Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Today's headliner

Is TKR taking over the world?

>Guardian back them up despite no treaty in Nuke Bloc gangbang

>Little brudder TCW doesn't get the merge so they simply take over Pantheon

>Paperless tS shows their alignment by protecting a viceroy'd Pantheon

Boiiiiiiiii

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s been around, but he announced in the other thread that the merge was stopped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do I really need to point out how stupid OP's post is or what

 

Edit: we obviously did not coup Pantheon lol

Edited by Lordship
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Do I really need to point out how stupid OP's post is or what

 

Edit: we obviously did not coup Pantheon lol

Congrats on the coup, Lordship.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lordship said:

Edit: we obviously did not coup Pantheon lol

Pantheons Leader and Heir just joined and latter just left TKR gov though. Clearly a coup m80.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Malal said:

Pantheons Leader and Heir just joined and latter just left TKR gov though. Clearly a coup m80.

The whole situation is weird.  I figured TKR would benefit from the merge of Pantheon/tCW.  It would've put them at the Top 2 spots for scoring and would've made both alliances balanced out in tiering with experienced milcoms.

But, well, this is happening...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

The whole situation is weird.  I figured TKR would benefit from the merge of Pantheon/tCW.  It would've put them at the Top 2 spots for scoring and would've made both alliances balanced out in tiering with experienced milcoms.

But, well, this is happening...

 

Based on that it should be obvious that this is not a coup.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

Based on that it should be obvious that this is not a coup.

How so?  There's still influential members of TKR in Pantheon.

Personally, whether it's a coup or not doesn't matter to me.  It baffles me why things went this way, but it's not the more concerning thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

..wait Fist is back?!

Truly is shaping up to be some good stuff in PW future. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buorhann said:

How so?  There's still influential members of TKR in Pantheon.

Personally, whether it's a coup or not doesn't matter to me.  It baffles me why things went this way, but it's not the more concerning thing.

They're not members of TKR anymore. It's Fist who's decided that he suddenly cares for his old alliance and therefore switched over. x)

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think TKR has anything to do with this.

The way things have gone is not beneficial to them in my opinion. 

 

Seems someone orchestrated for Fist to return. Right Honourable is loyal to fist so I guess he followed. 

Edited by Justin076
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe people should just wait and see what more comes out instead of all the wild speculation. Some people gonna look real stupid when things come out I expect lmfao.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Smith said:

 

We couped pantheon so we could put a puppet leader in place. Then once we had him in place we made sure he created tension between Pantheon and TKR's only MDP treaty partner. Once this was succesfully accomplished we decided to have them ally t$ rather than sign a treaty with us. Why you ask? Because it is dynamic. 

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this is the route that it goes.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶ said:

>Guardian back them up despite no treaty in Nuke Bloc gangbang

#Fakenews

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Smith said:

We couped pantheon so we could put a puppet leader in place. Then once we had him in place we made sure he created tension between Pantheon and TKR's only MDP treaty partner. Once this was succesfully accomplished we decided to have them ally t$ rather than sign a treaty with us. Why you ask? Because it is dynamic. 

More like to maintain the illusion of dynamic and keep the mini-sphere idea well in place! (Hey at least we're not IQ and consolidating!) 

 

(PS: I'm trolling. Don't take this post seriously.) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Buorhann said:

The whole situation is weird.  I figured TKR would benefit from the merge of Pantheon/tCW.  It would've put them at the Top 2 spots for scoring and would've made both alliances balanced out in tiering with experienced milcoms.

 

Nah, the larger an alliance is the more likely it is that members will split off and do their own thing, especially so during mergers. So long as you're confident that the alliance will support you in a war it's best to leave them be and prevent any mergers at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait for Who Me or Leo to come in and start berating you all for this anti-IQ thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, durmij said:

Can't wait for Who Me or Leo to come in and start berating you all for this anti-IQ thread.

To the contrary this is all because of IQ! Evil Roq tried to form the Roqist international through his secret ties with TKR/TCW. The Right Honourable, being all honourable seeing this evil formation of the Roqist International, decided to stop such a merge and ruin Supreme Brother Roq's evil plans on the good members of Pantheon! 

You heard it here first folks! 

Edited by Shadowthrone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

To the contrary this is all because of IQ! Evil Roq tried to form the Roqist international through his secret ties with TKR/TCW. The Right Honourable, being all honourable seeing this evil formation of the Roqist International, decided to stop such a merge and ruin Supreme Brother Roq's evil plans on the good members of Pantheon! 

You heard it here first folks! 

Sorry, too self aware. Going to have to cite you for a Poe's Law violation... next time say something this silly, but mean it.

If you don't correct this, you will be sent to re-education camp with theNG. If you need examples of correct behavior, please review posts by BK.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Sorry, too self aware. Going to have to cite you for a Poe's Law violation... next time say something this silly, but mean it.

If you don't correct this, you will be sent to re-education camp with theNG. If you need examples of correct behavior, please review posts by BK.

Cannot......compute. 

I'm of course just a faulty Roqbot that has learnt the truth of Roq's nefarious designs! Clearly Supreme Roq, the master of consolidation tried to consolidate TCW/Pantheon into one mega super tiered alliance, in the hope of consolidation. The Right Honourable, being a disciple of the Church of Kayser decided to follow through on dynamism and protect Orbis from this takeover. He saved Pantheon from such a move! The only answer for such a failure is to merge into BK, to recalibrate the Roqbots and ensure 100% IQ efficiency next time around!  

 

BK Stronk? 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.