An new start

Ivan Salazar

Classified

Lumia sent agents to infiltrate the ranks of the Islamic Brotherhood party. Any intelligence potentially gained could come in handy if the party began to overtake the Reformist Party. Any conversations between Brotherhood party leaders would be taped.

Public

While the mines remain deployed, Lumia is now letting Salazarstani ships pass through the Mandeb Strait.

37 minutes ago, Ivan Salazar said:

// a bit extreme but ok vortex.

// The Empire leaves little to chance when it come to terrorists. They don't know what equipment they may have.. tanks.. jeeps, etc.. so they sent a squad of close air support.

"We could save Lumia some trouble by providing body cam feeds from our guards in attendance so they can see the veracity of the vote."

-Thessian
Ambassador to Salazarstan

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

20 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

"We could save Lumia some trouble by providing body cam feeds from our guards in attendance so they can see the veracity of the vote."

-Thessian

That would be good, but at the same time, we want voters to feel that their choice is a private matter. We should also make sure that we don't make an imposing presence at voting stations.

6 hours ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

That would be good, but at the same time, we want voters to feel that their choice is a private matter. We should also make sure that we don't make an imposing presence at voting stations.

"We don't intend on having our guards even remotely leaning over their shoulders. If they do their jobs right they will be outside watching who is approaching the polling stations."

Thessian,
Representative of the Dragon Empire

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

1 hour ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

"We don't intend on having our guards even remotely leaning over their shoulders. If they do their jobs right they will be outside watching who is approaching the polling stations."

Thessian,
Representative of the Dragon Empire

Private Message

That's fine then. We'll also be providing you with some aerial views, so that you'll get advanced warning of potential attacks.

Drago during his campaign trail has promised more religious freedoms and to restore salazarstans standing on a diplomatic lighting.

" Ivan has stomped on meany toes and claws during his regime but this is an new one with new ideas and a new approach for the world,I'd meet with the eruopean powers and tell them that they and meany other monsonic orders that. Salazarstan the new one believe in realigous freedoms. " People clapped and cheered 

Private 

The Islamic brother hood is planning on an assassination attempt on Drago, while trying to reach out to turkey for an help in a violent take over to foil the elections going on.

• Upvote 1

Public

Lumia would be glad to meet with Drago, so that we may together make the world a better place.

Classified

A message was sent to Salazarstan informing them of the developments. Lumia requested permission to deploy 5,000 soldiers and agents to foil the plot. Meanwhile, plans were drawn up to publicly damage the credibility of the Islamic Brotherhood Party.

Private

The salazarstani department of security

To Lumia

Subject: trojin horse 

If we strike now it maybe viewed in a bad light even with the evidence however we can put them in a trap and expose them world wide. 

Here's the plan we alert Drago and we set up a dummy in his next meeting empty building but on the roof tops will be your men, our men will take the outside and cover the exits backing our operation will be our dragon friends. 

This way we apprehensive the assassin and have the proof of wrong doing on the part of the brotherhood.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Ivan Salazar said:

Private

The salazarstani department of security

To Lumia

Subject: trojin horse 

If we strike now it maybe viewed in a bad light even with the evidence however we can put them in a trap and expose them world wide. 

Here's the plan we alert Drago and we set up a dummy in his next meeting empty building but on the roof tops will be your men, our men will take the outside and cover the exits backing our operation will be our dragon friends. 

This way we apprehensive the assassin and have the proof of wrong doing on the part of the brotherhood.

Message from the Lumian Special Operations Headquarters to the Salazarstani Department of Security

Lumia can do better than an immobile dummy. We have produced a humanoid robot, in the mould of Drago. It will be able to move naturally, and speak relatively fluently. The Brotherhood won't even suspect that it's a dummy.

We also have several tapes of Islamic Brotherhood leaders plotting the attack. If we release the tapes online anonymously, the Brotherhood's reputation would be ruined. We're requesting permission to do this.

Classified

On every large video-sharing website, recordings of the Brotherhood's meetings, in which they discussed Drago's assassination, were published. The videos didn't show many faces, especially not the recorder's, and were low-resolution. This was intentional, because high-quality footage would indicate that the recorder had substantial resources, perhaps from a foreign government, available to them. The uploader's username and the playlist title were in Arabic, but when translated from Arabic to English, meant 'ProudSalazarstani' and 'Proof of Islamic Brotherhood plotting assassination'.

