What Happened to My Thread?

Dubayoo

I didn't even get a message or notification about it being moved or deleted. All I know is I log back in today, and it's not there anymore. I can't even see it under my content or under my profile.

This is really sketchy on your part. It's like you're conspiring with the people who didn't like the thread, and don't even have the decency to tell me what's happened to it nevermind what's wrong with it.

1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

I didn't even get a message or notification about it being moved or deleted. All I know is I log back in today, and it's not there anymore. I can't even see it under my content or under my profile.

This is really sketchy on your part. It's like you're conspiring with the people who didn't like the thread, and don't even have the decency to tell me what's happened to it nevermind what's wrong with it.

I apologize for the lack of communication on our part. Your thread was hidden while it is being reviewed. While not in direct violation of the Forum Rules, you are most definitely toeing the line of Game Rules. We have passed the information along to the administrators and you will need to speak with Alex regarding this situation.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
On 5/6/2018 at 8:51 PM, Dubayoo said:

That was my fault, I meant to send you a PM informing you of the actions taken, but got distracted by IRL emergency and then completely forgotten about this. @Alex should be handling the report ASAP

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

On 5/6/2018 at 11:06 PM, Negan said:

I apologize for the lack of communication on our part. Your thread was hidden while it is being reviewed. While not in direct violation of the Forum Rules, you are most definitely toeing the line of Game Rules. We have passed the information along to the administrators and you will need to speak with Alex regarding this situation.

Yea, I can see how it's a gray area.

Let me just be clear that I don't get compensated at all for what's going on. Yes, I'm a member of the KofC, but people joining the order are not paying my specific council. I will never see a penny of any money spent on dues to join. Furthermore, the order donates way more money than even a handful or dozen of members joining here would provide: http://www.kofc.org/en/news/releases/charitable-records-set-2016.html

Put plainly, I'm just trying to give my in-game resources away to people of character who I believe deserve them the most. I don't benefit from this at all.

Furthermore, I have no real life use for the papers that would be written. I'm already in the order, and I'm not a student. It's not like I would be using people to get scholarship money. If anything, the in-game resources I would give away would save players time such that if they're students, it would effectively be a scholarship for them.

Edited by Dubayoo

• Administrators

Ah, I responded to and closed the thread but didn't realize it was hidden. I will go back and unhide it, and you can see my response there.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link