The candle is out of string

YourAuntJoanne

Don't worry, we won't take 2 whole days to attack ;)
1797001496_Co-Tinwar.thumb.png.c1bd6e1c3be9b33b60610af924287f1f.pngVdtu789.png

This is a declaration of war on Co-Tin (If that wasn't obvious enough) but not on IMU cause we have a PIAT with them I guess? Whatever. Let's do this!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

literally who good luck!

also I love the gif thing you've got going on on your nation page

Edited by Fulcrum
  • Upvote 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

1 hour ago, Phino said:

congrats on actually play this game, enjoy yourself and don't give a F about those people talking bad thing to you guys. Being micros doesn't mean you can't declare war and have fun....at least you guys not pixel hugger!!

Yep. I think that there is no use in an alliance if you're too scared to actually defend yourself and your allies, every once in a while the Antelope will outrun the Cheetah and taking risks is a part of what makes this game fun. Good luck to you.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Tackywheat1 said:

It's funny how the misfits is doing better then TGU in war......

Ikr we really did bad. Especially when our score has only went up since we entered the war.

• Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, YourAuntJoanne said:

Ikr we really did bad. Especially when our score has only went up since we entered the war.

Hmmm........ well the misfits did better vs me then TGU did....

EDIT: anyways there's a NAP now

Edited by Tackywheat1

So, you announce war. You take 2 days after that to even attack. Then within, what, 36 hours, you declare peace and NAP?

Would somebody please think of the little alliances? Look at the poor things, they don't even know how war works. We must work to enlighten them to the glorious pass time of annihilating ones enemies, lest they forever be lost to the barbarism of ignorance.

• Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, Lairah said:

So, you announce war. You take 2 days after that to even attack. Then within, what, 36 hours, you declare peace and NAP?

Would somebody please think of the little alliances? Look at the poor things, they don't even know how war works. We must work to enlighten them to the glorious pass time of annihilating ones enemies, lest they forever be lost to the barbarism of ignorance.

I didn’t even get to fight since the 2 guys in my war score were already maxed out on war slots :( neither was I able to see them use their non existent missile arsenal that they threatened us with! Oh well.

Edited by YourAuntJoanne
  • Downvote 1

Exciting!  Got to love a little rumpus to get the blood pumping, eh?  Give'em what for!

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

On 5/2/2018 at 10:28 PM, ukunaka said:

~RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE MICROS~

rise-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-movie-image-031.jpg

TKR's like

I don't know how to make a meme. Send help.

Edited by CitrusK
Removing image for space or whatever.
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Citrustrack said:

TKR's like

image.png

I don't know how to make a meme. Send help.

•Don't worry you can be our Vassal in the new world•
GT4Y1fv.png

Edited by Ukunaka