Stuck on the Toilet

Theodosius

16 minutes ago, Hilmes said:

-snip image-

Minispheres fricking intensifies. Good shit cancelling your other treaties. No one frick this up. I fricking swear. 

As I've told others, I have a plan and pushing forward with it.  IoM disbanding was a hiccup though, but nonetheless, we'll go forward.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LostWorld said:

the templars know we're going to take all their women... right?

>Taking Thalmor as a bride

Wew lad, ISHYGDDT

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

"We're offended by something someone said to Kastor, despite the fact that he routinely says way worse things. Anyway, here's our treaty, which contains the word 'towelhead'."

- Consistent people

Like what?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

It’s just hilarious, because our side has “mostly” kept it IC with a few posts going OOC, but their side goes straight to OOC and then cries wolf when they get called out.

Then Thrax here is probably the most hilarious one. He doesn’t even like the SJW side and they don’t like him, but he fishes for likes/relevancy by trying to make odd comments that have facts but then gets torn apart by both sides. He’s a glorified Mad Max. 

Rey is someone that no one knows. I don’t even know enough about them to say anything.

Johnny Boy used to be a lit raider and actually made me want to start raiding but then he joined Fark and decided that anyone who didn’t agree with him was a bad person. 

Queen M is hilarious as well. Anyone who supports Queen M is ludicrous to me. She literally let her allies burn last war. Joined up with those who roleplay as commies and is still not going to protect her allies. With Alpha and NK basically gone, she’s pushed Fark into a corner where they don’t have allies out because the big names has has hurt KT/TGH-Fark relations, got rolled by TKR and meatshields, and no one wants to join IQ. Rose would be a decent way out but Fark and Rose wouldn’t get along. She then is apparently trying to cut off Guardian-TKR ties to alienate Guardian too. This is also just ignoring the glaring OOC things she’s said not just to me, but other people of this community as well. But alas! She’s the good one and the rest are “undesirables”.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

4 hours ago, Zaksaeling said:

Congrats on the treaty fellas, and rip to Theo who will get warned due to one derogatory term in a multi paragraph story by the keyboard justice warriors. 

OOC Commissars have informed me that I need to be corrected. I am awaiting for my transfer to the nearest re-education camp.

As to the treaty: Thanks to everyone for nice wishes! 

Edited by Theodosius
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Hilmes said:

~snip~

Minispheres fricking intensifies. Good shit cancelling your other treaties. No one frick this up. I fricking swear. 

Nah, it's a fake split.

• Upvote 6

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, Theodosius said:

OOC Commissars have informed me that I need to be corrected. I am awaiting for my transfer to the nearest re-education camp.

No, daddy! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

25 minutes ago, Epi said:

Kastor's sex life is the reason we listen to the PnW radio

Not a muslim with a communist background?

Wdym fam? 

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

You are so predictable...  

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

19 minutes ago, Sean289 said:

Please do something serious that affects us not some self important post!

Its a treaty buddy. People tend to post those in the Alliance Affairs section.

• Like 1

XLL3z4T.gif

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Look, I was seriously stuck on the toilet trying to think up of a title for our treaty.  It was a very serious situation.

You cannot deny the privacy of a lavatory for a thinking place.

Considering Rose's DoE was literally titled "Something Latin", I can't judge. :P 

Have fun together! (we all know you certainly will)

xzhPlEh.png?1