Defunk topic no longer serves an perpous

Ivan Salazar

Even though the topic it is locked i believe full heartly that it no longer serves an perpous because it was used and forgotten in november, it has to do with removing consent however there is already an new topic on removing consent as an suggestion.

I believe this topic right here no longer serves an perpous and the votes within shouldn't be tallyed because the newer one had decided if consent should be removed or not.

• Downvote 2

• Administrators

I don't understand what you want. You want me to just delete an old forum thread? I don't see a reason for that unless it's against the Forum Rules, which does not appear to be the case.

EDIT: I would argue it does serve a purpose as a historical artifact/discussion and there's no good reason to delete it.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

2 hours ago, Alex said:

I don't understand what you want. You want me to just delete an old forum thread? I don't see a reason for that unless it's against the Forum Rules, which does not appear to be the case.

EDIT: I would argue it does serve a purpose as a historical artifact/discussion and there's no good reason to delete it.

Maybe archive it and desable the voting option because at this point it serves no other point other than to beat an old horse the issue was voted down in the newer one while the older one has more votes for yes then no, this in this spirit is highly unfair because the issue was dropped and forgotten then reopen under an different name then voted down.  It has already been decided in the newer one and it makes the older one defunked and obsolete because it's been decided the matter shouldn't be up for vote again in all fairness unless you Alex is actually for this unfairness at play.

• Downvote 2

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

Yea maybe don’t delete old topics and things like that, but what about these two error messages?

B90_A140_C_BFF0_4535_9_BCA_0_F0_C4_D4840

(These are what I see on the original post instead of ((apparently)) old forums, I’ve seen it in a few other places but I don’t have the energy to search the forums for more examples, they all say this tho)

Those forum software bugs have nothing to do with this forum content report.

2 hours ago, Ivan Salazar said:

Maybe archive it and desable the voting option because at this point it serves no other point other than to beat an old horse the issue was voted down in the newer one while the older one has more votes for yes then no, this in this spirit is highly unfair because the issue was dropped and forgotten then reopen under an different name then voted down.  It has already been decided in the newer one and it makes the older one defunked and obsolete because it's been decided the matter shouldn't be up for vote again in all fairness unless you Alex is actually for this unfairness at play.

It's a 6 month old topic. If it was more recent, maybe, but I don't see a reason to stifle a new discussion based on one that happened half a year ago.

• Downvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Alex I could make the same argument with another topic that's to be considered and decided by the community , I mean after why should anyone care if an half year topic was already decided upon when I could easy bring it up again and while I am at bring up alot more suggestions that were already dealt with. That's were it becomes a problem for the community but according to you it's not a big issue when doubt it is, it's dubble jeperdy execpt with suggestions that have already been brought forth in the past, if gravedigging isn't allowed then why should you allow two topics of the same issue co exist . You have an clone but then again why should I care my be I'll bring up a same topic again and very soon you have people doing the same cluttering up the forms. But Hy people the game and fourm Creator doesn't care it's alright, that sets a very bad image of you and very bad example to go by.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe we should keep it there but 'archive it' in a more discreet way out of peoples way.

And to @Ivan Salazar's post i feel that the creator has a point about not being able to delete it as if he deletes one he has to delete many.

Edited by Malestedo

• Moderators

Seems to be taken care of by Alex. Great work Alex keep up the good work! 

tumblr_lxh1jqLH7W1r5ruse.gif

• Downvote 1

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

On 5/4/2018 at 3:13 AM, Olive Penderghast said:

Seems to be taken care of by Alex. Great work Alex keep up the good work! 

tumblr_lxh1jqLH7W1r5ruse.gif

The work is great, good work, keep up the work good work, great work!

• Downvote 1