19 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Do I really need to point out how stupid OP's post is or what

Edit: we obviously did not coup Pantheon lol

Congrats on the coup, Lordship.

• Upvote 4

settradirect.png

19 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Edit: we obviously did not coup Pantheon lol

Pantheons Leader and Heir just joined and latter just left TKR gov though. Clearly a coup m80.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

57 minutes ago, Malal said:

Pantheons Leader and Heir just joined and latter just left TKR gov though. Clearly a coup m80.

The whole situation is weird.  I figured TKR would benefit from the merge of Pantheon/tCW.  It would've put them at the Top 2 spots for scoring and would've made both alliances balanced out in tiering with experienced milcoms.

But, well, this is happening...

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

The whole situation is weird.  I figured TKR would benefit from the merge of Pantheon/tCW.  It would've put them at the Top 2 spots for scoring and would've made both alliances balanced out in tiering with experienced milcoms.

But, well, this is happening...

Based on that it should be obvious that this is not a coup.

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

Based on that it should be obvious that this is not a coup.

How so?  There's still influential members of TKR in Pantheon.

Personally, whether it's a coup or not doesn't matter to me.  It baffles me why things went this way, but it's not the more concerning thing.

Just now, Buorhann said:

How so?  There's still influential members of TKR in Pantheon.

Personally, whether it's a coup or not doesn't matter to me.  It baffles me why things went this way, but it's not the more concerning thing.

They're not members of TKR anymore. It's Fist who's decided that he suddenly cares for his old alliance and therefore switched over. x)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Don't think TKR has anything to do with this.

The way things have gone is not beneficial to them in my opinion. 

Seems someone orchestrated for Fist to return. Right Honourable is loyal to fist so I guess he followed. 

Edited by Justin076
  • Upvote 5

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Maybe people should just wait and see what more comes out instead of all the wild speculation. Some people gonna look real stupid when things come out I expect lmfao.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

19 minutes ago, Smith said:

We couped pantheon so we could put a puppet leader in place. Then once we had him in place we made sure he created tension between Pantheon and TKR's only MDP treaty partner. Once this was succesfully accomplished we decided to have them ally t$ rather than sign a treaty with us. Why you ask? Because it is dynamic. 

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this is the route that it goes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod
2 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶ said:

>Guardian back them up despite no treaty in Nuke Bloc gangbang

#Fakenews

• Like 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

8 hours ago, Smith said:

We couped pantheon so we could put a puppet leader in place. Then once we had him in place we made sure he created tension between Pantheon and TKR's only MDP treaty partner. Once this was succesfully accomplished we decided to have them ally t$ rather than sign a treaty with us. Why you ask? Because it is dynamic. 

More like to maintain the illusion of dynamic and keep the mini-sphere idea well in place! (Hey at least we're not IQ and consolidating!) 

(PS: I'm trolling. Don't take this post seriously.) 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Nah, the larger an alliance is the more likely it is that members will split off and do their own thing, especially so during mergers. So long as you're confident that the alliance will support you in a war it's best to leave them be and prevent any mergers at all.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

36 minutes ago, durmij said:

Can't wait for Who Me or Leo to come in and start berating you all for this anti-IQ thread.

To the contrary this is all because of IQ! Evil Roq tried to form the Roqist international through his secret ties with TKR/TCW. The Right Honourable, being all honourable seeing this evil formation of the Roqist International, decided to stop such a merge and ruin Supreme Brother Roq's evil plans on the good members of Pantheon! 

You heard it here first folks! 

Edited by Shadowthrone

4 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

To the contrary this is all because of IQ! Evil Roq tried to form the Roqist international through his secret ties with TKR/TCW. The Right Honourable, being all honourable seeing this evil formation of the Roqist International, decided to stop such a merge and ruin Supreme Brother Roq's evil plans on the good members of Pantheon! 

You heard it here first folks! 

Sorry, too self aware. Going to have to cite you for a Poe's Law violation... next time say something this silly, but mean it.

If you don't correct this, you will be sent to re-education camp with theNG. If you need examples of correct behavior, please review posts by BK.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Sorry, too self aware. Going to have to cite you for a Poe's Law violation... next time say something this silly, but mean it.

If you don't correct this, you will be sent to re-education camp with theNG. If you need examples of correct behavior, please review posts by BK.

Cannot......compute. 

I'm of course just a faulty Roqbot that has learnt the truth of Roq's nefarious designs! Clearly Supreme Roq, the master of consolidation tried to consolidate TCW/Pantheon into one mega super tiered alliance, in the hope of consolidation. The Right Honourable, being a disciple of the Church of Kayser decided to follow through on dynamism and protect Orbis from this takeover. He saved Pantheon from such a move! The only answer for such a failure is to merge into BK, to recalibrate the Roqbots and ensure 100% IQ efficiency next time around!  

BK Stronk? 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Like 1