Add filters to the treaty web.

Sketchy

3 hours ago, Sketchy said:

I think the treaty web would be more useful and accurate if users were able to filter the web by treaty type and by rank.

Include all alliances that exist in the web (rather than just the top 50 above 30k score) but allow for a filter slider to show anywhere between 1-2 and 1-1000 or however many alliances.

Allow the ability to filter out treaties individually by type, so you can just view MD treaties, or view all treaties besides, naps or whatever combination you like.

For a better idea of what I mean, this treaty web from some other shitty game is a good reference: http://rialliance.net/treatyweb.html

If this is updated and I'm assuming the correct shitty game, I can't believe IRON is still a top dog. 

I like this idea of the web, I vote yes - sheepy get to work lazy ass.

i agree with this and also with being able to filter it to see only your alliance's treaty web to a specified degree.

IE: 1degree shows your alliance's treaties and their treaties with eachother, 2nd degree adds their treated alliances with no treaty with your alliance, 3rd shows their treaties not in 1st or 2nd degree...and so on

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1