The Dank Whisperer's War Against A Dankless Religion

Guest San Fortunado

Guest San Fortunado

tumblr_nhim1gYumS1qlrbaho1_500.gif

Nearly Twenty Four Hours ago, I was minding my own, you know raiding UPN and finding out they have no bank or active members...

Then KT decides that their little ET recruits needed to raid a raider. That makes me a sad bear. Now since I love this game, and really care about winning wars and not taking infrastructure damage from an alliance that has millions and billions of rubles to spare, I calmly asked them why they were retarded and sent DoWs on a couple of their members. The oh wise and smart leader that currently runs that sh-...wonderful alliance said, "Why are you raiding us? Herp Derp, you'll be countered if you don't stop." I responded that he was a wonderfully observant genius as it was obvious that I was raiding him and did not have an aggressive wars against me before I started throwing bear feces at their other members. 

In my final hours, I like to reflect and think, "What kind of stupid ass morons are Knights Templar?" And wonder, who raids raiders. Alas, I will never live to find out... and that makes me a sad bear.

I hope in my next life, I gain an extra chromosome so I can join KT.

#frostbitebearfurlife

Oh hey there, more salt the for the pnw Mines. :P 69/100 mediocre performance. 

https://psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

Edited by Thomas Meagher

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

You're asking what sort of idiot picks a lone target, who openly admits to having minimal resources, has no support, friends, or allies, and targeting them with a coordinated strike? All while, the alliance doing this, is a training alliance for on of the top 10 in the game?

I daresay the extra chromosome you desire in your next life has already blessed your current life with its presence, perhaps be more grateful to have gotten what you wanted so easily, i'm sure your parents were enthralled. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest San Fortunado
3 minutes ago, Thomas Meagher said:

Oh hey there, more salt the for the pnw Mines. :P 69/100 mediocre performance. 

@Thalmor I think he fails to see the irony in that statement. 

Just now, Lairah said:

You're asking what sort of idiot picks a lone target, who openly admits to having minimal resources, has no support, friends, or allies, and targeting them with a coordinated strike? All while, the alliance doing this, is a training alliance for on of the top 10 in the game?

I daresay the extra chromosome you desire in your next life has already blessed your current life with its presence, perhaps be more grateful to have gotten what you wanted so easily, i'm sure your parents were enthralled. 

Who are you?

1 minute ago, Fien Zinfi said:

@Thalmor I think he fails to see the irony in that statement. 

Who are you?

We all wonder the same about you. I'd say it's not often that the dull and daft make the public spotlight, but Donald Trump is president, the precedent has been set. Be sure to thank your God Emperor for paving the trail for you. 

• Downvote 1

Guest San Fortunado
Just now, Epi said:

Wolves and bears vs. Knights, it seems everyone's trying to take the holy land these days ?

Wait what? Frostbite isnt involved in this...no sir-E, this is a holy man's mission to learn about the positions.

8 minutes ago, Fien Zinfi said:

Wait what? Frostbite isnt involved in this...no sir-E, this is a holy man's mission to learn about the positions.

Bend over and we shall begin the first lesson

• Like 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Guest San Fortunado
12 minutes ago, Epi said:

ah your correct, frostbite wasn't mentioned

--edit:
First lesson: Missionary Position ;)

What's the next lesson? :)

Guest San Fortunado

I make a joke and you retards think I am serious. And this is why Sheepy has $40/month subscription for you retards cus you're stupid.

I haven't replied because this post went south and proved my point that y'all need Jesus, cus maybe he can perform a miracle and get rid of your downs. 

Edited by San Fortunado

I do believe that KT/ET thought that you were making sweet sweet dosh from raiding all of UPN's inactives. They do/did have a reputation for being whales, and whales generally mean lotsa money. Past that though, even if it was with TFP and our no raids rule in peacetime, moment you hit outside that guy, automatic raid response goes into action. There's a reason TFP counters only the raiders and not the raider's alliance mates.

I am both confused and appalled

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

• 4 years later...