Live from Baghdad-Shifty News Network Reporting in

13 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I criticized the outcome of your war because you planned it and executed it, then you signed an agreement that you said you didn't like at the end of it, and blamed everyone but yourself. Is that what you mean?

I don't see why I might let that go. It's hilarious.

I mean, it’s not like alliances in a coalition have had to agree to something they may not have liked. That’s coalition warfare to me. Majority rules. Hell, I’ve fought three alliance wars as a leader and am still waiting for the coalition leaders to ask me if I’m okay with the agreed peace terms. 

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

2 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

I mean, it’s not like alliances in a coalition have had to agree to something they may not have liked. That’s coalition warfare to me. Majority rules. Hell, I’ve fought three alliance wars as a leader and am still waiting for the coalition leaders to ask me if I’m okay with the agreed peace terms. 

Part of my criticism was blaming people other than yourselves. : )

Don't get me wrong. You guys did a war. That's great. I am more than acquainted with the kind of compromise that comes with coalition warfare.

I am also, however, of the opinion that TGH could have held out longer to push that agenda if they had a mind to. So either that wasn't the agenda after all, or they didn't have a mind to. That has nothing to do with anything other than TGH. All this talk of political difficulty and compromise came in right as your leaders signed that agreement. It colours my perception of what their word is worth. And I have no issue saying so, since they never shut up about other people's shortcomings anyway. :P

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

21 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I criticized the outcome of your war because you planned it and executed it, then you signed an agreement that you said you didn't like at the end of it, and blamed everyone but yourself. Is that what you mean?

You were free to join the war on either side and influence the decision to sign the NAP. You chose not too, you also chose to live with whatever the coalitions came up with.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 hour ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

AzvLEsh.jpg

"This disgusting act of terrorism shall not be forgotten and all traitors will be punished and destroyed. Pantheon shall not forget. But we are not strong enough right now."

@The God Emperor of Mankind Will Pantheon be taking action against these traitors in the future?

Edited by Thalmor
  • Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

25 minutes ago, Ekaterina Kalmyk said:

~snip~

Yeah, you did it correct. It can be seen. It would be nice if other Pantheon members would reflect on the situation like this.

However, considering that cakey allegedly still owes money to Pantheon and got banned the second he entered Pantheon's discord to talk about those "debts" makes me assume that you ought to expect a removal soon.

23 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

It is nice to see some of the more consistently loyal members of Pantheon chime in. Not to say that fist and RightHonorable aren't necessarily loyal to Pantheon, in some manner, more that they haven't actually been present to experience the events and context leading up to recent decisions.

I don't know if you can talk about loyatly in the case of RightHonorable. He literally joined them yesterday because it got him a high government position. As far as I know, he has never been a member of Pantheon before. And the first thing he does is invent a bunch of lies about their former leader who helped them when Fist abandoned Pantheon.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Know what else is hilarious?  You pussying out on your Nothinginginginging because of...  well, certain people.  Which is oddly somewhat on topic here with your latest replies.  I think you know what I'm getting at.

Point remains though.  You weren't involved in a war, and yet the two of you are hooked about it.  I wonder why, honestly.  Do you want others to do your dirty work?  Did you have plans to hit IQ and needed some of the alliances involved in the NAP to help out?  Or if you felt threatened by either side, would you have requested their assistance if the NAP wasn't in place?  Because as I see it, CoS just sits there now and no one really bothers you.

14 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

So you failed to achieve your objectives? Got it.

Also, I merely state my opinions. You actually bring it up regularly in completely unrelated topics and discussions. Like this one.

Also this.

First, we achieved our objective.  We sought out to have fun.  We had two targets in mind.  After weighing it out, Polaris won out, and the initial pairing of the alliances on our side vs. theirs - it was relatively even (Well, it did lean in their favor slightly numbers wise).  The rest of the stuff that happened was just off the wall or bonus stuff.  The NAP didn't matter one way or another to us, although I did strongly voice for 3mos instead of 6mos.  At which I explained that to both of you in DMs, both before and after you two decided to throw !@#$ fits about it in our Discord.

