Businessweek Exclusive: Syndicate Corporate Security Expands Geographic Footprint

28 minutes ago, Malal said:

Why would TS protect Pantheon? Isn't the TKR coup enough for them? 

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1896 

No

48 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

“Restructuring”, is that what you call slapping the people who spent months trying to help Pantheon in the face?

Restructuring your face, yes

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

13 minutes ago, Epi said:

There are other greek alliances y'know :P, nevertheless congrats

True, though it is specified to be based on Mount Olympus specifically :P

• Upvote 1

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

15 minutes ago, Epi said:

There are other greek alliances y'know :P, nevertheless congrats

Not for long

8b29cc93a1850d1db21fb6ef8cf19379

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

t$ is protecting Pantheon and apparently signing a treaty with the Church of Atom and DB.

EDIT: actually it says "current" so idk if they protect Church of Atom and DB without paper or whatever the deal is.

Well, they've got an ODP with DB, so there's that.

No, wait, that's pantheon has that paper, not t$

no_wait.PNG.ffc71c8503ff74733806af5d1aff757d.PNG

And neither of them have any treaties with CoA. Except a protectorate...

from DB!

wat_wat.PNG.4d3f0d537bdb76a93480d99b7924e34a.PNG

So, t$ is apparently claiming ownership over DB's and Pantheon's paper now?

1 hour ago, Justin076 said:

“Restructuring”, is that what you call slapping the people who spent months trying to help Pantheon in the face?

That's just a continuation of what has been going on for months. It's not like they've just started now to slap people in the face who tried to help them. They've been doing that long enough.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Justin076 said:

Kinda sad when you spend so much time trying to help someone, organizing counter-raids, defending their bank, trying to keep them stay afloat and offering advice and guidance to help repair things. 

Then you see certain people saying things like this: 

7549a91a94e9e6545fe7d8787626f65d.png 

And kicking/banning the people who were asked to help them out.

• Upvote 2

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

1 minute ago, Justin076 said:

Kinda sad when you spend so much time trying to help someone, organizing counter-raids, defending their bank, trying to keep them stay afloat and offering advice and guidance to help repair things. 

Yeah and they managed to get Yui to a point where she now actually has left their discord server which I think says enough in itself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@Sir Scarfalot - Syndicate had the Protectorates up for CoA/DB as Announcements.  They just didn't do it in-game.

However, I've come to realize that DB and Pantheon's treaty line up is a mess.  Geez.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Welp, this is gotta be some of the funkiest shit I've seen in this game. So lemme try to get this straight:

Theory 1 (and at 1st glance the most plausible) seems to suggest that t$ went behind TCW's back to try to add them to their new / upcoming sphere and take them away from TKR's mini-sphere. Which, being true, makes me curious to see how Guardian and Grumpy will react. Guardian are apparently going to treaty t$, so that'd answer it. Grumpy I have no clue. I know they used to be protected by TKR and afaik have good relations with them. Guardian I know used to have (maybe they still do) a paperless treaty with Grumpy.

Theory 2 seems to suggest this is some sort of conspiracy involving several major players in Syndisphere / EMC (t$. TKR, TCW, Pantheon, etc), which would make the drama we've seen thus far fabricated. This seems more farfetched for me, and right now the only aspect which seems to support this theory is a few former TKR members (including the current Pantheon leader) taking over Pantheon. This one also seems more unrealistic for me because it'd make it all unnecessarily intricate for the interested parties.

Either way, for an outsider, this looks rather interesting and should provide some good entertainment. :popcorn:

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Flame of the Flawed said:

Orbis Businessweek (Nassau, Bahamas) - This Tuesday, reports began to break that SYNDICATE Inc. had announced a plan to expand the geographic footprint of Syndicate Corporate Security’s zone of interest, beyond the current transnational parameters of the Church of Atom and the Dark Brotherhood. Upon the discovery of new untapped natural resources in the region, Syndicate Executives spoke of their intent to provide protection for mining operations on and around the vicinity of Mount Olympus on the Greek mainland, and emphasized their belief in the profitability of the region.

More to come as information continues to break.

Acknowledged. Proceeding. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

7 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, they've got an ODP with DB, so there's that.

No, wait, that's pantheon has that paper, not t$

no_wait.PNG.ffc71c8503ff74733806af5d1aff757d.PNG

And neither of them have any treaties with CoA. Except a protectorate...

from DB!

wat_wat.PNG.4d3f0d537bdb76a93480d99b7924e34a.PNG

So, t$ is apparently claiming ownership over DB's and Pantheon's paper now?

Incorect.

6 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Welp, this is gotta be some of the funkiest shit I've seen in this game. So lemme try to get this straight:

Theory 1 (and at 1st glance the most plausible) seems to suggest that t$ went behind TCW's back to try to add them to their new / upcoming sphere and take them away from TKR's mini-sphere. Which, being true, makes me curious to see how Guardian and Grumpy will react. Guardian are apparently going to treaty t$, so that'd answer it. Grumpy I have no clue. I know they used to be protected by TKR and afaik have good relations with them. Guardian I know used to have (maybe they still do) a paperless treaty with Grumpy.

Theory 2 seems to suggest this is some sort of conspiracy involving several major players in Syndisphere / EMC (t$. TKR, TCW, Pantheon, etc), which would make the drama we've seen thus far fabricated. This seems more farfetched for me, and right now the only aspect which seems to support this theory is a few former TKR members (including the current Pantheon leader) taking over Pantheon. This one also seems more unrealistic for me because it'd make it all unnecessarily intricate for the interested parties.

Either way, for an outsider, this looks rather interesting and should provide some good entertainment. :popcorn:

Theory 3 suggests that something occurred which put Pantheon in a position of danger -be it internally or externally- and t$ moved to assist in the stabilization process; This being done in broad daylight and behind no backs.

Life can be so simple sometimes!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

10 hours ago, Justin076 said:

Kinda sad when you spend so much time trying to help someone, organizing counter-raids, defending their bank, try and keep them afloat and offering advice and guidance to help repair things. 

Remember when this fist guy bailed on his alliance during a war? But now he's back 18+ months later and is totally the solution to all their problems.

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Remember when this fist guy bailed on his alliance during a war? But now he's back 18+ months later and is totally the solution to all their problems.

Yeah man, I agree with you. But: don’t post if you’re not going to do anything about it. That TKR-tS tie means TKR protects Pantheon too. Which means pipe down Felkey.

• Downvote 3

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

42 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Here's a question, why is the court jester still allowed to speak?

Because unlike you and your allies, my alliance promotes free speech and doesn’t gag members with conflicting viewpoints.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I think (and this kind of amazes me) that it's important to point out Pantheon is its own, sovereign alliance before anything else and during this complex period of time they deserve the chance to focus on their internals and have the right to make any FA decisions they deem necessary or pragmatic in order to allow them such an opportunity.

If my partners at The Syndicate felt any differently, the company's recent actions would not have been undertaken.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

5 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Theory 3 suggests that something occurred which put Pantheon in a position of danger -be it internally or externally- and t$ moved to assist in the stabilization process; This being done in broad daylight and behind no backs.

Life can be so simple sometimes!

Get the Hell outta here with your 4d chess occam's razor bullshit.

This is the advent of the 5d age. Go hibernate in your cave until you understand the dynamism of a 6 month NAP, old man.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs