MACHAERA

Well yeah I gave him 20m and it's not the first time I'm doing it.

You can check my trade activity filled with taking and giving away money in exchange of baseball.

And I do invest in others baseball team.

Here>> https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=81485&display=trade

And yeah Me and Yam are old friends and he quitted this game like 2-3 months ago because he doesn't found it interesting and was attacked repeatedly so he never got a chance to build himself and than he quitted this game and at that time I helped him too by sending trade offers. We used same network at that time so we both got verified first because sometimes he used my network and sometimes I used his network.And at that time I had a long conversation with Alex just to make sure I'm not breaking any rules.

This time I asked him to hop in this game and help me since the war took a toll and building city is costly. So I gave him 20m and that was it     no other transaction. He plays baseball and we do it in turns, you can easily earn 10m-15m and upto 25m in War Times in a day and I've seen that with a max baseball team and choosing a time when most and players are offline.

But now he uses different network, so I never thought we need to get verified ourselves. And i can't believe that we've same unique ID.

But I can get verified again if that's the case and Alex can confirm that we have same unique ID.

And Alex I can send you the previous verification emails if that can help.

Edited by Flavee
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Flavee said:

Well yeah I gave him 20m and it's not the first time I'm doing it.

You can check my trade activity filled with taking and giving away money in exchange of baseball.

And I do invest in others baseball team.

Here>> https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=81485&display=trade

And yeah Me and Yam are old friends and he quitted this game like 2-3 months ago because he doesn't found it interesting and was attacked repeatedly so he never got a chance to build himself and than he quitted this game and at that time I helped him too by sending trade offers. We used same network at that time so we both got verified first because sometimes he used my network and sometimes I used his network.And at that time I had a long conversation with Alex just to make sure I'm not breaking any rules.

This time I asked him to hop in this game and help me since the war took a toll and building city is costly. So I gave him 20m and that was it     no other transaction. He plays baseball and we do it in turns, you can easily earn 10m-15m and upto 25m in War Times in a day and I've seen that with a max baseball team and choosing a time when most and players are offline.

But now he uses different network, so I never thought we need to get verified ourselves. And i can't believe that we've same unique ID.

But I can get verified again if that's the case and Alex can confirm that we have same unique ID.

And Alex I can send you the previous verification emails if that can help.

You will need to be Verified again given your multiple same network connections and such heavy trading.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic