Live from Baghdad-Shifty News Network Reporting in

Did you miss that statement that has you commenting about it yesterday?  Look at the dates of those.  4/19 up to 5/16 (The one from yesterday).  I have constant references of it from both of you since the peace, in DMs, in various Discord channels, and on these forums.

Those assumptions of you being hooked are pretty fricking sound.

Edited by Buorhann

1 minute ago, Zeebrus said:

idk what this thread is, first time onb the forums in like a week

im currently in a pubg match, alive but using steam browser for this

i dont know what smith even said, i didnt read it but am quoting to get his attention here

smith abandoned me last round, left me to die in the blue while he drove away, there was a car but he shot out the tires

"im getting a teamkill without even having to do anything"

smith is a man of truly evil intentions, please stop him before its too late

This is propaganda 

C0r3Fye.png

11 minutes ago, Smith said:

To be fair 6 months is a long time and gives a lot of chances for it to come up

Sure.  Both of them have purposely been coming at us about it, while there's many other alliances involved, and while I wasn't in lead of the major coalition (My part, sure, the overall? No).

Which makes me wonder what their agenda is considering Thrax's statement here, in this very thread that I originally quoted him from.

"Then, ideally, trash the people who are actually trying to deliberately harm your community... IE: the people who aren't in it."

Edited by Buorhann

35 minutes ago, Lairah said:

Consider for a moment, the perspective of the situation. The Pantheon government and normal members who left to TCW, they see what has occurred, with Fist taking power, as a coup, no? They do not see him as a legitimate leader, they seem him has as an unrighteous usurper. Given this perspective, you can't honestly call them traitors, without also calling Fist a traitor, not just for his actions in the past (which everyone will agree fits the label of a traitor) but for his actions now as well. 

Whom is a traitor is always about from where you look. From where i look, i see a coup, involving an unwanted government usurping the previously in place government, and that previous government, as well as active and aware members, righteously resisting them, in this case by action of taking the assets of the bank, as well as destroying the discord, both official property of pantheon, which they, the previous government and associated defecting members, view as not belonging to the unrightful usurpers. 

Of course we are biased, you and i. You are in government, specifically for FA of The Syndicate, who is assisting Fist, and i, lower government in AdMech, Protectorate of TKR, and thus, i am biased to not only TKR, but their allies, TCW. 

Regardless, it would seem many beyond Pantheon's gates are not particular fans of the government, new nor old, especially the new.

The $yndicate is not intent on interfering in the internal affairs of Pantheon. As far as we are concerned, we are asserting ourselves to allow Pantheon a grace period during which it has a chance to stabilize itself. What the form or fashion of the end result becomes... is up to them. I felt like that needed to be clarified. Our intent is primarily to prevent foreign interference in the form of warfare.

I do agree that the matter is murky with regards to which side is "legitimate" and views diverge depending on who you ask. I've seen arguably valid points from both sides as well as less graceful handling on both ends. To me though, the focus on the forums atm. seems rather skewed against Pantheon due to first-leaker advantage. 

With regards to discord deletion and the bank... There is one thing i'm curious about: Why is tCW and/or ex-Pant in tCW as riled up as it is? I hope i'm understanding the matter correctly (and correct me if i'm wrong please): Pantheon was going to merge into tCW. This was a done deal. Clearly Fist and some within Pantheon did not want this and preferred attempting to steer things back on track. The end-result is that those who wish to move to tCW can still do so anyway, and those who do not want to give up on Pantheon can stay with Fist. Why is this such a big issue, and why is there a heavy-duty PR campaign on-going on both ends? (I've seen a few things...)

The logical solution to me seems to simply leave one another be and let members vote with their feet without poaching, goading, threat of war, stolen banks, PR campaigns and deleted channels (pick and apply what counts for which party).

...things could be so simple!

os9LcJK.gif

>valid points from both sides

Partisan, the "new gov" literally just moved in and instated a completely new gov in Pantheon.  There's no valid point with that.  They coup'd it.

You should probably look into the progress of events and how it happened.  False statements/promises were made to manipulate the playerbase.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

i was there when it happened

this traumatic experience has inspired me to begin a campaign in orbis to raise money and resources to unite the peoples of all nations and alliances under the shared goal to attack smith, united as hundreds of strong and determined nations we will strike and there will be no mercy, the nation of Simple led by Smoth will die

Now, this is a derail I can get on board with!

down with Smiff

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

1 minute ago, Kurdanak said:

Now, this is a derail I can get on board with!

down with Smiff

roll smitt

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

14 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Did you miss that statement that has you commenting about it yesterday?  Look at the dates of those.  4/19 up to 5/16 (The one from yesterday).  I have constant references of it from both of you since the peace, in DMs, in various Discord channels, and on these forums.

Those assumptions of you being hooked are pretty fricking sound.

Hahaha. No. That's not the point I was arguing. I was calling the *rest* assumption. C'mon man.

Even then, i'm not sure what you're trying to argue or prove by publicising logs of me saying the exact same i'm telling you here, in public. Yes. I think you're a dumbass for signing the NAP. Yes. I think its boring. No. I don't care about it enough to do something about it. Yes. I'm going to passively rip on you for it from my armchair. Deal with it ;).

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>valid points from both sides

Partisan, the "new gov" literally just moved in and instated a completely new gov in Pantheon.  There's no valid point with that.  They coup'd it.

You should probably look into the progress of events and how it happened.  False statements/promises were made to manipulate the playerbase.

