News before it happens-Shifty News Network

6 hours ago, Who Me said:

I see, they only honor their treaties when it is convenient for them? Isn't that nice of them.

Sure is convenient that BK never disregarded a public activation of a defense treaty before. Yep. Good thing that never happened or you'd look even stupider than you normally do.

1 hour ago, durmij said:

Sure is convenient that BK never disregarded a public activation of a defense treaty before. Yep. Good thing that never happened or you'd look even stupider than you normally do.

You silly silly child, UPN was aligned and fighting on the opposite side of the war from BK and Mensa was the same, plus you know that pesky superiority clause in the IQ treaty. Nuke Bloc wasn't involved in the last war so there was no treaty conflict, just cowardice on the side of Rose and AIM. Can't let those pixel hugging whales get wrecked now can we?

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Who Me said:

Sigh, your chart portrays IQ as the big bag boogieman with all the other spheres/groups as smaller, however as the last couple of wars have shown there is a definite IQ - anti IQ split. You can spin your bullshit however you wish but the facts are the facts. Whether TKR and TCW would have joined in the last war or not if they didn't have other things to do I don't know. I do have to give a shoutout to Rose and AIM for totally ignoring their treaties with the Nuke Bloc though. lol

> your chart portrays IQ as the big bag boogieman
> with all the other spheres/groups as smaller
> the last couple of wars have shown there is a definite IQ - anti IQ split
> TKR and TCW hit Rose allies

Lolk

Edited by Sketchy

XLL3z4T.gif

Just steal the bank, so we can make more memes

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

34 minutes ago, Who Me said:

You silly silly child, UPN was aligned and fighting on the opposite side of the war from BK and Mensa was the same, plus you know that pesky superiority clause in the IQ treaty. Nuke Bloc wasn't involved in the last war so there was no treaty conflict, just cowardice on the side of Rose and AIM. Can't let those pixel hugging whales get wrecked now can we?

If you actually read what was provided to you, you would have seen that it was about SK during Git Gud Friday, where the supremacy clause would not have been relevant because SK wasn't IQ.

You've gone to great lengths to make the thread about yourselves. Is it everything you hoped for?

• Upvote 2

This is the reason I make these balls to the wall threads.

It's like factual gasoline, y'all get so heated it goes up in flames instantly.

Shifty, reporting the hard hitting news where it hurts.

Also:

-IQ did nothing wrong

-6 month NAP between IQ and Spin-off EMC. 

What if the next war is IQ and Spin-off EMC vs TKR sphere?

Find out more on the 11pm nightly report.

Edited by ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™

56 minutes ago, durmij said:

If you actually read what was provided to you, you would have seen that it was about SK during Git Gud Friday, where the supremacy clause would not have been relevant because SK wasn't IQ.

You've gone to great lengths to make the thread about yourselves. Is it everything you hoped for?

This is what I am seeing from your link?

z87JfrT.png

You guys are just upset because you tried to make it seem that IQ is so much bigger than the anti IQ faction by splitting it into several groups instead of combining them together. I never said you were one sphere but you are all anti IQ.

1 hour ago, Sketchy said:

TKR and TCW hit Rose allies

Just because they hit allies of Rose doesn't mean they don't also dislike IQ. I know these very simple facts are hard for you to grasp but do try a little harder.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

b48e0a0571fe61106001e7e25bdeb697.png

Someone might try and argue this isn't representative, to those people,. do remember most of BK does not make themselves very outspoken and widely known to the public. Therefore, this is entirely representative of those actors whom we do know.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Who Me said:

And this is when you know you have won the argument. When they can't refute your facts and resort to silly stuff like this.

Anyway:

You literally took a thread that wasn't about you or your allies at all and went on a crying, paranoid rant-fest just to make it about you and your allies.

Really, who among us here is being silly, when facts such as that exist.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Who Me said:

You guys are just upset because you tried to make it seem that IQ is so much bigger than the anti IQ faction by splitting it into several groups instead of combining them together. I never said you were one sphere but you are all anti IQ.

So, you want the whole game to be the anti-IQ faction?

settradirect.png

3 hours ago, Who Me said:

You guys are just upset because you tried to make it seem that IQ is so much bigger than the anti IQ faction by splitting it into several groups instead of combining them together.

I hear BK is changing names to Inquisition soon.

I personally don't see much wrong with it. 

Pantheon - back in the day was a protectorate of mine, was great to see them grow so big and so fast. Obviously, internal issues happened and thats not a rare thing in simulation games. If the merge will foster something cool, go for it.

I still think the Pantheon pip is one of the best ones I made for an alliance in this game. Love seeing it - TKR's is a close second, loved  making that one as well and it looks hot.

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Why?

Daddy Fist came back so they accepted him with open arms and gave leadership over to him. Great game Pantheon, keep the dead horse floating for a while, I'm sure it's a great idea.

3 hours ago, Mad Max said:

I still think the Pantheon pip is one of the best ones I made for an alliance in this game. Love seeing it - TKR's is a close second, loved  making that one as well and it looks hot.

I still love it too ❤️

Pantheon just makes me sad now, it needs to die.

• Upvote 5