Live from Baghdad-Shifty News Network Reporting in

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

You realize that the "facts" you've noted down (which are.. very few and do not encompass the full picture) are disputed by the other side, yes? Side one claims A. Side two claims B. It's not up to me to make judgement, nor am I going to continue this argument with you on the OWF. I'm happy to discuss it in query if you feel the need.

Have them show you logs.

You're still supporting a violent takeover very shortly after the coup was done.  You guys didn't even wait on it.

Ever wonder why TKR didn't move to protect them instead when it would've benefited them to do so if it was legit?

14 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Have them show you logs.

You're still supporting a violent takeover very shortly after the coup was done.  You guys didn't even wait on it.

Ever wonder why TKR didn't move to protect them instead when it would've benefited them to do so if it was legit?

Why don't you show me the logs that supposedly prove we're the bad guys? ;).

You seem awfully invested in this though. If you wanted a different outcome you should've protected Panth or tCW yourself.

os9LcJK.gif

9 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You seem awfully invested in this though. If you wanted a different outcome you should've protected Panth or tCW yourself.

Not trying to "prove" anything, let alone Syndicate are the "bad guys" in this.  I'm going at it, at face value.  Despite the controversy of the old gov being outed/banned, you're still protecting the new gov in Pantheon.  I think it's pretty clear cut there, because you haven't shown any other intentions otherwise.

>you seem awfully invested in this

Kinda like that 6mo NAP you had no part of.

Edited by Buorhann

22 minutes ago, Critters said:

Partisan is the protector Pantheon deserves. 

But not the one it deserves.

6 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Nobody is calling you (meaning The Syndicate as well) 'The bad guys', they're saying you happen to be supporting said bad guys.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Not trying to "prove" anything, let alone Syndicate are the "bad guys" in this.  I'm going at it, at face value.  Despite the controversy of the old gov being outed/banned, you're still protecting the new gov in Pantheon.  I think it's pretty clear cut there, because you haven't shown any other intentions otherwise.

>you seem awfully invested in this

Huh, this seems familiar.

I mean. You're making a claim and telling me to prove the contrary with logs. That's not how making a claim works. Hence why it'd make more sense for you to give me what you have to substantiate your claim.

And yeah. You just keep showing up in this thread harping on us protecting Pant. For a party which had nothing to do with the protection or the drama that' leaves me wondering if there is a hidden agenda?

1 minute ago, Lairah said:

But not the one it deserves.

Nobody is calling you (meaning The Syndicate as well) 'The bad guys', they're saying you happen to be supporting said bad guys.

Heh. Fair distinction. I figured "bad by association" would work ;).

Thusfar though, I haven't seen a whole lot to substantiate the claim. Perhaps someone will drop those supposedly super important and damning logs at my door one day...

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

I mean. You're making a claim and telling me to prove the contrary with logs. That's not how making a claim works. Hence why it'd make more sense for you to give me what you have to substantiate your claim.

And yeah. You just keep showing up in this thread harping on us protecting Pant. For a party which had nothing to do with the protection or the drama that' leaves me wondering if there is a hidden agenda?

Heh. Fair distinction. I figured "bad by association" would work ;).

Because what I'm pointing out has already been shown?  Some of it in this very thread?  Some of it in Pantheon channel that you've posted in recently?

It's not a hidden fact that people were kicked/banned from Pantheon once Fist managed to get promoted up.

Continue pretending you don't see it.  Either you're lazy and expecting others to do your work, or you're ignorant.

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Because what I'm pointing out has already been shown?  Some of it in this very thread?  Some of it in Pantheon channel that you've posted in recently?

It's not a hidden fact that people were kicked/banned from Pantheon once Fist managed to get promoted up.

Continue pretending you don't see it.  Either you're lazy and expecting others to do your work, or you're ignorant.

Considering that entire chan was one shitstorm of spam and half the server got deleted...no, I did not pay particular attention to it. My apologies for not wading through hours of drivel.

....so all this is about a few discord kicks?

