Strategic New Player Growth and Retention Plan

Alex

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

Nations less than 60 days old can't be taxed more than 50%

We've seen alliances (mostly small ones) in the past "farming" new nations (in many cases just multies) for the referral bonus or the taxes on the first 1k infra (which is cheap), so I would go as far as saying to get that to 0%, but for less time. Small guys will like it and we can avoid any exploits at a great level.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Micchan said:

Nations less than 60 days old can't be taxed more than 50%

2 hours ago, Ripper said:

We've seen alliances (mostly small ones) in the past "farming" new nations (in many cases just multies) for the referral bonus or the taxes on the first 1k infra (which is cheap), so I would go as far as saying to get that to 0%, but for less time. Small guys will like it and we can avoid any exploits at a great level.

This suggestion isn't as good as it sounds, considering alliances might just not fund new people at all if they can't tax them to make at least some of the investment back. The rate of return on noobs is awfully low, even if you do tax them.

The "tax farm" logic I've heard before. If a player is being taxed, they have the power to just leave the alliance. If they are inactive, the game eventually cuts them off via grey.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif