News before it happens-Shifty News Network

Panthen and TCW are merging

*drops mic*

please-sir-id-like-some-merge.jpg

Take your bets on how long before that bank is stolen.

• Like 2

I mean if Pantheon isn't up to running itself, probably a good move. Could be politically problematic going forward though as TKR/TCW will be rather large after this.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Bank won't be stolen, imo, but this isn't entirely surprising considering rumors circling around.  Pantheon was in need of a more military minded leader to protect them, and obviously they had some internal issues.  There's not many spare military leaders around, or ones that would try to corral the issues Pantheon had.

So why not merge into TCW and still have that TKR tie with Felkey at lead (He's experienced with leading Pantheon before)?

By the way, if any members disagree with the merge or just want a different change of pace, The Golden Horde is willing to welcome you into our encampments~

It's not rumors when it comes from within.

Heard this awhile back, but just got a confirmation after hearing it a 2nd time. So 3rd times a charm.

Remembers folks, send your leaks to Shifty and as always remember to spay and neuter your weebs.

18 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

I mean if Pantheon isn't up to running itself, probably a good move. Could be politically problematic going forward though as TKR/TCW will be rather large after this.

Personally I'm not opposed to the merge.  It makes sense, honestly, but then again I'm a fan of alliances merging if they're dying or stagnating.  Breath life elsewhere.

Politically speaking, it would raise the question as to who's the bigger issue between IQ and TKRsphere then.

17 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

Ah, the great whale poaching event is beginning. Catch what you can!

P.S. I was trying to find a picture or something of a whale riding a horse for you, Buorhann, and only found nightmares.

Reveal hidden contents

161faf084868b4790951fbbaf145976f.jpg 

I'm not opposed to poaching, nor am I opposed to people poaching from me.  Hell, I've had a few tell me that they're leaving to join elsewhere, and my reply has always been "I can't stop you" because really - you can't.  Don't hold any grudges at all, I just move on with achieving my goals/plans.

I've always stated that a good leader would keep good members as long as that leader listens to them and keeps them active/interested.   

And that is nightmarish, damn.  Don't be showing off @Oblige's children to me.  I don't care for his inter-specie intimacy.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶ said:

Remembers folks, send your leaks to Shifty and as always remember to spay and neuter your weebs.

Meh
Panth+TCW
Lets see how long before we have only 2 blocs
A Micro bloc with 12 city and below and a Whale Bloc with 20 city and above
13 to 19 will join Arrgh to loot from both blocs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheShadow said:

Meh
Panth+TCW

Hell, at this rate let's see how long before we have only two alliances.

• Upvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

1 minute ago, Kurdanak said:

we have only two alliances.

A bloc needs atleast 2 alliances.
Maybe its time for Arrgh to sign papers again.
Btw, on an off-topic note
unknown.png?width=398&height=300
Arrgh has a secret protectorate treaty now. We are interested in more papers. TCW+Pantheon(Lets call it The Common Pantheon), if you guys want a treaty, please contact @Bluebear

I agree as far as innactive or irrelevant alliances merging to make (more) politically active entities. Its something that should be embraced more. This merge in particular will be interesting depending on how many folks switch over. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Politically speaking, it would raise the question as to who's the bigger issue between IQ and TKRsphere then.

Does it now? Interesting! 

@ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶

I mean,  they would steal more pixels to hug on to than their banks stuff. 

2 hours ago, TheShadow said:

Meh
Panth+TCW

>20 cities or above

But nuu there will be a 20 cities cap. There might not be one if I whine enough! 

Edited by Rimski

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

2 hours ago, Hilmes said:

This merge in particular will be interesting depending on how many folks switch over. 

More so which people switch over, than how many imo.

Also, for the topic in general: I would prefer if Pantheon dissolves and finds its own homes, complete merges wouldn't solve the fundamental problem imo. If tCW is willing to take in all of them though, I think that's also a better option than just struggling to remain afloat. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

I guess all they needed to do was get rid of you as a leader.

So really if you think about it, me and Buorhann made TCW number one by poaching you.

Check mate.

Just take the L.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

3 hours ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

Please don't poach us. Whale hunting is illegal.

Pantheon have alot of whales. Pantheon is more weeb themed (discord) than Greek... You say whale hunting is illegal. But what if it's for Research purposes? "New on Shifty New Network: A Documents inside Japanese Whale Hunting" *Insert Pantheon member holding a knife and a magnifying glass looking at another Pantheon member*. (I'll edit the picture with my shitty MS paint skills later)

images (22).jpg

Edited by Ivan (Uzume)