For the few people who care about approval rating

Micchan

Not a very relevant thing but since with the new economic system a lot of nations have high pollution I think the pollution should be removed from the formula that calculate the approval rating or at least you start losing approval when the pollution is like 3000

Also having a successfull spy operation (excluding gather intelligence) should give you a +1 of approval

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Micchan said:

Not a very relevant thing but since with the new economic system a lot of nations have high pollution I think the pollution should be removed from the formula that calculate the approval rating or at least you start losing approval when the pollution is like 3000

Also having a successfull spy operation (excluding gather intelligence) should give you a +1 of approval

The people of your nation wouldn't know about your undetected spy operations, because they're classified. If enough people in your nation know about your operation to make an appreciable impact on your approval rating, the nation you operated on would know too.

As for your pollution suggestion, you make a good point. Ideally, I think the pollution equation should be non-linear, in that having high pollution reduces your approval rating disproportionately more than when you have low pollution. This would be more realistic, because many people IRL don't really mind much about pollution, until it reaches a tipping point (usually once it starts becoming easily perceptible and annoying in daily life).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1