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>all of this is about a few discord kicks

Ladies and Gentlemen, Partisan's view of Pantheon's old gov.  Just a "few discord kicks".

>mfw you are trying so hard to pin someone that you're equating a surprised reaction at your overhyped "grievances" being a lot less severe than anticipated to a complete dismissal of an entire grouping in a political dispute.

Jesus you're bad at this.

os9LcJK.gif

Man, we've had so many entertaining threads as of recent. Good stuff, Orbis, I'm proud of you (I love watching Buo and Parti tear into eachother. I'm sick, I know. :P).

But to clarify some points... t$ simply wants each player to be in the alliance they want. If a player wants to be in TCW, then they can do so. If they want to be in Pantheon, they can likewise do so. Pantheon requested provisional protection for a time to ensure no one took advantage of them while this period of internal instability occurred, and we granted them that, as we protect others. During this time, each member should decide what they want, and act accordingly. t$ isn't picking sides, unless one of those sides is simply ensuring each member of Panth can make their decision knowing that they have some protection from direct military attacks in the meantime as they decide. If a significant group of Pantheon members wish to remain in their current alliance, they should be allowed to. As for the current gov situation, it certainly is a grey area, as someone who has heard both sides. I'm not here to make an argument for either side, but it isn't a black and white issue. I've also been in contact with Felkey a fair bit and he knows and understands our stance. I'm also confident I will continue to be in contact with all the relevant parties.

Keep up the good show, Orbis!

• Upvote 1

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

Poor Pantheon :( Yui is a great and nice person and this kind of slander is unwarranted.

As for the rest of you other than the snek, stop making literally everything about yourself. You're making youselves look bad for doing so in this topic of all things. Such a poor FA tactic, I thought I made it. Lo and behold, it wasn't me!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Poor Pantheon :( Yui is a great and nice person and this kind of slander is unwarranted.

As for the rest of you other than the snek, stop making literally everything about yourself. You're making youselves look bad for doing so in this topic of all things. Such a poor FA tactic, I thought I made it. Lo and behold, it wasn't me!

E5927881-3A35-44CE-9057-4797E90222AD.png.c26a004c097082c6aaabd2d2acb691bc.png

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

This song completely explains the new government of Pantheon.

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

11 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Giving people cake is a classic terrorist tactic.  I'm surprised people didn't notice she was a terrorist sooner.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

The weird thing is Felkey/TCW somehow can’t see that tS literally backed and has backed a government that is solely against them and have even, with this planning(while it being propaganda) has acted aggressively towards them and prominent members of their community. 

Plus(E-lawyering here) technically, if Pantheon agreed to merge, Fist becoming leader of Pantheon and stopping the merge would also mean aggressive actions against TCW. 

So basically, TCW has had, within the last few days, 2 alliances commit aggressive actions towards them. 

@Lordship This is where you tell @Felkey what he is allowed to do.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

15 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

We would like to clear the air on this situation that arose in Pantheon over the last few days.

First, the current government was installed according to the procedures outlined in the Constitution of Pantheon, and while some of the former government has departed, that decision was theirs and theirs alone. It was within the prior Titan’s power to resign and name their successor, and I was chosen. We can understand the controversy over choosing me when I had just rejoined, but it wasn’t a coup. A coup is an unlawful taking of power, not a lawful but controversial taking of power. And the prior Titan remains a member of Pantheon gov, and supports the current government. This was clearly no coup.

Various members of Pantheon gov had requested my aid in fixing Pantheon for some time now, but I was happy in TKR and declined each time. When I heard about the merger, I didn’t want to see them go out like that, and decided to offer my services to the Titan at the time, and Ridcully agreed. Then I started to learn that gov was going to push the merger without even consulting the membership, and when I approached sphinx he said that he wasn’t serious about it and just wanted to use the merger to get old gov like me back in to "save" the AA... So I quickly cancelled the idea of the merge and -everyone in our discord was thrilled about this and our new direction.
It is also true that belligerent rhetoric was used against people who didn’t deserve the labels that were affixed to them. Yui is a good person, and we recognize her contributions to Pantheon during her term of service. We also recognize that this is a difficult situation for her. Shifty, or whoever provided the logs to shifty, left out some key parts. I pushed back on those statements and opposed that language. See the below:

https://imgur.com/aV6KRgY
https://imgur.com/om4afoE

This doesn’t change the fact on the ground that certain elements of the former government have worked with the government of TCW in order to pursue their own interests. I’m sorry for the small size of these logs, but they show our point.

https://imgur.com/k2cW736
https://imgur.com/0YzfKZP
https://imgur.com/SBhgZzF
https://imgur.com/n1ldkPU

Following this, we saw that former Pantheon gov member went on to steal the bank and provide a large portion of it to TCW, even after admitting that it wasn’t a coup. We also see a push for a true coup against the current gov. Additionally, it is nearly impossible to see all that at this critical juncture, along with the deletion of Pantheon’s Discord channels by another former Panth gov who is now in TCW, as anything but a concerted effort to undermine Pantheon.

With these logs, the bank theft, and the discord deletion all in mind, how is it unreasonable to come to the conclusion that foreign powers are trying to destabilize Pantheon? And why are they so focused on destabilizing us? Some members of TCW have done a lot for us in the past, but some are also clearly now trying to hurt us. It would require us to ignore all the evidence to take a position that these outside parties all simply have our best interests at heart.

I would like to thank all of the Pantheon members willing to join us on this journey, and all the friends and allies that stood firm by us in these trying times. Thank you, we couldn't of done it without you. Pantheon is going to move forward!

Since these are basically unreadable how about I just tell them what was in those logs?

After you took information I shared with you in confidence (about the merger) given you were one of pantheon's founders and took over the government, you changed the charter without discussion to give yourself supreme control. You then stripped existing gov of their perms in game... Except one. I went to that one person to ask them to appoint themself as leader in game and remove you so that the situation could be sorted out without this insanity. They initially refused, but after another day of watching you disgrace Pantheon they left and took the bank. I have been very open with our allies about this, so it's not like it's anything new to them. I took a shot to stop a hostile take over of the alliance I started put in. An alliance I had many friends in, including many who came over to TCW.

Edit: you also forgot to mention I did return the portion of the bank I had access to, despite having no pressing reason to, beyond it being the right thing to do.

Edited by Felkey
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

It's funny. The more TGH posts, the more likely it seems that they have some stake in seeing tCW/Pant/tS/TKR escalate.

Tough luck boys. You're irrelevant.

Why would we want you guys to escalate? How does that help us anyway? 

I just think it’s hilarious how any alliance can mess with TCW and nothing will happen.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

3 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Why would we want you guys to escalate? How does that help us anyway? 

I just think it’s hilarious how any alliance can mess with TCW and nothing will happen.

Actually I'm pretty sure I took his best and most active members so...

20 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

It's funny. The more TGH posts, the more likely it seems that they have some stake in seeing tCW/Pant/tS/TKR escalate.

You seem awfully salty, to be calling a top 15 alliance that recently fought in a global war and performed exceptionally well in it, 'irrelevant'. 
Are you, by chance, a former veteran of Nuke Bloc? That would explain alot here for me, it really would.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I'm glad to have pointed out that you're incapable of reading logs or looking more thoroughly into a situation.  Boy, would it be amusing to reveal more stuff to you over your own shortsightedness.

Hell, TGH has nothing to do with Pantheon and I know more of what's going on.

That particular screen cap I posted was even posted in this thread, which just goes to show how lazy you really are despite my earlier warnings of getting involved with Pantheon to you in DMs.  Or, maybe you're not lazy, but this was actually planned?  (Two of us can play that game)

I'm glad that your method of constantly antagonizing us on topics that didn't involve you earlier is paying off for you.

By the way, I'll make a deal.  If Syndicate agrees to my consultation fee of $1bn dollars (We all saw the bank), I'll let you know everything I have.  I'll even tidy up this PR campaign for you nicely, and even make a deal that anything shared or done between us will remain in private, and any violation of that I'll have to pay back half of the fee.  It seems you need it.

• Upvote 1