Live from Baghdad-Shifty News Network Reporting in

1 minute ago, Felkey said:

Actually I'm pretty sure I took his best and most active members so...

Doesn’t matter. He still just showed the world that literally anyone can do anything to you and you will just write posts about it. I doubt you guys will ever do anything about this and will probably just be fumed about it.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 minute ago, Kastor said:

Doesn’t matter. He still just showed the world that literally anyone can do anything to you and you will just write posts about it. I doubt you guys will ever do anything about this and will probably just be fumed about it.

You really are a special brand of idiot aren't you? It's called foreign affairs, but given your only claim to fame there was getting your alliance rolled every 6 months I can understand your confusion.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

I'm glad to have pointed out that you're incapable of reading logs or looking more thoroughly into a situation.  Boy, would it be amusing to reveal more stuff to you over your own shortsightedness.

Hell, TGH has nothing to do with Pantheon and I know more of what's going on.

That particular screen cap I posted was even posted in this thread, which just goes to show how lazy you really are despite my earlier warnings of getting involved with Pantheon to you in DMs.  Or, maybe you're not lazy, but this was actually planned?  (Two of us can play that game)

I'm glad that your method of constantly antagonizing us on topics that didn't involve you earlier is paying off for you.

By the way, I'll make a deal.  If Syndicate agrees to my consultation fee of $1bn dollars (We all saw the bank), I'll let you know everything I have.  I'll even tidy up this PR campaign for you nicely, and even make a deal that anything shared or done between us will remain in private, and any violation of that I'll have to pay back half of the fee.  It seems you need it.

It wasn’t planned, but any idiot can see Partisan is just collecting allies for his sphere. Fist will do anything Partisan says after this lol.

tS have always been opportunistic. This is an opportunity to get a top 15 alliance on their side and no one will *really* care because the FA backlash is mostly going to go towards Fist/Pantheon or Felkey/TCW. It’s a smart move, but anyone can see what’s going on.

Just now, Felkey said:

You really are a special brand of idiot aren't you? It's called foreign affairs, but given your only claim to fame there was getting your alliance rolled every 6 months I can understand your confusion.

Your FA policy is to allow anyone to walk over you for a long timeframe? 

Well to each their own. :)

12 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Since these are basically unreadable how about I just tell them what was in those logs?

After you took information I shared with you in confidence (about the merger) given you were one of pantheon's founders and took over the government, you changed the charter without discussion to give yourself supreme control. You then stripped existing gov of their perms in game... Except one. I went to that one person to ask them to appoint themself as leader in game and remove you so that the situation could be sorted out without this insanity. They initially refused, but after another day of watching you disgrace Pantheon they left and took the bank. I have been very open with our allies about this, so it's not like it's anything new to them. I took a shot to stop a hostile take over of the alliance I started put in. An alliance I had many friends in, including many who came over to TCW.

Edit: you also forgot to mention I did return the portion of the bank I had access to, despite having no pressing reason to, beyond it being the right thing to do.

So your allies condone* this? Interesting

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
Typo blah

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

You're backing a government that was just recently instated and had promptly removed any previous members of government.  While you do have one good point in that mess, about people moving to tCW and/or remaining in Pantheon, it's not as a "grey area" as you claim it to be.  Players always have a choice of what alliance they want to be a part of, coup or not.  In that case, protecting Pantheon isn't necessarily doing them a favor in the way you're portraying it to be, it's more or less ensuring the new gov that performed a violent takeover has more time to solidify their positioning.

I certainly have no intent of arguing either side's point of view in this thread. But I think if you do read both sides, it isn't a black and white issue. I think your point relies on it being black and white. It looks like fist just shared his side on another post (with CRUELLY difficult to read logs, my eyes are hurting... why would you do this to me???). And ya, I can definitely understand some of the old gov not being pleased, and not thinking it was handled well. But was it blatantly a coup? That is a different question. Some who are quite opposed to the new gov have personally told me they don't consider it a coup, even though they don't like how it went down. And I think they voted with their feet. 

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

1 minute ago, Starbuck said:

Kastor you have no credibility in your statements regarding this matter. Just stop because you're making yourself and your alliance look worse than it already does.

Kastor has always been opportunistic. This is an opportunity to get two top 5 alliances who aren't on their side to fight and no one will *really* care because the FA backlash is mostly going to go towards Fist/Pantheon or Felkey/TCW. It’s a smart move, but anyone can see what’s going on.

<3 Kastor

a.k.a. Chaunce

Hee hee. Room indeed.

I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.

I mean, I wouldn't necessarily call it a "coup". To me it was just someone taking advantage of the government to seize control and push a personal ambition of becoming a leader again. Fist wanted an alliance, Pantheon was vulnerable so he swept up power. However, him changing the charter, removing government etc etc kinda makes it out to be a coup. But yeah Chaunce I'm picking up what you're putting down. 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

12 minutes ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

I certainly have no intent of arguing either side's point of view in this thread. But I think if you do read both sides, it isn't a black and white issue. I think your point relies on it being black and white. It looks like fist just shared his side on another post (with CRUELLY difficult to read logs, my eyes are hurting... why would you do this to me???). And ya, I can definitely understand some of the old gov not being pleased, and not thinking it was handled well. But was it blatantly a coup? That is a different question. Some who are quite opposed to the new gov have personally told me they don't consider it a coup, even though they don't like how it went down. And I think they voted with their feet. 

coup
ko͞o/
noun

1. 1.
    a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

------------------------------------------

>bans/kicks previous old government members

Pretty sure it's a coup, Chaunce.  It's not a matter of my point relying on it being black and white, it's the fact that it is black and white right now.  I'm pretty sure I've seen more tidbits of damning information than you have, and yet I'm not even involved in this.  Which has me baffled why Syndicate, of all alliances, would protect them.  I get the "positive good guy" vibe you're trying to give in this situation for doing such an act, but man - you're not being told certain things.

Hell, I even highlighted a small issue that you should have in the earlier reply.

And no one is going to mess with Pantheon while they're going through this.  There's been plenty of paperless alliances or alliances going through issues that weren't touched.  The last big thing (before this) was a group of folks who plotted to rob Pantheon's bank.  Everybody knows they're broke as hell right now, so it's pointless to even take military action against them.

10 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Kastor you have no credibility in your statements regarding this matter. Just stop because you're making yourself and your alliance look worse than it already does.

Good.  He's my Deputy of FA.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

I’m going to tell you something my Grandfather said.

I told him I wanted to go to school in New York, which is out of state, and I live in DC/VA area. 

He told me he didn’t agree. I thought it was him being overprotective just like my parents are. But instead he said something completely different. He said: When you leave home, everything is totally new. 

You have to find a new place to eat, a new place to get clothes, a new place to hangout, new friends to hangout with, and new people to dislike.

Staying is literally the easiest thing for every Pantheon member to do. It doesn’t matter who leads Pantheon, because joining a new alliance is always harder than staying.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

You’re always talking about me. You’re more annoying than my ex. As I told your Colonizer leader, keep my name out your mouth. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:
coup
ko͞o/
noun

1. 1.
    a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

>bans/kicks previous old government members

Pretty sure it's a coup, Chaunce.  It's not a matter of my point relying on it being black and white, it's the fact that it is black and white right now.  I'm pretty sure I've seen more tidbits of damning information than you have, and yet I'm not even involved in this.  Which has me baffled why Syndicate, of all alliances, would protect them.  I get the "positive good guy" vibe you're trying to give in this situation for doing such an act, but man - you're not being told certain things.

But your definition proves my point. It says, 'and illegal'. It wasn't black and white 'illegal'. Is removing a bunch of old gov questionable? Absolutely. But illegality is a different matter.

a.k.a. Chaunce

Hee hee. Room indeed.

1 hour ago, Starbuck said:

i-realised-there-was-a-lack-of-puns-and- 

Edited by Justin076

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

1 minute ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

But your definition proves my point. It says, 'and illegal'. It wasn't black and white 'illegal'. Is removing a bunch of old gov questionable? Absolutely. But illegality is a different matter.

