Whose Cianuro?

Hi. I lead the nation Italia Bella under a Parliamentary Republic. I hold myself to the alliance Frostbite and Subzero. So far I've been met with a great community from both, the official PnW discord, as well as the Frostbite discord and this game's unlike anything I've ever played before, but now I find myself clung to it. I recently made a forum account to stay updated with events in Orbis as well as integrate further into the community. Feel free to message me anytime about in-game subjects or out of game ones, I enjoy conversations!

P.S. WolfpackSupreme

Edited by Chopsuey Cyanide
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg

Greetings, Cianuro, and welcome to the forums! I wish you luck in Subzero! Feel welcome to shoot me a PM if you need any help. :)

P.S. You're going to want to change your forum display name to match your in-game ruler name before you get a warn.

• Like 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

5 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

Greetings, Cianuro, and welcome to the forums! I wish you luck in Subzero! Feel welcome to shoot me a PM if you need any help. :)

P.S. You're going to want to change your forum display name to match your in-game ruler name before you get a warn.

Did not realize my display name also had to match, my bad. 

• Like 1
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg