IF A FULL PANTHEON MERGER HAPPENS

b0804cd88749652428b033e728303fe3.png

Draw your own conclusions.

Edited by Sketchy
Updated. Missed an alliance.
  • Like 2

XLL3z4T.gif

5 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

Ah, the great whale poaching event is beginning. Catch what you can!

P.S. I was trying to find a picture or something of a whale riding a horse for you, Buorhann, and only found nightmares.

Reveal hidden contents

161faf084868b4790951fbbaf145976f.jpg 

They have any good ones left?  I assumed they all already joined grumpy.

24 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

CURRENT

cba03adcafac28309abea1b720a6d438.png

IF A FULL PANTHEON MERGER HAPPENS

b0804cd88749652428b033e728303fe3.png

Draw your own conclusions.

Who are you including in the TKR, Rose, and AIM groups?

C0r3Fye.png

5 minutes ago, Smith said:

Who are you including in the TKR, Rose, and AIM groups?

AIM/SK Group:

Seven Kingdoms
Advanced Idea Mechanics
Husaria
Frostbite
Subzero
Spanish Armada

TKR Group:

The Knights Radiant
The Commonwealth
Band of the Hawk
Purple Flower Garden
Silenzio
Planet Reach
The Chola Empire
Adeptus Mechanicus

Rose Group:

Rose
Yarr
Durmstrang
Ragnarok
Bad Company
The Fighting Pacifists
Atlas

• Upvote 5

XLL3z4T.gif

15 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Rose Group:

Rose
Yarr
Durmstrang
Ragnarok
Bad Company
The Fighting Pacifists
Atlas 

Pretty sure Yarr and Atlas are not in Rose sphere.
Yarr is neutral while Atlas is more of Its complicated

15 minutes ago, TheShadow said:

Pretty sure Yarr and Atlas are not in Rose sphere.
Yarr is neutral while Atlas is more of Its complicated

I suppose you could argue that. I mostly added Atlas because they fought in the last war for their previous allies and have now shifted to Rose sphere and have no other allies. 

Yarr is there because it would be questionable to put them in other while including the protectorates of the other groups. TKR has an established record of calling in their protectorates into war and IQ has dabbled that in that lately.

XLL3z4T.gif

If you really want this to be accurate you should just do an IQ vs Anti IQ chart but that wouldn't fit the agenda you are trying to push that IQ is a threat to the game. Not that said agenda holds up at all when you look at the tiering between the different sides. But you guys have never let facts get in the way of your propaganda before so why start now. lol

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

More so which people switch over, than how many imo.

Also, for the topic in general: I would prefer if Pantheon dissolves and finds its own homes, complete merges wouldn't solve the fundamental problem imo. If tCW is willing to take in all of them though, I think that's also a better option than just struggling to remain afloat. 

Aren't you dead,  Khorne? 

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Atlas along with Polaris and Cerberus got an invitation around 2 weeks before the war to join non-IQ side
Cerberus was the reason IQ came to know of the non-Iq side's plan too.

Seems legit now that Atlas are in Rose.
But Yarr are totally neutral. That is a well known fact.

3 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

> Buorhann claims TKR could very likely become a bigger issue than IQ.

> Lordship questions it.

> I take a screenshot of a chart which supports Buorhanns position.

> "Bias against IQ, propaganda against IQ."

If you really want people to not be Anti IQ you should probably read context in posts rather than jumping to stupid conclusions. But you guys have never let nuance or reality get in the way of your self sabotage.

BK never change.

Or forgive my 85M loan

6 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

I’m alive, thanks for asking. 

Sure about it? Check your everything again. Run in front of a car or something just to be sure. 

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

53 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

> Buorhann claims TKR could very likely become a bigger issue than IQ.

> Lordship questions it.

> I take a screenshot of a chart which supports Buorhanns position.

> "Bias against IQ, propaganda against IQ."

If you really want people to not be Anti IQ you should probably read context in posts rather than jumping to stupid conclusions. But you guys have never let nuance or reality get in the way of your self sabotage.

BK never change.

Sigh, your chart portrays IQ as the big bag boogieman with all the other spheres/groups as smaller, however as the last couple of wars have shown there is a definite IQ - anti IQ split. You can spin your bullshit however you wish but the facts are the facts. Whether TKR and TCW would have joined in the last war or not if they didn't have other things to do I don't know. I do have to give a shoutout to Rose and AIM for totally ignoring their treaties with the Nuke Bloc though. lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Sigh, your chart portrays IQ as the big bag boogieman with all the other spheres/groups as smaller, however as the last couple of wars have shown there is a definite IQ - anti IQ split. You can spin your bullshit however you wish but the facts are the facts. Whether TKR and TCW would have joined in the last war or not if they didn't have other things to do I don't know. I do have to give a shoutout to Rose and AIM for totally ignoring their treaties with the Nuke Bloc though. lol

His chart is literally numerical fact. He was showing it to support the point he made to Lordship. In your own words, spin your bullshit however you wish, but facts are facts. If you interpret his graphs as portraying IQ as the big bad boogieman than I think that says something about your view on IQ rather than Sketchy’s.

