Salazarstan wants an United china

Ivan Salazar

It has been a few weeks since the fall of the PRC Ivan in a related press release today ivan had this to say."we want an United china, an United economy,an United industry, United military and United families. We want to unify china all together under a peaceful and prosperous regime, our nation is fractured and divided from the rest but with our old foes fall we have the means to finally unite peacefully and that's all salazarstan wants is peace." The people cheered and chant United china.

• Downvote 2

"And I want to be married to Jessica Nigri.  We all have our dreams. For what I can say I will keep Hong Kong or even expand the Communal Protectorate of China to have a better grasp on the people of a shattered nation to continue fueling supply to the people. Our aid will not venture into your nation. That is all"

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

"Our forces are there, acknowledge or not, you are not free to move over, below or around my arms. You cannot move into without taking hostile actions which will result in a total war. Your choice. We have a right to be here and we doubt you will change it."

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

In retalion salazarstan embargos the ottoman empire untill an aggreement can be aggranged, Ivan enngarges the people in the commenuel protacte to revolt as he delivers an heart breaking speech to his people."The trachous dogs of the ottomen empire prevent us from going into costal china. These middle eastern dogs don't have an ounch of right to chinese lands, i have made my stance clear as an glass. but rest assure my people i am doing all i can do avoid needless bloodshed but untill Salazarstan gets an favoirable aggreement regaurding chinese unifcation  I am closing any or existing trade with the ottoman empire, canncealing all flights to the ottoman empire till such time passes.

and to any costal chinese that can hear my voice,I know your pain that you will not be reunifed with your familes any time soon. For i am the manddate of heaven and I alone have stated this for it was said in heaven."  the bord cast turns off.

• Downvote 1

The Imperium would issue a statement on the sporadic Salazaristans actions of late.

"We will encourage that all Salazaristans vessels be denied at the canals that our forces are in possession of. Should they refuse to be diverted, then the crew can be detained until the rogue state comes to it's senses. Additionally, it would ensure no vessel could reach the Ottoman coastline. In order to avoid these Terrorists from leaving the nation, the Imperium will initiate a total lockdown if the nation. The first Sol Defense Fleet orbiting the planet will begin orbiting the nation, and have orders to ground all flights leaving or entering the nation." The Imperator announced to the world via the broadcast.

.:Classified:.

"Sir, we've hired a series of mercenary groups to halt, loot and tun back any and all refugees leaving the nation. Furthermore, our MACs are trained upon their capital, and will fired when ordered." A young officer reported to the elder admiral.

"Alright men, see to it that we do what needs to be done. For the UNSC!" He called over the comms.

The Broadcast was blocked off from any Transmission in SoE Radio,  Television or other Broadcasting network. The embargo has no effect on the Ottoman Economy with the Trade being set on UNSC trade only and with further more resources being achieved from the Space Base set on the Water Planet. The Salazaristan act is not putting SoE interest in danger. And alas,  Suez is closed down to Salazar transports. 

"Your ballant refusal for any agreement is an act of naiveness in international leadership. You are showing agressuon that is not needed. We are willing to solve things with diplomacy. Till then,  Our Military presence stays in Hong Kong and your people will not enter just because of your brute-like actions. I already stated,  we are open to talks,  bzt we will not venture out of China just because you wish for it. Give me reasons and a baragin om why should we leave. If not and the primitive strikes continue,  our army will retaliate on them. Your actions,  your blood.  And to end it,  we have a place here,  our place is to aid the people and have a direct position from where aid will flow through and so HK was put under direct protection of the SoE."

Edited by Rimski

"If the sulton wants peace and parosparity here is our soultion keep hong kong and other regions you have settled let salazarstan have access to the costlines for settlement as well as more access to more land. if you refuse this then we have nothing left to talk about."

"Not sure who sulton is,  but the Sultan desires peace but will not give in easy now after many insults being thrown at the empire,  threats, claims. We will not accept."

"If your ruler truly wants peace then we appolgize for harsh words and ask to meet on equal footing. Salazar won't be in attendance but the meeting will be not be held in salazarstan nor will it be in your nation due to secureaty reasons,we have nothing left to offer execpt talk and a olive branch."

"There is no olive branch as you burned it through. You can and we will agree on talks between the two of our nations. The location of the meeting will be chosen by us and as noted many times beforehand,  the talks will put a large burdon on you because of your past actions."

"we will send Drago as an a mediator between the grand gigas, execpt him there shortly in Constantinople." 

Drago was told by Ivan to be on his highest behavior with the sultan of the ottoman empire. 

He borders a salazarstani jet liner but encase anything happened to him he left behind general order for pre war prepreation. 

Drago was no fool he may have been ivans second in command but he saw were all this was going frankly he wanted to prevent another Gallipoli if the sultan could be talked down a few notches great if not then he tried. 

He picked up a book and began to read a book on the ottoman empires history.

Edited by Ivan Salazar

"The meeting can go via a phone line [we will just use discord PMs] no need to assign delegates and have issues on the first step that shouldn't even considered to be a step on where to make the meeting. We talk it through, we do the paperwork. Volia."