I thought they used ravens for this kind of thing

Betulius

23 minutes ago, Quichwe10 said:

YES! ANOTHER STEP CLOSER TO HIDUDE'S DREAMS! A THIRD SPHERE SHALL RISE UP FROM THE ASHES OF ANOTHER!

FoEa54l.png

We been like that for awhile now.

There are enough alliances on the board to make 6 decent sized groupings at least, people are just too scared to do something different.

• Like 3

XLL3z4T.gif

Just now, Sketchy said:

-snip image-

There are enough alliances on the board to make 6 decent sized groupings at least, people are just too scared to do something different.

You're also forgetting all the hidden treaties too.  Some alliances don't like having treaty ties showing up on the treaty web.

3 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

FoEa54l.png

Nay, not just any third sphere Sketchy. A TFP-GUARDIAN-WESTERN UNION SPHERE WHICH WILL GLORIOUSLY EXPLODE FORTH LIKE A CHESTBURSTER FROM WHATEVER THE HELL ROSE'S SPHERE IS CALLED! Sadly the Western Union's a bit small, but we can make it work right?

Edited by Quichwe10

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

You're also forgetting all the hidden treaties too.  Some alliances don't like having treaty ties showing up on the treaty web.

Oh I wasn't forgetting them, just didn't include them to avoid being dragged into the "We don't have any secret treaties" debate routine.

I didn't even address the fact one sphere is clearly bigger than the other 3 either for mostly the same reasoning. People just make up excuses.

Just pointing out that people have options and should try building something while the time is ripe for it.

XLL3z4T.gif

All according to plan. 

• Downvote 3

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

3 minutes ago, Betulius said:

Is... Roq tweaking his nipples?

Hey, if it only took a few more secret MDPs to begin your ascension, I think you'd be celebrating too. Let Roq have this.

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

16 hours ago, TheNG said:

DID SOMEONE SAY S E C R E T  T R E A T I E S

oKVba4h.png

Secret treaties now confirmed. 

• Upvote 3

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

On 5/1/2018 at 10:16 PM, OsRavan said:

The two leaders, along with Arnout the Emperor of Mankind, discussed the Horde’s invasion into Orange territory, with The Great Khan and The Emperor of Mankind conceding that OsRavan and his warriors were not as bad as those Inquisition heathens, and agreeing not to treat him as such in the future.

On 5/8/2018 at 11:02 PM, Sketchy said:

FoEa54l.png

I see what you did there.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Edward I said:

I see what you did there.

Haha yer. He was fairly adamant about it so barring any evidence to the contrary it seems more accurate to display it that way.

XLL3z4T.gif

On 5/9/2018 at 5:02 AM, Sketchy said:

FoEa54l.png

That image is oddly satisfying..

tumblr_njfegv0RIE1sikp1no1_500.gif

STOP THAT BANGING, STOP THAT BANGING!

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.