the beginning

The Royalist

1 minute ago, Citrustrack said:

I do not drink, may I have a hot chocolate, it may sound like an odd request, but it goes well with the blood of enemies.

Listen man, I only have Blue Moon and about 500 million cases of the stuff.  Just take the damn beer and enjoy the creamy taste.

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

4 minutes ago, Balish said:

Listen man, I only have Blue Moon and about 500 million cases of the stuff.  Just take the damn beer and enjoy the creamy taste.

I give in. But since it's blue moon, I'm expecting this to taste like blue cheese.

6 hours ago, Theodosius said:

Sassanids were lit and their history is quite rich. Why use a Qajar/Safavid flag, though? I just googled around and found some p lit Sassanid flags on deviantart.

We’ve had a few people try and make something, that was the best we could get. 

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

• 4 weeks later...

Relevant bump as it seems to be a tad unclear with some - Roz Wei protects this alliance (as stated on both our and their homepages).

• Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

20 hours ago, James XVI said:

Relevant bump as it seems to be a tad unclear with some - Roz Wei protects this alliance (as stated on both our and their homepages).

dca8126bfe737db234087c3c4951fd27.jpg

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

On 5/6/2018 at 4:46 PM, Thalmor said:

Ngl I did check the alliance to see if it was Islamic, but the Sassanids pre-date Islam by a decent margin. In fact, Muslim conquest contributed to the collapse of the Sassanid Empire.

Y'all are good.

TIL outright conquering is called "contributed to the collapse of"

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

6 hours ago, Malal said:

TIL outright conquering is called "contributed to the collapse of"

Conquering doesn't always result in economic collapse; sometimes it's a huge boon to the conquered region. Other times it has limited impact on the region, so it's not necessarily equivalent.

On 6/4/2018 at 3:39 AM, Sir Scarfalot said:

Conquering doesn't always result in economic collapse; sometimes it's a huge boon to the conquered region. Other times it has limited impact on the region, so it's not necessarily equivalent.

Who said anything about economic collapse? The Muslims were very good at maintaining the cashflow of their new territories.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win