Second, I can easily cite both you and Thrax on 4 different occasions here on the boards or in Discord, at least, hell there's probably more if I decide to do a search.  So...  >regularly?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Ekaterina Kalmyk said:

I was just going to delete these screenies, but...

To read that members of the current Pantheon Gov. purported their propaganda campaign purposefully, that it was an actual plan to misinform Pantheon members and discredit the previous administration, and to continually diss like the likes of Yui on purpose... well I have to say something.

Apologies to Emperor/Fistandantilus in advance. Your government did the right thing and deleted this propaganda post after a few hours, but it's still a pretty crappy thing to do, and you need to look at the people you surround yourself with if they decided to start immediately calling anyone who left Pantheon a coward/traitor/terrorist and try to turn the membership of Pantheon against them. Framing this as anything other than two sides that disagreed -- one that sided with Fist, one that sided with the previous Pantheon Gov. -- was wrong.

This is my first post on the new forums, can everyone see the attachments properly? Did I do it right?

I'll understand if Fist wants me to leave after I post this, but until I'm asked to leave, I'm going to continue to stick up for Yui and Co. in the Announcements subforum (I don't have time to follow Pantheon Discord for in a game I don't even play anymore, lol).

PantheonDrama1.png

PantheonDrama2.png

From an outsider looking in... Though the tone is a bit strong, and I can understand your reservations on that (a departure of a member should not be construed as a betrayal), there definitely seem to have been a few actions which could be seen as betrayal and/or the undermining of pantheon. Notably referring to stealing the bank and deleting discord channels. That was clear cut wrong and had it occurred in t$... I very doubt we'd have stood for it. That's taking the most concrete pieces. The rest seems like a very grey area of he said-she said between the parties at hand.

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Kurdanak said:

Come on, Buorhann, derailing threads is suppose to be Who Me's shtick.

I was going based off of Thrax's initial statement that I quoted.  Don't worry, I have stuff related to the topic too that I'm debating on bringing up.

5 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

From an outsider looking in... Though the tone is a bit strong, and I can understand your reservations on that (a departure of a member should not be construed as a betrayal), there definitely seem to have been a few actions which could be seen as betrayal and/or the undermining of pantheon. Notably referring to stealing the bank and deleting discord channels. That was clear cut wrong and had it occurred in t$... I very doubt we'd have stood for it. That's taking the most concrete pieces. The rest seems like a very grey area of he said-she said between the parties at hand.

Consider for a moment, the perspective of the situation. The Pantheon government and normal members who left to TCW, they see what has occurred, with Fist taking power, as a coup, no? They do not see him as a legitimate leader, they seem him has as an unrighteous usurper. Given this perspective, you can't honestly call them traitors, without also calling Fist a traitor, not just for his actions in the past (which everyone will agree fits the label of a traitor) but for his actions now as well. 

Whom is a traitor is always about from where you look. From where i look, i see a coup, involving an unwanted government usurping the previously in place government, and that previous government, as well as active and aware members, righteously resisting them, in this case by action of taking the assets of the bank, as well as destroying the discord, both official property of pantheon, which they, the previous government and associated defecting members, view as not belonging to the unrightful usurpers. 

Of course we are biased, you and i. You are in government, specifically for FA of The Syndicate, who is assisting Fist, and i, lower government in AdMech, Protectorate of TKR, and thus, i am biased to not only TKR, but their allies, TCW. 

Regardless, it would seem many beyond Pantheon's gates are not particular fans of the government, new nor old, especially the new.

• Downvote 1

One way or another, Pantheon was going to get screwed.  They were making bad decisions left and right, and they weren't listening to advice that friends of theirs was trying to give them.  Old gov, new gov - it doesn't matter, both of them fricked up.

The only "decent" decision made was them potentially merging into TCW, but then that would've opened up a whole new barrel of issues for TKR later down the road.

• Upvote 2

I don't often post on the OWF, but today I feel compelled to. I do not know Sphinx or Cakey very well, but Purplemoon is my friend and what I am reading here about her makes my blood boil. This smear campaign is a disgusting display of why name and content do not always match. RightHonourable is neither right nor honourable. That the new Pantheon gov would willfully spread lies to damage those whose existence they deemed inconvenient while simultaneously claiming their lies to be the truth is of a morality so low, I can barely see it anymore. Purple is unbelievably nice and sincere. I feel that I cannot keep up with her on that. Once, Pantheon was supposed to become my home if I ever left TUE or if TUE failed. Thankfully it hasn't yet come to that, because Pantheon is no longer my home-to-be. Purple being present and active in a place is a seal of approval for that place for me. Where she is, friendliness reigns and I need no other indication for that. I have seen a lot of scummy behavior in this game, but only this managed to enrage me enough to reply. Shame on all those who have instigated this smear campaign. I hope you're happy now, in the ruins of the gods of Greece.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

And more short-term, and given that anime seems to be such a despicable thing; when will Avien get the boot?

ap4ITuk.png

WtzzjEr.png

This is quite the large amount of anime he's got on his nation.

UrHQCyd.png

He heard my call to arms. The death of the weeb stronghold was foretold by Shifty.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

26 minutes ago, Kastor said:

You were free to join the war on either side and influence the decision to sign the NAP. You chose not too, you also chose to live with whatever the coalitions came up with.

This was not our war. I chose to not involve myself in a war which had no stake in. That does not mean a man can't have opinions ;). But keep pushing the "SHUDDA DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT" crapline hehe.

14 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Know what else is hilarious?  You pussying out on your Nothinginginginging because of...  well, certain people.  Which is oddly somewhat on topic here with your latest replies.  I think you know what I'm getting at.

Point remains though.  You weren't involved in a war, and yet the two of you are hooked about it.  I wonder why, honestly.  Do you want others to do your dirty work?  Did you have plans to hit IQ and needed some of the alliances involved in the NAP to help out?  Or if you felt threatened by either side, would you have requested their assistance if the NAP wasn't in place?  Because as I see it, CoS just sits there now and no one really bothers you.

First, we achieved our objective.  We sought out to have fun.  We had two targets in mind.  After weighing it out, Polaris won out, and the initial pairing of the alliances on our side vs. theirs - it was relatively even (Well, it did lean in their favor slightly numbers wise).  The rest of the stuff that happened was just off the wall or bonus stuff.  The NAP didn't matter one way or another to us, although I did strongly voice for 3mos instead of 6mos.  At which I explained that to both of you in DMs, both before and after you two decided to throw !@#$ fits about it in our Discord.

Second, I can easily cite both you and Thrax on 4 different occasions here on the boards or in Discord, at least, hell there's probably more if I decide to do a search.  So...  >regularly?

re: the first chip at thrax: Way to go off topic with a straw man.

2nd paragraph: lots of ungrounded assumptions which seem to have absolutely nothing to do with the actual argument. We're not hooked. You brought it up yourself this time and called thrax out. That's not on him (or me). That's on you.

Third paragraph: Glad you achieved your target of having fun. There's still a disconnect between your prior railing against IQ for boring/stagnating the game and your willingness to sign a 6 month NAP. Good luck reconciling that. And before you pull out another "boo, none of your business because you should have fought!": It matters. The perception of others on the synergy between your statements and actions is relevant to how they will respond to you as an entity. When those perceptions are affected/shaken due to ingame events, "WELL YOU SHUDDA DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT" is not a response which will revert that alteration.

7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I was going based off of Thrax's initial statement that I quoted.  Don't worry, I have stuff related to the topic too that I'm debating on bringing up.

See the above.

Uhm... i'm fairly sure Thrax' statement was not about you. You just felt triggered and made it about you. :P.

os9LcJK.gif

How....Orwellian. lmfao

This whole situation is pretty hilarious, removing most of the people concerned with actually reforming Pantheon, leaving only the really unhinged low gov apparently, blocking a merger that would have likely improved the lot of all your members, and then trashing the alliance on the other end of the marger, while taking help from their ally (I assume that help has since ended).

Its good to see that most of the worthwhile people have left Pantheon, leaving it a husk of its former self full of selfish whales and apparently totalitarian role-players or something. Seems like t$ backed the wrong horse in this particular dispute, I don't see them being of much use.

• Upvote 5

XLL3z4T.gif

17 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

This is quite the large amount of anime he's got on his nation.

m-sorry-code-geass-its-a-show-about-terr

anime is a leading cause of terrorism... among other things

pleasure_myself_with_this_fish_by_0_yuki

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

This was not our war. I chose to not involve myself in a war which had no stake in. That does not mean a man can't have opinions ;). But keep pushing the "SHUDDA DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT" crapline hehe.

Please show me in my response where I suggested someone else, that being you or Thrax do something about it or should've done something about it. 

Also I do understand its your's and Thrax's opinion. Hell, I actually agree with your opinion. The NAP is garbage. However, to me, you and Thrax have been centering your flak on Buorhann and TGH when the decision was made between two coalitions of more than 10 alliances each. You say "well its because you blame everyone else but yourself" however I think you're misinterpreting when Buorhann says "this wasn't just our decision" and "other alliances agreed to it". He says this because you appear to center your criticism on him and TGH instead of sharing it with others. 

PS: Let's try and get back on-topic. This Pantheon shit is entertaining. 

Second PS: @Spaceman Thrax and Pre, remember I love you both. I'm just here casually defending my Hippo.

Edited by Justin076

Welp. Doublepost?

5 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Please show me in my response where I suggested someone else, that being you or Thrax do something about it or should've done something about it. 

Also I do understand its your's and Thrax's opinion. Hell, I actually agree with your opinion. The NAP is garbage. However, to me, you and Thrax have been centering your flak on Buorhann and TGH when the decision was made between two coalitions of more than 10 alliances each. You say "well its because you blame everyone else but yourself" however I think you're misinterpreting when Buorhann says "this wasn't just our decision" and "other alliances agreed to it". He says this because you appear to center your criticism on him and TGH instead of sharing it with others. 

PS: Let's try and get back on-topic. This Pantheon shit is entertaining. 

Oh I quoted you by accident. It was a response to Kastor. I had you quoted for something else at first but omited it. Something went wrong in the process ;)

The centering bit is fairly easy: High expectations and in (at least my) our opinion... no deliverance. We expected better from him and therefore are disappointed. With regards to most of the other participants: Well.... it's par for the course for them.

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

2nd paragraph: lots of ungrounded assumptions which seem to have absolutely nothing to do with the actual argument. We're not hooked. You brought it up yourself this time and called thrax out. That's not on him (or me). That's on you.

>ungrounded assumptions

>"You bring it up regularly"

>"We're not hooked"

SkTkCQg.png

Whew lad.  I haven't even scratched the surface of y'alls constant reference to it, hell, I haven't even touched the forums yet either.

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

Welp. Doublepost?

Oh I quoted you by accident. It was a response to Kastor. I had you quoted for something else at first but omited it. Something went wrong in the process ;)

The centering bit is fairly easy: High expectations and in (at least my) our opinion... no deliverance. We expected better from him and therefore are disappointed. With regards to most of the other participants: Well.... it's par for the course for them.

Alright no problem. 

And alright, high expectations. I can respect that. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>ungrounded assumptions

>"You bring it up regularly"

>"We're not hooked"

SkTkCQg.png

Whew lad.  I haven't even scratched the surface of y'alls constant reference to it, hell, I haven't even touched the forums yet either.

>reading comprehension.

The assumptions i'm referring to are literally everything you threw out *after* stating that we're hooked. I.E. the assumptions/suggestions that we want others to fight for us, want to hit IQ ourselves, want security etc. etc.

With regards to the screenshots: Yes. I stand by my words. What's your point? ;)

os9LcJK.gif