I'm lost, what'd Boki do with the keys?

Verin

2 hours ago, Verin said:

>No, we will not actively hold back attacks against alliances we're at war with because you're trying to sign treaties with those alliances
>No, we will not peace with the alliances we're at war with prematurely because you're trying to sign treaties with those alliances

This shit right here? That's hall of fame shit son.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Verin said:

Cerberus should've never failed. 

That is debatable lmfao. The majority of your growth during your existence was from multi's and when they were caught you stagnated. Stagnation always leads to collapse eventually.

So far I've seen every iteration of Valyria/Cerberus/Elysium repeat the same mistakes and have the same issues. Poor government choices, low membership standards, IA issues, poor milcom organization, economic stagnation, repeating the same FA mistakes etc.

Either way you have like 3-6 months to prove otherwise so we'll see I guess.

• Like 1

XLL3z4T.gif

6 hours ago, Sketchy said:

That is debatable lmfao. The majority of your growth during your existence was from multi's and when they were caught you stagnated. Stagnation always leads to collapse eventually.

So far I've seen every iteration of Valyria/Cerberus/Elysium repeat the same mistakes and have the same issues. Poor government choices, low membership standards, IA issues, poor milcom organization, economic stagnation, repeating the same FA mistakes etc.

^_^

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

13 hours ago, Sketchy said:

In three to six months, there's gonna be four more alliance names that they have created, until they finally merge into a dying BK near the end of month five. 

9 hours ago, Citrustrack said:

In three to six months, there's gonna be four more alliance names that they have created, until BK finally merges into a dying Elysium near the end of month five. 

FTFY