Alliance Recruitment Page

WISD0MTREE

Not exactly a bug, but when I visited the Alliance Recruitment page, I got a few alliances with 0 (non-VC) members. I think it should remove alliances where nobody is outside of VC since those are commonly disbanded alliances and nobody can move applicants into members. 

rOXGTo6.png?1

• Upvote 2

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

29 minutes ago, Sean289 said:

Well I feel they should be left there as how is this harming us? although they could be hidden or archived.

This isn't the actual leaderboard, but a page that (IIRC) the tutorial leads to while encouraging players to join an alliance. All I'm saying is they should be hidden from that page. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

3 minutes ago, WISD0MTREE said:

This isn't the actual leaderboard, but a page that (IIRC) the tutorial leads to while encouraging players to join an alliance. All I'm saying is they should be hidden from that page. 

That's fine just making sure that that was the direction you were going keep up the good ideas! And have a great day.

• Administrators

I've set a minimum score threshold before which alliances can appear there, at 1,000. With that limit in place, it automatically filters out basically all of the 0 member, inactive, and other alliances that we probably don't want to direct new players toward.

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 9:38 PM, Alex said:

I've set a minimum score threshold before which alliances can appear there, at 1,000. With that limit in place, it automatically filters out basically all of the 0 member, inactive, and other alliances that we probably don't want to direct new players toward.

maybe you could make it to where grey inactives don't count toward the alliance score, the same as VM members
this would make them go below the threshold and also keep alliances that are comprised almost entirely of inactives from showing up there as much, as well as make alliance rankings & scores a better reflection of their true current power.

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Downvote 1

On 5/22/2018 at 8:27 AM, Ukunaka said:

maybe you could make it to where grey inactives and Vacation mode members don't count toward the alliance score,
this would make them go below the threshold as well as keep alliances that are comprised almost entirely of inactives from showing up there as much, as well as make alliance rankings & scores a better reflection of their true current power.

p sure vacation mode members dont contribute to score as is

• Upvote 1