Nightly News w/ Shifty

3 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Cannot......compute. 

I'm of course just a faulty Roqbot that has learnt the truth of Roq's nefarious designs! Clearly Supreme Roq, the master of consolidation tried to consolidate TCW/Pantheon into one mega super tiered alliance, in the hope of consolidation. The Right Honourable, being a disciple of the Church of Kayser decided to follow through on dynamism and protect Orbis from this takeover. He saved Pantheon from such a move! The only answer for such a failure is to merge into BK, to recalibrate the Roqbots and ensure 100% IQ efficiency next time around!  

BK Stronk? 

Okay this one I can't even parse, so yup, way better. :D

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 minute ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Okay this one I can't even parse, so yup, way better. :D

I serve to please. As long as the pleasing does not involve crazy welshmen or sheep, my job here is done. 

PS: Clearly its all Roq's evil fault and by extension the Roqist International (a.k.a IQ) 

2 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Sorry, too self aware. Going to have to cite you for a Poe's Law violation... next time say something this silly, but mean it.

If you don't correct this, you will be sent to re-education camp with theNG. If you need examples of correct behavior, please review posts by BK.

It's actually so weird that NPO has become the lighthearted joker and BK has become the dour perpetual victim. This is like, Southern Stratagey levels of role reversal.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, durmij said:

It's actually so weird that NPO has become the lighthearted joker and BK has become the dour perpetual victim. This is like, Southern Stratagey levels of role reversal.

"You want dynamism!? We'll switch which one of us is doing the same boring shit!"

Honestly, that would be a hilarious troll if it was on purpose.

~ William S. Burroughs

2 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

"You want dynamism!? We'll switch which one of us is doing the same boring shit!"

Honestly, that would be a hilarious troll if it was on purpose.

It's sinusoidal behavioral convergence in preparation for both NPO and BK to merge into GoG.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Edward I said:

It's sinusoidal behavioral convergence in preparation for both NPO and BK to merge into GoG.

That one made me laugh. Is this my dream or a nightmare?

~ William S. Burroughs

16 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

That one made me laugh. Is this my dream or a nightmare?

Clearly the truth is too much for you to handle! Join the Roqist International now if you want to find the answers!