Active Personnel: 1,600,000
Reservists: 1,910,000
Military Vehicles: 49,200
Ships (in total [Not including spacecraft]): 50
Aircraft (in total):14,760
Map of the Federation of Greater Austria:
1024px-Greater_austria.thumb.png.51375d70cdfe187f6f9ca53358f311cd.png

Non-essential info for the Federation of Greater Austria

Anthem of German Austria (and the Federation as a whole (in a modified form)) "Deutschösterreich, du herrliches Land"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6ddEW04r_0

Oath that all members of the Austrian Armed Forces are required to take before joining (English Translation):
"I, -insert name here-, do solemnly pledge my allegiance to the Federation of Greater Austria, to uphold her constitution and the UNSC charter. As God is my witness, I pledge my life and abilities in service of the state, and should the need arise, I will lay down my life for the safety of her people."

Major News Networks (more will be added over time):
ANN News - ANN News is a Vienna-based news network that, while not actually run by the government, does receive government and public funding in a similar vein to the BBC of our world.

Biographies (again, more will be added later)
Johan Pieck - Johan Pieck, born in the city of Salzburg, is the interim Prime Minister of the Federation. As he is only an acting Prime Minister, he is overseen by the Federal Council, which controls the nation in all but name until elections can be held. At the age of 23, he was appointed as diplomat to France, becoming the youngest person to hold that position in the history of Austria. Upon the abdication of Emperor Franz-Josef II, he was appointed as Interim Prime Minister, a post he is to hold until elections can be arranged. Will he seek election, or will he withdraw from politics to spend more time with his family? Only time will tell.
Wilhelm Adenauer - The current Governor of German Austria, Wilhelm Adenauer recently announced his candidacy for the position of Prime Minister of the Federation of Greater Austria. At the age of 29, he is currently the youngest governor of any region of Austria in history, and if he is to become Prime Minister, he could very well become one of the youngest national leaders of the modern world. Recent polls show that 53.2% of the Austrian populace is supportive of his campaign, and while this is subject to change, it seems fairly likely he will be the first Prime Minister of the Federation of Greater Austria.