Of course people want IQ to split, you’re the one last large sphere in a game that has moved towards smaller and independent spheres. 

Also, shout out? Really? That’s the biggest load of crap I’ve seen from an IQ member in a few weeks. Rose and AIM were kinda tied up in a global conflict, they were kinda occupied kicking your ass. It’s not logical to expect them to drop their war and go and help nuke bloc. Majority of people including nuke bloc understand that. 

• Upvote 3

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

7 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Also, shout out? Really? That’s the biggest load of crap I’ve seen from an IQ member in a few weeks. Rose and AIM were kinda tied up in a global conflict, they were kinda occupied kicking your ass. It’s not logical to expect them to drop their war and go and help nuke bloc. Majority of people including nuke bloc understand that. 

I see, they only honor their treaties when it is convenient for them? Isn't that nice of them.

1 hour ago, Who Me said:

I see, they only honor their treaties when it is convenient for them? Isn't that nice of them.

Oh please, I know you don't believe the shit you're spewing out right now. Any reasonable or logical person would understand that the given circumstances weren't ideal for Rose and AIM to drop their war with 5+ alliances to swing in to help Nuke Bloc. Alliances have taken advantage of these situations in the past, like TEst hitting Pantheon in the silent war. You didn't see Syndisphere drop everything to defend Pantheon, including BK. But anyways, quite frankly I'm not getting into a debate over honouring treaties, especially with an IQ member. 

Also I'm disappointed you didn't offer a rebuttal to my argument about Sketchy's graphs.  

• Upvote 3

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

32 minutes ago, Who Me said:

So what you're saying here is fighting IQ was too easy for Rose and AIM, therefore they had no excuse for not jumping infront of the 1 million ton locomotive racing down the tracks that was Guardian/TKR/TCW?

Nobody but you is blaming them for that, with good reason.

Furthermore, that chart is literally just showing city tiers, and which groups have how many. IQ happens to be the largest Bloc of the game, of course it's going to dwarf everybody else. 

Edited by Lairah
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Oh please, I know you don't believe the shit you're spewing out right now. Any reasonable or logical person would understand that the given circumstances weren't ideal for Rose and AIM to drop their war with 5+ alliances to swing in to help Nuke Bloc. Alliances have taken advantage of these situations in the past, like TEst hitting Pantheon in the silent war. You didn't see Syndisphere drop everything to defend Pantheon, including BK. But anyways, quite frankly I'm not getting into a debate over honouring treaties, especially with an IQ member. 

Also I'm disappointed you didn't offer a rebuttal to my argument about Sketchy's graphs.  

11 minutes ago, Lairah said:

So what you're saying here is fighting IQ was too easy for Rose and AIM, therefore they had no excuse for not jumping infront of the 1 million ton locomotive racing down the tracks that was Guardian/TKR/TCW?

Nobody but you is blaming them for that, with good reason.

Furthermore, that chart is literally just showing city tiers, and which groups have how many. IQ happens to be the largest Bloc of the game, of course it's going to dwarf everybody else. 

Everyone absolutely understands why they didn't honor their treaties with the Nuke bloc, if they had, they would have lost on both fronts so they chose the course that would keep their upper tier intact and let their allies burn.

In my first post I stated that Sketchy should lump all the anti IQ groups into one so it would more accurately show the true sizes of the opposing sides. It is no secret that IQ would never be fighting any of those groups without some of the others, if not all of them jumping in as well so why not be realistic and make the chart reflect that fact.

I know you all understand this but are just going to continue to be the same idiots you always are so carry on with your ignorance. 

11 minutes ago, Settra said:

Like NPO defending ODN.

Last time I checked, I wasn't in NPO so you should probably address that with them.

16 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Last time I checked, I wasn't in NPO so you should probably address that with them.

1 hour ago, Who Me said:

Just an example of certain parties honoring treaties.

settradirect.png

2 minutes ago, Lordship said:

"Stop hitting us, hit them instead!"

Silly Lordship, those nations that could hit you guys weren't hitting us at that point, everything in that range we had already killed. They bailed on their allies to preserve their upper tiers.