Bot usage by the Lumian government was extensive, but strategic and careful, causing the average video in the playlist to reach 50,000 views within just two days of uploading. Search algorithms were modified slightly to prioritise the videos. Within three more days, the average video had 450,000 views, mostly from viewers fluent in Arabic, who tended to be Muslim. This caused a sharp reduction in the Islamic Brotherhood's public support. At this point, the recordings were beginning to become talked about, causing the Lumian media to report on them, giving them publicity all over the planet. The videos soon had subtitles added to them by online contributors, meaning that speakers of other languages could understand the recordings.

After two weeks, the videos had racked up 10 million views in total, making them the most viewed online leak in recent history.

Message to Salazarstan

When shall we organise a meeting with Drago?

Massage to lumiam governance

He has an appearance next week in Solomon's temple, Drago knows he has an target on his head so in preparation his voice has been pre recorded for the robot.

Some moments later today there was an bombing at the temple in Jerusalem the target was the statue to Pacifica and the temple it self, marcously the temple and statue remain untouched. 

In a press release  today Drago had this to say"terrorism is one of the most horridous acts that anyone can commit I will dedicate my life to finding these rats and destroy them before they do harm to any citizen of the world."

• Upvote 1

Message to Salazarstani government

Excellent. We have also added advanced hidden cameras, which will relay information to guards. That way, if the dummy is shot by a gun, even from afar, the dummy will be able to show the guards where the shooter is.

Classified

Lumia was able to gain genetic samples of several high-ranking members of the Islamic Brotherhood.

Everything was set up in the fallowing weeks the Drago robot with the help of the Lumia goverment was set up in the temple of solomon, Drago had an speech prepared on an solom promise that there will be an better tomorrow for Salazarstan and the middle east. "Ivan once said that we can't repeat the sins of the past, and what happened in jeruesleam was the past tryig to determin the future.

we can't all take an single step backwards but must press onwards towards an better future, but what future does the middle east holds? I plan on keeping my campign promise to the world and do what I have set out to do, starting with an promise to defend Jeuresleam againist any threat that may amerge to enure that it remains an indidpent state free from the inenfulence of any world power.

Salazarstan shall become an becon of hope to those accross the world and our service shall be to our fellow man, if you want an fresh start in salazarstan as long as you are an legal citizen, not an criminal wanted of serous charges in other nations and you promise to oby our laws and customs. then we shall shelter you,feed you and yes even cloth you.  To the people of the world and european powers I say this.

Your people are our people, our land is your land, our tears our your tears, our childern are yours. This i sware salazarstan shall lay down its arms but not totally so it can't defend itself  but it shall not be the first to start a fight but the first to start reaching an hand towards peace and understanding. " An shot rang out as the robotic drago was shot in the head by the assassin.  Salazarstani speacil forcess move into the temple through the back in order to cut off the escape of the assassin,the assassin in the temple tries to flea towards the entrance.

• Upvote 2

Lumian drones tracked the assassin as they tried to escape. Lumian news stations began to air the news of Drago's assassination, linking it to the leaked  video of the Islamic Brotherhood Party.

The Government of Prussia,  even though not involved in the Assasination,  they protected the Islamic Brotherhoods actions with the statement of "Salazaristan and it's rulers reign over the Middle East with an iron grip. The Muslims were never asked on anything,  but they make up a vast majority of the people under his reign. They have only inflicted terror on the people worshipping the religion. From the desire to obliterate the holy city to forced conversion to the Religion of the Dictator. I ask you,  what would have you done in their situation? Would you pull the trigger or risk that the newcomer will become like his predecessor while at the beggining he was only talking lies. Welcome to Politics."

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

When news of dragons in Jerulsam was leaked onto the internet by some very adventurous private journalists, violence erupted in the newly formed Dragon Empire from its native Christian Occupants. They had been flushed into a fervor over fears that the Dragons arriving and seizing power was the coming of the end times.. and they began to assign Maelstrom the label of "The Beast" referring to the dragon of Revelations who walked from the sea with seven heads. It didn't help that the dragon council had 7 members, 2 from each state and one from the capitol district of former Washington D.C., now renamed the city of Dragonisia. It also didn't help that every citizen was being implanted with RFID chips to facilitate medical documentation, legal record keeping, and identity tracking. They referred to it as the number of the beast.

Meanwhile, Maelstrom grew ever frustrated with human culture knowing he was no such thing, much as he was frustrated with the cults of his own people who saw him as a god.

