Prologue: Welcome To the Next Level

Eva-Beatrice

(I've decided to abandon the Super Dimension's storyline for now. I may return to it in the future.)

"Heed my words, all those who make Gamindustri their home. This day represents the first step into a new era, and I am thrilled that you and I are able to greet it together. Welcome to the next level." The words of Purple Heart, Planeptune's Goddess, echoed throughout the city. She continued to speak while making her way down one of four purple carpets, with the sight of Planeptower behind her.

fk0eBwJ.gif

"In the past years, this fantasy star of ours has been plagued with constant war." Black Heart, Lastation's goddess, stood and made herself known. "Lastation, ruled by the Goddess Black Heart." Present in the audience behind her was her little sister, Uni, as well as Lastation's Oracle, Kei Jinguji. She began to make her way down the second purple carpet. "Lowee, ruled by the Goddess White Heart." White Heart stood, making her way down the third purple carpet. Her little sisters, Rom and Ram, and Lowee's Oracle, Mina Nishizawa stood in the audience behind her. "Leanbox, ruled by the Goddess Green Heart." Green Heart stood, making her way down the final purple carpet. Leanbox's Oracle, Chika Hakozaki, was present in the audience behind her. "And last, but not least, Planeptune, ruled by yours truly, Purple Heart." Present in the audience was her childhood friends, IF and Compa, her little sister, Nepgear, as well as Planeptune's Oracle, Histoire.

As the four Goddesses reached the center of all four carpets, they began to ascend slowly on floating platforms. "Our kingdoms have vied for Share energy, the source of a nation's strength. And on occasion, even the Goddesses themselves have come to blows in this fruitless struggle. But that shall be no more. The friendship treaty we shall sign today will ban all taking of Shares with military force. From now on, we shall increase our own Shares by improving our beloved countries, and fostering a healthy development of the entire world." The platforms then moved closer together, the Goddesses joining hands. They all spoke at once. "We hereby vow to overcome our past, and create a world of hope so that all people may prosper as long as we live." As the speech concluded, fireworks were shot off around Planeptower as the crowd applauded.

With peace being reached between the four nations of Gamindustri, each country's military could now focus on domestic-related events. In the case of Leanbox and Lowee, this meant the peaceful expansion of their borders off of the mainland.

To be continued, next chapter...

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 4

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."