Baseball in embargo/blockade

Sir Scarfalot

Right now, nations can play baseball games, both challenge and regular, despite embargoes between the playing nations.

Nations really shouldn't be able to be matched with nations they've got embargoed or have embargoed them.

Also, and I'm sorry to point it out since it's a really useful pirate trick, but if we can't send or receive money from nations under blockade, how exactly are we getting our baseball winnings if we're under blockade? (Sorry fellow pirates, but we'll survive. There's still ways.)

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

i get where you're coming from with this but i do not agree with it EXCEPT when it comes to challenge games that could be exploited. 

Remove Challenge Games for blockaded nations.

Edited by Ukunaka

6 hours ago, Ukunaka said:

i get where you're coming from with this but i do not agree with it EXCEPT when it comes to challenge games that could be exploited. 

Remove Challenge Games for embargoed nations.

Challenge games nothing; money can be thrown into land/infrastructure/baseball/improvements/military if the blockaded guy needs to ditch cash, or he still can make tens of millions per day given intense activity, a solid away spammer, and low levels of leeches if he needs to get cash. Challenge games are an actual gamble and therefore not practical for transferring money except potentially in one direction if one team is high level and the other is baseline.

Also I think you meant 'blockaded' not 'embargoed', since if two nations with an embargo between them want to do a trade they can quite simply do the obvious.

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Challenge games nothing; money can be thrown into land/infrastructure/baseball/improvements/military if the blockaded guy needs to ditch cash, or he still can make tens of millions per day given intense activity, a solid away spammer, and low levels of leeches if he needs to get cash. Challenge games are an actual gamble and therefore not practical for transferring money except potentially in one direction if one team is high level and the other is baseline.

Also I think you meant 'blockaded' not 'embargoed', since if two nations with an embargo between them want to do a trade they can quite simply do the obvious.

actually i meant to bring in cash not to remove it, and it could done by betting half of what the blockaded nation has, yes its a gamble but it could still be a way to bring in alot more cash than simply playing regular games especially if you just get someone in your alliance with a weak team to play against you, if it goes the wrong way you just keep playing until you ended up with more.

of course not everyone has a strong baseball team which is why this problem hasn't really been addressed before.

and yes i did mean blockaded.