I prefer to simply wait for things to unfold from here. If people feel the need to fill me in, sure. If not, that's fine too. I'm not looking to actively meddle in what happened internally in Pant. Like I said: My personal involvement ends with ensuring Pants members don't get shitkicked in the confusion.

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Hahaha. No. That's not the point I was arguing. I was calling the *rest* assumption. C'mon man.

Even then, i'm not sure what you're trying to argue or prove by publicising logs of me saying the exact same i'm telling you here, in public. Yes. I think you're a dumbass for signing the NAP. Yes. I think its boring. No. I don't care about it enough to do something about it. Yes. I'm going to passively rip on you for it from my armchair. Deal with it ;).

Well no shit the questions after the "hooked" statement were assumptions.  They're literally questions for you to answer if you care to.

You came at me stating that I "regularly" bring it up, which is false (That I showed).

You then replied "We're not hooked", which is false again (That I showed).

After yesterday's dumbshit, I'm tired of it from you and Thrax.  Both of you have constantly came at us about it, and specifically me in some cases out of the blue.

• Upvote 1

Could both of you please take this ridiculous conversation no one but yourselves care about, elsewhere? There's a variety of places you can discuss without becoming Acolyte's to Who Me's forum derailment practices.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lairah said:

Could both of you please take this ridiculous conversation no one but yourselves care about, elsewhere? There's a variety of places you can discuss without becoming Acolyte's to Who Me's forum derailment practices.

Agreed - let's get back to the real topic at hand.

roll smott

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

6 minutes ago, Lairah said:

It's Pantheon.  They're fricked.  You have the FA of Syndicate vaguely justifying the coup and you have TKR peeps who have no idea that this was going to happen supposedly.  Then you have TCW who's mad at the involvement of a sudden gov change at which both the old gov of Pantheon and TCW came to an agreement with of a merge.

Done.  Summed up.  This isn't hard.  No one's going to do anything about it other than sit and watch the trainwreck.

The only valid point from this, surprisingly from Partisan, was the fact that people who moved into TCW are there and people who want to remain in Pantheon are there.  Simple solution barring a conflict happening due to it (It won't).

Like critters said, might as well watch two trainwrecks.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Buorhann said:

Done.  Summed up.  This isn't hard.  No one's going to do anything about it other than sit and watch the trainwreck.

Ahem, some of us are gonna toss fuel on the flames and shoot survivors.

11 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Well no shit the questions after the "hooked" statement were assumptions.  They're literally questions for you to answer if you care to.

You came at me stating that I "regularly" bring it up, which is false (That I showed).

You then replied "We're not hooked", which is false again (That I showed).

After yesterday's dumbshit, I'm tired of it from you and Thrax.  Both of you have constantly came at us about it, and specifically me in some cases out of the blue.

You should reread my posts then.

As for yesterday's dumbshit; That was yet another example of you interjecting in what was a far less serious conversation than what you make it out to be- a convo in which you initially weren't even involved- I was literally ribbing Kastor of all people.

Kind of like this thread where thrax' initial comment wasn't even directed at you in particular ;). Unless you are currently meddling in Pantheon's affairs?

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

It's Pantheon.  They're fricked.  You have the FA of Syndicate vaguely justifying the coup and you have TKR peeps who have no idea that this was going to happen supposedly.  Then you have TCW who's mad at the involvement of a sudden gov change at which both the old gov of Pantheon and TCW came to an agreement with of a merge.

The only valid point from this, surprisingly from Partisan, was the fact that people who moved into TCW are there and people who want to remain in Pantheon are there.  Simple solution barring a conflict happening due to it (It won't).

Uhhh... FA of the Syndicate vaguely justifying "the coup"?

What you mean is "FA of the Syndicate stating that it's a grey area with both sides claiming ownership, and opting to take care of the FA protection". There's a difference.

Other than that you're fairly on point I think?

os9LcJK.gif

10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I already explained what happened 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

C0r3Fye.png

6 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Kind of like this thread where thrax' initial comment wasn't even directed at you in particular ;). Unless you are currently meddling in Pantheon's affairs?

Uhhh... FA of the Syndicate vaguely justifying "the coup"?

What you mean is "FA of the Syndicate stating that it's a grey area with both sides claiming ownership, and opting to take care of the FA protection". There's a difference.

Other than that you're fairly on point I think?

>grey area

"We've seen statements on both sides" while also ignoring the facts that's literally right in front of you.

You don't just move in a gov, immediately ban/kick old gov, then immediately promote people not even in Pantheon initially - without a very shady agenda.  For all the good that Syndicate is doing with protecting Pantheon, you sure are backing their violent takeover.

7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>grey area

"We've seen statements on both sides" while also ignoring the facts that's literally right in front of you.

You don't just move in a gov, immediately ban/kick old gov, then immediately promote people not even in Pantheon initially - without a very shady agenda.  For all the good that Syndicate is doing with protecting Pantheon, you sure are backing their violent takeover.

You realize that the "facts" you've noted down (which are.. very few and do not encompass the full picture) are disputed by the other side, yes? Side one claims A. Side two claims B. It's not up to me to make judgement, nor am I going to continue this argument with you on the OWF. I'm happy to discuss it in query if you feel the need.

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Settra said:

I see partisan has learned of where pantheon bank has gone. Are you truly going to be the protector that pantheon needs you to be partisan?

Partisan is the protector Pantheon deserves. 

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters