Live from Baghdad-Shifty News Network Reporting in

As a former Pantheon member, I have this to say:

I’m not the most prominent member of Pantheon or will I say I know Yui or Cuppy well. But I will say I find it hard to believe they are traitors. Both are highly respected members of the wider Orbis community and have served Pantheon for majority of their time.

Going against your ideology does not make them traitors. They were going doing what they believed what was right for Pantheon at the time. The issues caused by Fist were well known.

If anything, I believe that right now, Pantheon is controlled by a rogue state. I don’t recognize the Emperor or Right Honorable as the true leaders of Pantheon. 

I understand the issues going around. Both sides have a “claim” to be right. However I believe the members are choosing not to embrace the new leadership of Pantheon, and Because of that, Pantheon leaders should step aside and allow it’s membership to decide who should lead and what they should do. 

4 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Trying to target yui, arguably the most beloved person in this game, smart move.

I don’t know why people even like Yui like that. As a person she’s cool, don’t get me wrong, but she’s added next to nothing in value to this game.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

2 minutes ago, Kastor said:

I don’t know why people even like Yui like that. As a person she’s cool, don’t get me wrong, but she’s added next to nothing in value to this game.

You jelly?

Edited by Felkey
  • Like 1

Knowing a fair number of the gov in both Pantheon and TCW and suspecting where they are at with regards to feelings of responsibility toward their membership... I'd urge an earnest attempt to talk things through. Just be honest and go from there.

Then, ideally, trash the people who are actually trying to deliberately harm your community... IE: the people who aren't in it. :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I have never been a member of Pantheon but I spent a lot of time in their discord and was even in their private member channel for some time. From what I can tell Yui has spent so much time for Pantheon and was so dedicated to the alliance. She even stayed as an advisor after she had already left.

I have never met anyone who disliked Yui and she left long before Pantheon had gotten into its current situation. To slander her like that is just unbelievably disgusting. If I had been a member of Pantheon under Yui's leadership and still was one right now, then - if nothing else - this would be the point where I would stick it to their new government. I'm disgusted.

27 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Some people are just liked because they're genuinely nice people. Not everything is about the game.

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

''Things went from bad to worse in an exponential fashion ever since we took over. Should we examine whether we had a hand on it or not?''

''Nah, let's blame people who haven't been in the AA itself for months now.''

10/10 plan.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

5 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

Some people are just liked because they're genuinely nice people. Not everything is about the game.

True in general, but I don't think it applies to this case.

Yui is one of main reasons Pantheon's community weathered their first war. I honestly can't fathom the alliance having made it this far without her.

....the fact that she is also about the nicest person imaginable is just icing on the proverbial cake.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

~ William S. Burroughs

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

True in general, but I don't think it applies to this case.

Yui is one of main reasons Pantheon's community weathered their first war. I honestly can't fathom the alliance having made it this far without her.

....the fact that she is also about the nicest person imaginable is just icing on the proverbial cake.

I wasn't here yet when that happened so I don't really know anything about that. I just know Yui as one of the nicest people I've ever met. ?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Fist deleted at the beginning of Pantheon's first war, leaving them to what at that point looked like a likely disbandment, but is clearly the hero Pantheon needs right now.  Yui stepped up and saved Pantheon from that, but is obviously a traitor and a terrorist for something that happened months after they left Pantheon.  Makes perfect sense.

• Upvote 6

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

1 hour ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Then, ideally, trash the people who are actually trying to deliberately harm your community... IE: the people who aren't in it. :P

Like people who never got involved in a war and continually trash those that did due to an outcome that you didn't like?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Betulius said:

Fist deleted at the beginning of Pantheon's first war, leaving them to what at that point looked like a likely disbandment, but is clearly the hero Pantheon needs right now.  Yui stepped up and saved Pantheon from that, but is obviously a traitor and a terrorist for something that happened months after they left Pantheon.  Makes perfect sense.

AzvLEsh.jpg

Silly you. Of course Jan Orwell, with his astonishing 8 days of history, knows more about years-old history than you, a person that has been playing for the paltry sum of 1237 days. How dare you go against what such a knowledgeable and well-versed person has to say?

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Upvote 4

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

1 hour ago, TheNG said:

And just when you thought they had finished suffering. 

1669951405_RIPPantheon.thumb.jpg.9eedd892803162eb927b616040b85df9.jpg

Basically this. Obviously every instance is different, but as someone who had to deal with the whole "near collapse of my alliance and community" situation once before, I can say that it would have been nearly impossible with these kinds of external influences sabotaging actual efforts to resolve the situation. Outside help and support is one thing, and is a great thing. Outside manipulation is something else entirely.

Perhaps I'm misjudging the situation as I certainly don't have all the details, but at this rate I can't imagine any party in this mess coming out looking good.

xzhPlEh.png?1

4 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Oh gee. Someone is upset that not everyone likes your NAP.

Hell, I don't enjoy it either (I pushed for 3).  I just find it laughable that both of you have continually antagonized others about it.

My original point remains.

It's time Pantheon members realize their alliance will die unless they rebel.

It's time for vengeance, Pantheon must seize it's government and oust them and all treaties.

Tell me something, what is Pantheon if it is just Fist and RightHonorable? Nothing.

Pantheon will die unless it rebuilds on the ruins of the old.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Like people who never got involved in a war and continually trash those that did due to an outcome that you didn't like?

I criticized the outcome of your war because you planned it and executed it, then you signed an agreement that you said you didn't like at the end of it, and blamed everyone but yourself. Is that what you mean?

I don't see why I might let that go. It's hilarious.

• Upvote 1

~ William S. Burroughs

7 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶ said:

But wait? What if there's more to the story? Shifty explores post-Purple Ba'athist state Pantheon and reveals the plot to radicalize Pantheon locals against freedom.

Reveal hidden contents

bmDC7dg.png

8s1uZ4n.png

Zcgk2AR.png

OYCm6Ts.png

7FGHCxU.png

Wst9wQx.png

11Kwq3d.png

I was just going to delete these screenies, but...

To read that members of the current Pantheon Gov. purported their propaganda campaign purposefully, that it was an actual plan to misinform Pantheon members and discredit the previous administration, and to continually diss like the likes of Yui on purpose... well I have to say something.

Apologies to Emperor/Fistandantilus in advance. Your government did the right thing and deleted this propaganda post after a few hours, but it's still a pretty crappy thing to do, and you need to look at the people you surround yourself with if they decided to start immediately calling anyone who left Pantheon a coward/traitor/terrorist and try to turn the membership of Pantheon against them. Framing this as anything other than two sides that disagreed -- one that sided with Fist, one that sided with the previous Pantheon Gov. -- was wrong.

This is my first post on the new forums, can everyone see the attachments properly? Did I do it right?

I'll understand if Fist wants me to leave after I post this, but until I'm asked to leave, I'm going to continue to stick up for Yui and Co. in the Announcements subforum (I don't have time to follow Pantheon Discord for in a game I don't even play anymore, lol).

*EDIT: I have received a request to remove these screenshots and leave it at "I disagreed with what they were saying to our Pantheon members and spoke up. They have since deleted the propaganda post discussed in Shifty's screenshots quoted above." I'll do so if the current Panth Gov. comments here.

Fist has said he's about to reply, so I'll go ahead and remove the screenshots. All I really wanted to do was expose what was being done. Now that Panth Gov. is walking back the propaganda to me in private and says they'll post here in public, they're not really necessary.

*EDIT 2* Fist's reply is now its own topic:

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Hell, I don't enjoy it either (I pushed for 3).  I just find it laughable that both of you have continually antagonized others about it.

My original point remains.

So you failed to achieve your objectives? Got it.

Also, I merely state my opinions. You actually bring it up regularly in completely unrelated topics and discussions. Like this one.

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I criticized the outcome of your war because you planned it and executed it, then you signed an agreement that you said you didn't like at the end of it, and blamed everyone but yourself. Is that what you mean?

I don't see why I might let that go. It's hilarious.

Also this.

os9LcJK.gif

It is nice to see some of the more consistently loyal members of Pantheon chime in. Not to say that fist and RightHonorable aren't necessarily loyal to Pantheon, in some manner, more that they haven't actually been present to experience the events and context leading up to recent decisions.

• Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1