8 minutes ago, Mongwoland said:

Why there is always not have enough power? I have 500 infrastructure. 4 coal , 3 iron, 2 coal power plant , 1 steel mill , is there something wrong?

Looks like you have everything set up - unless you don't have enough coal you need i think it was 1.2 coal per 100 levels. So that's 6 coal to operate 1 coal power plant at 500 infra levels. So, I guess you can drop that 2nd coal power plant - get urself some more coal, and you'll be fine. 

If i'm wrong, its really late (early) and Im tired af, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

18 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Looks like you have everything set up - unless you don't have enough coal you need i think it was 1.2 coal per 100 levels. So that's 6 coal to operate 1 coal power plant at 500 infra levels. So, I guess you can drop that 2nd coal power plant - get urself some more coal, and you'll be fine. 

If i'm wrong, its really late (early) and Im tired af, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

I still don't have enough power. Can you help me see again?

Guest Zephyr
8 hours ago, Mongwoland said:

I still don't have enough power. Can you help me see again?

I think I see your problem...

So you've got:

• 4 coal mines each producing 3 coal per day for a total daily coal production of 12.
  • 550 infrastructure in your first city and 350 in your second city. Coal power plants consume 1.2 coal per day for every 100 infrastructure in their respective cities. This means your first city is consuming the same as a city with 600 infrastructure and your second city the same as a city with 400. So your power plants are consuming 12 coal per day.
  • 2 steel mills each consuming 3 coal per day. Your steel mills are consuming 6 coal per day.

So you're short 6 coal each day. You can either buy 2 more coal mines or buy additional coal from the market to compensate.

Edited by Zephyr

Idk why it didn't work when I was by -  he only had 500 infra in the first city so he woulda been good. 

Just get nuclear power and some uranium and you'll be fine.

@Mongwoland,  looking at one city of yours,  it says it is powered. You need One Coal Power Plant per 500 Infrastructure and you also need coal to have inside your nation or outproduce the needs for the PPs which you have done. 

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities