the beginning

The Royalist

Just now, Darknight said:

Congrats on your foundation. I see this is based on the Sassanid Persian Dynasty. For those that don't know, the religion at that time wasn't Islamic, but was instead Zoroastrianism. So, unfortunately, KT cannot use Islam CB. 3: 

Thanks for pointing that out. I was expecting bunch of KT guys coming in with their "Deus Vult"s  :P

1697243171_giphy(1).gif.e28014bf4d56866691a4003047141ff3.gif

FKA Wulfharth

13 minutes ago, Darknight said:

Congrats on your foundation. I see this is based on the Sassanid Persian Dynasty. For those that don't know, the religion at that time wasn't Islamic, but was instead Zoroastrianism. So, unfortunately, KT cannot use Islam CB. 3: 

Needs some heresy though.

I fear another Micro has jumped into the game. Let us all hope that this was doesn't join the 'Micro Coalition' that I have been hearing about..... Lmfao did anyone else see that, a leader of a random micro, went to other micros, telling them to join a bloc with them, and have some other micros merge into a different micro. It didn't make sense to me, so can someone explain that..

Just now, Horsecock said:

3 wives.

I don't have wives, but i can raise you 6 firstborn children. Recently kidnapped from middle class families, less than a week ago, nice and fresh. Promise, my business reputation is on the line here.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Horsecock said:

Sorry, I'm not an interdimensional pedophile vampire.

You don't have to be! Great thing about children, is that they have such long career lives ahead of them. By yourself a small farm, or a mine, something to that effect. It makes alot of money you know, just ask the Chinese, they're pretty smart folks and totally on board with it.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Citrustrack said:

I fear another Micro has jumped into the game. Let us all hope that this was doesn't join the 'Micro Coalition' that I have been hearing about..... Lmfao did anyone else see that, a leader of a random micro, went to other micros, telling them to join a bloc with them, and have some other micros merge into a different micro. It didn't make sense to me, so can someone explain that..

Where's @Ukunaka with his Rise of the Planet of the Micros memes?

• Upvote 1

Liking the lineup, liking your intentions, all the best!

1 hour ago, Theodosius said:

Why use a Qajar/Safavid flag, though? 

YEAH, Filip ?

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Where's @Ukunaka with his Rise of the Planet of the Micros memes?

The mircos' numbers have continued to rise

~•The Dawn of the Planet of the Micros•~
is now upon us, the age of the whale is coming to an end.

dawn.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Ukunaka said:

The micros' numbers have continued to rise

~•The Dawn of the Planet of the Micros•~
is now upon us, the age of the whale is coming to an end.

dawn.png

Nailed it~

• Upvote 1

All I heard through all these comments was that we are KT proof...  That's a win in my books...  We will now be serving Blue Moon to all those who drink, courtesy of my Lonely Hearts Club band.

• Upvote 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

9 minutes ago, Balish said:

All I heard through all these comments was that we are KT proof...  That's a win in my books...  We will now be serving Blue Moon to all those who drink, courtesy of my Lonely Hearts Club band.

I do not drink, may I have a hot chocolate, it may sound like an odd request, but it goes well with the blood of enemies.