Help for Fraggle

Spaceman Thrax

This is just awful to hear. I'll send some money and I hope fraggle knows that my thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Thoughts and prayers to you Fraggle, and your entire family. Just a terrible terrible thing to go through. 

Greatest respect and best wishes to you for taking on the important role of caring for his children.

Also, very nice of you to put this post together Thrax.

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

That is saddening news but it is nice to know someone is looking out for them.

Regards to you Fraggle.

Edited by Malestedo
  • Upvote 1

Everyone we have to band together to help Fraggle and share this to all your friends. I don't personally know Fraggle but I know how difficult it can be. So lets be a good community and band together to help! Best wishes Fraggle I hope that life looks brighter in the future.

• Upvote 1

Fraggle you were my mentor during a crazy stage in my PW career - much respect for you and what you do here. Stay strong - we will be here for you, your family away from RL fam. Chin up.

• Upvote 1

Polaris sends her condolences, and my personal ones as well, @Fraggle

I will be donating, and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask. 

• Upvote 2

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Jesus. On behalf of The Fighting Pacifists and myself, my deepest condolences @Fraggle. You've been a great joy to have in this community as well as being a kind and caring person, and I believe you'll continue to do the same for your brother's children. 

Best of luck, and may you find your way through these trying times as yourself.

-Quichwe10, Facilitator of the Fighting Pacifists.

• Upvote 2

my condolence Fraggle .......... be strong, be positive, there's always rainbow after the rain

Fraggle = the only player that won this game

• Upvote 1

I am so sorry for you. I bring you my most sincere condolences and hope you stay strong through these arduous periods.

• Upvote 1

New Project.jpg

I lost my brother suddenly 9 years ago, so if you ever need someone to shout the really complex and fricked up feelings that come with this at, I'm around.

No problem, Fraggle. Don't mistake me too much. This is all in aid of getting us back to talking about nonsense. :D

So far we've done really well and I'm really humbled that people have pitched in. Some people were exceptionally generous and I don't want to name drop and maybe embarrass them, but I am incredibly grateful.

If you were thinking about helping out and haven't got to it yet, I'd appreciate you taking another look. I'd like to make another push, because, unfortunately, children are expensive and need to like, eat things. By a similar token if there's someone you might be able to let know about this post who may not have heard yet and you don't mind letting them know, I'd really appreciate it. I don't want to get obnoxious or pressure people, but the need is definitely there so anything you might be able to do is a big help.

Thanks so much, everyone.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

So sorry to hear about your loss, Fraggle. 

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. - Psalm 34:18

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png