunce earlier stated that the protection is meant to help them during their instability - when they're literally the source of it.

Ok, that makes sense I guess?

See if you had followed the timeline even broadly you'd have answered your own question- t$ had no access to the posted screens until after protection was granted.

At the same time however, we're not going to suddenly revoke our protection over it because what happens between old gov and new gov is an internal matter: It is irrelevant to the necessity for Pantheon to have a degree of protection while it sorts out its issues.

As for instability/source of instability: That's kind of incorrect since as I understand, this is not a matter of an alliance randomly being couped. Rather, this current instability comes at the heel of an attempted merger in which some might want to stay and others might want to go. I again do not see what point you are trying to make. Or are we arguing for argument's sake?

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

6 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

See if you had followed the timeline even broadly you'd have answered your own question- t$ had no access to the posted screens until after protection was granted.

wXkhjnt.png

I've been following just fine, but apparently you haven't heeded my warning beforehand.

>alliance being randomly coup'd

What?  If Shifty hadn't publicly posted about the merger, do you think it still would've went down the way it did now?

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

So you were aware that you're I couldn't care less what people say to Kastor, he's a big boy.  I was simply pointing out that he did indeed state what you asked of him (The whole logs of telling Queen M not to say his name anymore or something, whatever it is you wanted) about a month or so ago on the OWF here.

Well I am not Queen, unfortunately, we're not the same person. I thought Kastor was specifically talking about me saying his name which I almost never do, the proof is in my posts before today. I asked of him to provide proof I specifically utter his name often considering his post used the words "you" when talking to me.

star.thumb.JPG.79e5744b2b37c013b2ae1ced3846e589.JPG

"Provide logs of you telling her that." 

starr.thumb.JPG.183603c62ae66fa1f64cb219179afa58.JPG

"Oh you're talking about a situation where Kastor is not referring to me at all and is completely irrelevant to this situation."    

Ok. 

• Upvote 1

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

2 minutes ago, Arkiri Arch said:

star.thumb.JPG.79e5744b2b37c013b2ae1ced3846e589.JPG

"Provide logs of you telling her that." 

starr.thumb.JPG.183603c62ae66fa1f64cb219179afa58.JPG

"Oh you're talking about a situation where Kastor is not referring to me at all and is completely irrelevant to this situation."    

Ok. 

You proved my point well, thank you. That seems to be a Queen vs Kastor thing, seems pretty irrelevant to me.

Again, Kastor chooses to speak in public. If he doesn't want to be talked about he is free to stop.

3 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

You proved my point well, thank you. That seems to be a Queen vs Kastor thing, seems pretty irrelevant to me.

Again, Kastor chooses to speak in public. If he doesn't want to be talked about he is free to stop.

What was your point again? I literally was telling you to keep my name out your mouth, then I referenced saying the same thing to your “Dear Leader” who is a colonizer.

So what exactly is your point?

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 minute ago, Starbuck said:

You're missing my point.

You asked for the log and Buor told you where it was, then you told him he's talking about a situation that doesn't involve you. I just gave the actual log. Kastor told you "As I told your colonizer leader, keep my name out of your mouth." Meaning no, he didn't say it to you, he said it to her, but you should heed to his words also.

I hope its clear. 

• Upvote 1

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

Yes Arkiri, you are clearer than he is.

As for keeping his name out of my mouth, I don't have to and will not. That's not how things work when you post in every thread you see.

4 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Yes Arkiri, you are clearer than he is.

As for keeping his name out of my mouth, I don't have to and will not. That's not how things work when you post in every thread you see.

So you have no point? Thanks.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

It is incredibly bizarre to me to see not only the current Pantheon government accusing their founding members of treason but also for their like of anime. As a TKR member and ally of them they always were big weebs. How dare you attack the heritage and origins of the alliance like this, also I pose this question: 

How did a newb member of TKR gov Right Honourable get a gov position instantly in this alliance? The names in Pantheon gov are strange to me and are not reminiscent of the alliance leadership in its heyday.

There is some important self reflection and identity searching required for the alliance if it is to continue on beyond a parody that merely shares the name of the whale tier anime alliance. 

Also i concur yui is a nice person and as someone in an alliance with gov formerly of Pantheon (Shiho) this is sick and therefore deviant. We do not want this.

• Upvote 5

v9DIVzo.png

1 hour ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

Suspicious? Questionable? Controversial? Agreed. Seems we are in the same place now ;) 

It's my understanding that Pantheon's government would typically vote on such a change. This leaves one of two possibilities. Fist either changed it himself, consulting no one, which is illegal, OR, Fist removed anyone who would be in opposition, replaced them with supporters, and then changed it. Neither of these is exactly what anyone would call legal. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Phino said:

why old pantheon want to merge with tCW?

I could provide you with irrefutable proof or answer to that question in sheet form, but I will not because that truly would be undermining and supporting hostile actions against current Pantheon. 

Edited by kalev60

1 hour ago, Phino said:

why old pantheon want to merge with tCW?

I'm not 100% sure of the specifics, but from my understanding Pantheon has had massive internal trouble in their gov for a long while now. Rather than continue being conflicted and divided, I believe the decision was made to merge into TCW so that instead sputtering along slowly and painfully and eventually dying horribly, Pantheon could have a peaceful and positive end merging into another upper tier alliance.

Anybody is free to correct me if I'm wrong, of course. Like I said, I'm not sure on the specifics, so the situation might be more nuanced than that.

new_forum_sig_2.png

2 hours ago, Thalmor said:

I'm not 100% sure of the specifics, but from my understanding Pantheon has had massive internal trouble in their gov for a long while now. Rather than continue being conflicted and divided, I believe the decision was made to merge into TCW so that instead sputtering along slowly and painfully and eventually dying horribly, Pantheon could have a peaceful and positive end merging into another upper tier alliance.

Anybody is free to correct me if I'm wrong, of course. Like I said, I'm not sure on the specifics, so the situation might be more nuanced than that.

So the pantheon members whose pro merging is already joined tCW, ..and the other pantheon members don't want to merge stayed at pantheon...

win-win situation? so what the issue here?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Phino said:

So the pantheon members whose pro merging is already joined tCW, ..and the other pantheon members don't want to merge stayed at pantheon...

win-win situation? so what the issue here?

Pretty much. The issue is that people want there to be an issue, mostly. There's been a lot of mistakes in the way this has been handled but a lot of the supposed "drama" seems a bit forced to me. Ultimately there's a membership and community that both governments are trying to do right by.

Anyways a lot of people were saying stuff to me while I was gone and I'm not gonna go back and quote it all. The parts I want to say though:

@Buorhann, the original comment I made, about Pantheon taking a swing at the people outside their alliance, was deliberately an open one. My "agenda" was having friends in the alliance, and thinking it would be amusing if they turned it around on outside agitators. I didn't say who, because that's kinda not for me to say. I certainly hope they'd pick the same people I might, but it's their call.

The fact that you reacted strongly to it when it wasn't directed at you at all, then derailed the thread quoting logs of things I said in your channel about a month ago, and then went off on a bunch of weird ad hominems... interesting? I mean I said most of what I wanted to about your alliance's role in the NAP in your channel and I don't think I've said much more than an occasional jab about it since.

My thinking is that I was pretty clear about how I thought about it, so past the occasional joke there's not much more to say. But like I messaged you yesterday, if you want to make a separate thread or do a debate about some of the stuff you brought up sometime, I'm game.

@Justin076: No foul bruh. Healthy debate and all that. :D

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

The pictures below are from the street I live on earlier this week after we got hit by a tornado, I have been out of power and running water for the last few days, and its probably going to be a good week before I get it back.   As much of a shit storm as that is, I can say with confidence that this Pantheon thing is a much bigger shit storm.

32544054_10211885710282691_7163204747564

32457790_10211885710202689_2360485850896

32587418_10211885711122712_1881087339392

• Upvote 1