Meta Board AMA - 2018 Edition

Kamea Arano

uGntOEA.png

Official AMA from the Meta Board

Hello. Welcome to the official AMA section of the Meta Board. I'm your host. Featherine and i will be taking any questions you may have regarding the Meta Board and our future ahead. So why are we doing this AMA? Because we are notoriously quiet in the Foreign Affairs spectrum and we do not want to raise any alarm or concern that we are planning something nefarious or something within those lines. There is a classic saying that "the quiet ones are the most dangerous" and we do recognize that saying. Yes, we're quiet. No, we're not posing a threat to your interests since we're more worried about ours instead of yours. We hardly care what you do since we at the Meta Board think this world is big enough for people to share their own ideologies and government structures. Enough of me rambling. Let's begin. 

Edited by Featherine

@Reuben Cheuk. Our highest hurdle right now is The Collective. They've been having the city of Hiroshigrad under siege for over 4 months. My greatest challenge would be liberating the city and destroying the Organization. 

Edited by Featherine