Umbrella Pharmaceuticals: Progenitor Project

Tali

3883db4b1.png

Department: Research and Development

Classified Level: Security Level: Executive A Level(Highly Classified)

With the discovery of the Progenitor Virus is a double-stranded RNA virus. It was a highly potent non-carcinogenic mutagen reinforces that contain certain characteristics by recombining the host's genes. Under special circumstances, it may cause spontaneous mutations. It was discovered in Finland by an Umbrella Research team surveying the dying environment in Northern Finland, which Management had deemed from unregulated Pollution standards, but to ensure their assumptions were correct, they sent Umbrella Environmental Service teams to investigate and determine if there is anyway to reverse the environment and cause it to regrow. However, they were not expecting to find an undiscovered tribe and a virus running umuck.

Arrival of Delta Team

The Delta Team from the Umbrella Environmental Service Delta Team arrived with basic knowledge of the area, being equipped with equipment to run samples, weapons to defend themselves and a Mobile Research Armored Vehicle. They were tasked to discover the core cause of the Forest's dying ecosystem and to discover a way to stop it. The team took countless samples and for a few months, they did not discover anything until they started getting closer to the center of the Forest, which then the team discovered an unknown double-stranded RNA virus. After a few samples, it was discovered in mammals, fungus and plants. The ones that have not succumbed to death from this Virus have altered genes and mutations, as a rabbit was discovered with new limbs and increased muscle mass. The Rabbit was extremely hostile, causing the team to euthanize the animal.

Discovering the Njani Tribe

Once the team has arrived to the center of the forest, a tribe was discovered, and so was the source of this virus. A pile of dead bodies were discovered on the East of the tribe and tests confirmed they died from inability to bond with the virus or physical mutations killed the host, however the leader of this tribe was found to have increased intelligence, strength and endurance, which has been taken into custody to be studied. 

(Will be making a more posts later. This is where i will be posting my lore for Umbrella.)

PoJQyFJ.gif

Department: Research

Author: Dr. Rejos (Head Researcher of this facility)

Classified Level: Executive A(Highly Classified)

giphy.gif

(Sorry for the black background)

Start of Research of the Progenitor Virus

Properties of the Virus in compatible host: Increased Strength, intelligence and endurance. Properties that could lead to the creation of either powerful weapons, or the power to bring people with physical disabilities to a status where they are no longer affected by the disabilities, however only 1 out of 10,000 people are compatible, the virus tends to kill most host's DNA and fail to bond. To make this virus more compatible with the host, we will have to alternate it, depending on the route Management wishes to go. I am informed that Umbrella Committee Member William Birkins shall arrive to assist the team, seems that Upper Management doesn't trust us, they only send someone from the Committee to ensure complete cooperation and the discretion of the projects. Before he arrives, I will have a meeting with my team to ensure they understand to stay complete compliance if they value their jobs and protection as an Umbrella Associate.

The Arrival of Dr. William Birkins

The arrival of William Birkins was an eery feeling. Tension was high, and the team was on edge. William Birkins seems to be taking complete control, as I have lost most of my power over the facility, only Head Researcher by title. I am no longer authorized to make decisions on this project, nor suggest its cancellation. We have been studying this virus for a while, and I don't see a way to alternate it without live subjects. I hope he knows what he is doing, and I hope I will still have my job afterwards. A shipment of different animals and leeches have been ordered, and I can't understand why. We have subjects to test on, we have the rats, I don't understand the shipment, nor his plans to use human test subjects in a few months. He claims once it hits human trials, they would be using clones, but cloning is still in its infancy, so I have become weary of him and Upper Management. They have also increased Security 10 folds. Every corner I swear i see Umbrella Security Service soldiers, it is like they are expecting trouble.

I have been summoned to the Command Room, so I must end this log for now. Adding extra encryption to keep the outsiders from gaining access to this log

PoJQyFJ.gif