The Republic of Heartsome

Helix Redux

As you cross the border to the nation of Heartsome, every screen nearby in whatever vehicle you are in turns on and plays a message. On the screen appears the image of a young leader who is along the path to adulthood, but isn't quite there yet. He begins to speak. "H...Hi! I'm Hayden Aris, President of Heartsome...! The people of our small nation will welcome you with open arms and loving hearts as you stay with us! U...Unless you're here to attack us... T...Then maybe not with love... More like... With fear... B...But welcome, nevertheless! We hope you enjoy our shores and shops and the many opportunities for living that we offer! The approval rating is almost over 100%, radiation is back to about 12, and all is good... F...Feel free to stop by our national love festival and pick up something for that special someone in your life!" After the camera-shy president's daily recorded announcement cut out, an announcement is made that you've finally arrived at your destination: The capital city of Heartsome, Hamartia. You take your luggage and face the capital feeling as though you've found a happy place... [[I hope the starter is okay! This is made generic for everyone so that those joining get a sense of what entering the nation would be like ^~^]]

[[I'll try to be on when I can, but when I'm not, feel free to continue anyway! Heartsome has a diverse population and can be changed if you don't like a few things in the factbook, given you check it out in the first place... It was referencing thing's I've roleplayed in the past, with friends I adore ^^]]