Changing the charter shortly after obtaining power from an immediate promotion in-game?  Well now.  That doesn't seem suspicious at all.  I can see why you're confused over the grey area.

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Changing the charter shortly after obtaining power from an immediate promotion in-game?  Well now.  That doesn't seem suspicious at all.  I can see why you're confused over the grey area.

Suspicious? Questionable? Controversial? Agreed. Seems we are in the same place now ;) 

a.k.a. Chaunce

Hee hee. Room indeed.

9 minutes ago, Kastor said:

You’re always talking about me. You’re more annoying than my ex. As I told your Colonizer leader, keep my name out your mouth. 

Provide logs of you telling her that.

1 minute ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

Suspicious? Questionable? Controversial? Agreed. Seems we are in the same place now ;) 

Actually we're not in the same place, but you go ahead and continue thinking it's a grey area.  It's going to be funny if things come out the way I've seen some stuff.

$1bn consultation fee is still on the table.

1 minute ago, Starbuck said:

Provide logs of you telling her that.

It's legit in a thread about a month or so ago.

2 minutes ago, Arkiri Arch said:

Kastor, TCW's dad came, he said to hit TCW and he'll let you frick his wife.

Kinky. I like. Keep going.

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

Actually we're not in the same place, but you go ahead and continue thinking it's a grey area.  It's going to be funny if things come out the way I've seen some stuff.

Yep, I know we disagree. My humor sucks, you should know that by now. Sadly, the above response to Arkiri isn't humor. I'm quite aroused right now.

• Upvote 1

a.k.a. Chaunce

Hee hee. Room indeed.

1 minute ago, Kastor said:

Yeah, but what if we hit Guardian, GoB, tS, Or CoS? What would happen then, or is a secret?

I think the point Lordship was making is that TKR has a direct tie to TCW and would intervene.  Whereas those other alliances you've pointed out, there are no direct ties, and they don't really matter in this conversation.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I'm glad to have pointed out that you're incapable of reading logs or looking more thoroughly into a situation.  Boy, would it be amusing to reveal more stuff to you over your own shortsightedness.

Hell, TGH has nothing to do with Pantheon and I know more of what's going on.

That particular screen cap I posted was even posted in this thread, which just goes to show how lazy you really are despite my earlier warnings of getting involved with Pantheon to you in DMs.  Or, maybe you're not lazy, but this was actually planned?  (Two of us can play that game)

I'm glad that your method of constantly antagonizing us on topics that didn't involve you earlier is paying off for you.

By the way, I'll make a deal.  If Syndicate agrees to my consultation fee of $1bn dollars (We all saw the bank), I'll let you know everything I have.  I'll even tidy up this PR campaign for you nicely, and even make a deal that anything shared or done between us will remain in private, and any violation of that I'll have to pay back half of the fee.  It seems you need it.

Ehm... why are you triumphantly presenting that screen cap (which as you stated was already public) as some new revelation which I supposedly missed, and why is that apparent revelation relevant to my comments? My point dear hippo, is that you are trying awfully hard to spin a narrative against tS an (and moreso me).

Your vague warning was noted but ultimately you provided me with no evidence or background because (and I paraphrase you here) "I am not going to do your work for you". We've looked into it and come to our own conclusions on what to do as a result. Whether those are the right conclusions- only time will tell. 

Clearly tS protecting Pantheon goes against your interests. That's a you problem. Not an us problem. You can call what we are doing a passive endorsement, shortsighted or whatever else you want: It changes nothing to the situation at hand- which is that tS will facilitate Pant members to make their own choice by providing protection from any opportunism. I'm not entirely sure what your problem with that approach is (because frankly, there are huge differences with your VE analogy that make the connection impossible to draw)?

I'll also note -again- that you came stumbling into this thread yelling random shit on your own volition. That wasn't Partisan-incited ;). Considering that and your general handling of this thread i'm going to give your offer of consultancy a pass: Something tells me the return on our investment would be negligible.

os9LcJK.gif