"Religion will be the death of us. There is no god in this world but Admin, not that any of these pathetic creatures will ever realize it." He mumbled to himself in the privacy of his lair to his beloved Koudoawaia, the Empress.

• Upvote 1

>!

"Have you been revolting and got hit a little too hard and need a quick fix to get back into the fight? 

latest?cb=20090304185526

Well Adravil is here! This creams special ingredient quick regenerative and pain reducing abilities make it a must have product, call 877-umb-rella today for a free trial today!"

Ad Campaign: Adravil Fast Recovery 

Target locations: Unstable locations, areas affected by civil unrest and violence.

Edited by Natalia Poklonskaya
  • Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

Maelstrom abruptly realized, he had seen this Ivan Salazar on the prior earth. He had wonder why it stirred his memory. He called upon Thessian in Jerusalem, "Inform Drago, that I demand the presence of Ivan Salazar to address an urgent matter. If you must.. have the strike team extract him. Try the diplomatic route first. This human was on our prior world and I want to know how he got here." 

Thessian gave a nod of acknowledgement, "As you wish your excellency." He relayed the orders to the strike team through his headset and told them to be on standby. Thessian then turned to Drago as he stood in the Temple, "Maelstrom knows Ivan, he has demanded the man be moved to the City of Dragonisia, that they may talk. Where may I find Ivan?"

• Upvote 1

>!

19 hours ago, Rimski said:

The Government of Prussia,  even though not involved in the Assasination,  they protected the Islamic Brotherhoods actions with the statement of "Salazaristan and it's rulers reign over the Middle East with an iron grip. The Muslims were never asked on anything,  but they make up a vast majority of the people under his reign. They have only inflicted terror on the people worshipping the religion. From the desire to obliterate the holy city to forced conversion to the Religion of the Dictator. I ask you,  what would have you done in their situation? Would you pull the trigger or risk that the newcomer will become like his predecessor while at the beggining he was only talking lies. Welcome to Politics."

Drago is not the same as Ivan. While there is no doubt that Ivan Salazar ruled and terrorised religious minorities with an iron grip, Drago was a liberaliser. He was the one promising change, to bestow equal rights to others, regardless of race or religion. While there was certainly the possibility that Drago was deceiving his people, there was little point in assassinating him before he could even try. By assassinating him, the Islamic Brotherhood has only tarnished their name.

It's interesting how Prussia will defend acts of terrorism when it suits them. It's unlikely that you'd be justifying a terrorist attack against your own nation. The Islamic Brotherhood killed a political candidate, during an election. Besides, this terrorist group you purport to sympathise with isn't nearly as ethical as you think. Their stated goal was the hegemony of their religion, across the entire Middle East. Do you really think they'd manage that peacefully? They're just as bad as Ivan was.

You've made statements tantamount to public praise of an assassination. You believe you can judge someone freely once they are dead. But like the Islamic Brotherhood, you have only shamed yourself with your insensitivity. Soon, you will find that Drago is in fact alive and well, but that people will still remember your poisonous words. Welcome to politics.

Message to Dragon Empire

We're familiar with your stance on humanity, and can imagine your stance on religious fundamentalism. We share many of your views, and so we hope that you will become one of the founding members of a secular union, committed to fighting the emergence of religiously-discriminatory regimes and terror groups. Perhaps, by fighting one of our root problems, we can one day create a better world. Please reply if you're interested.

"And you are against a plot which is working against you.  I am sure you'd support an assasination if it worked in your favour. I support it of course as they want Liberation to Islam. They lived there opressed for whatever time there was. Doesn't matter how long,  it would bring hatred to the regime. I have told you to put yourself in their skin. Opressed by a regime that forced the people against your beliefs. Now doesn't matter which leader it was it would be better to prevent a Sequel if you know the horrible prequel. I can say a communist,  does that mean it's true,  does it mean Drago is telling the truth? Now in the skin part. You are a member of the party,  you want liberation to your people and you are sick of the regime that swept the region. How could yoi trust an heir to the grip of power when the first one brought suffering to you. Don't try to play the game when I make the rules."

+ "I don't think you'd appreciate being under a foreign rule,  and you would not trust anyone at the helm of the nation when the previous one burns all your beliefs or ideals stand for. The Muslims have a right to choose a liberation as they wish when all of the region under Salazaristani rule are muslim populated. They need to have a major say in the government,  not do what Drago thinks they should. "

Edited by Rimski

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities