I'm lost, what'd Boki do with the keys?

Verin

Is IOM or TGH gonna annex this one too? IOM got Cerberus (then they left to House Tyrell) and TGH got part of House Tyrell. So which one is this one going to be?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Citrustrack said:

Is IOM or TGH gonna annex this one too? IOM got Cerberus (then they left to House Tyrell) and TGH got part of House Tyrell. So which one is this one going to be?

Arya caught me with my pants down. Arya got banned. My pants are no longer down. No, we will not be merging into IoM or TGH

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

2 minutes ago, Verin said:

Arya caught me with my pants down. Arya got banned. My pants are no longer down. No, we will not be merging into IoM or TGH

I see you have chosen door number three, you shall be merging with "Nordic Sea Raiders".

• Upvote 3

Just now, Citrustrack said:

I see you have chosen door number three, you shall be merging with "Nordic Sea Raiders".

Damn, you pulled my pants down and played the detective. I dunno how to respond to that

• Upvote 3

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

3 minutes ago, Verin said:

Chill out bro, it was a joke :P

Good luck, hope it works better this time around :D

2 weeks

(j/k, hope it works out)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

2 weeks

(j/k, hope it works out)

after pulling my pants back up, can confirm, Cerberus only lasted two weeks, there isn't much hope for Elysium. Why don't you leave whatever alliance you're in to come lead us. I'm sure we could use your wisdom.

4 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

2 weeks

(j/k, hope it works out)

also send nukes

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

6 minutes ago, Verin said:

also send nukes

Go to Fark or Nuclear Knights, then put a nuclear bounty on one of your members. After this, you will go to fark, and say that you will pay double the bounty for the nuke. That's how you get sent nukes. Trust. ;)

• Upvote 2

Only a few joined TGH temporarily while the whole situation was being worked out.

I do question reforming again though.  At some point, one will need to realize that it's time to bring it to a stop.

32 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Only a few joined TGH temporarily while the whole situation was being worked out.

I do question reforming again though.  At some point, one will need to realize that it's time to bring it to a stop.

They're going for "Third Times the Charm" and if that doesn't work then "Fourth Time Will Be Decent". Although, we all know it's gonna be "Thirteenth time with the same result at the others". We just have to give them time. ;)

Edited by Citrustrack
  • Upvote 1

"Like a worn-out recording, of a favorite song" is how the song goes...  I'll say good luck and Godspeed, but how long till this record burns out?  Let's put it on the player and see.

4189290438060da5a3c0bb25c31eebf8.gif

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

13 minutes ago, Citrustrack said:

Their going for "Third Times the Charm" and if that doesn't work then "Fourth Time Will Be Decent". Although, we all know it's gonna be "Thirteenth time with the same result at the others". We just have to give them time. ;)

*They're

Thanks, that's all.

52 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Cerberus should've never failed. Cerberus should still be standing to this very day. The only reason Cerberus disbanded, truthfully, was because we thought Eddard had a little bit of self control. Unfortunately it took us having to tell Edward no, thats a very stupid idea 20 million times to realize that maybe he wasn't the best person to have filling a spot of our gov.

In this case, the thing that sent him over the edge was likely us telling no to the following:

>No, we will not actively hold back attacks against alliances we're at war with because you're trying to sign treaties with those alliances
>No, we will not peace with the alliances we're at war with prematurely because you're trying to sign treaties with those alliances

Ultimately it came down to him wanting to spit in the face of our (at the time) current allies in order to worm our way out of taking losses, only to then jump on with some new allies, and then declare war on our former allies.

I apologize if it seems as though I'm ranting. The best part of this entire ordeal, was having Arya tell all of our members that I was in "violation" of a charter that no longer existed, in that I honored our MDP agreements without first calling a vote, as if she believed she had a choice in the matter. All while that very day, she called for the disbandment of our alliance, which again, was in "violation" of a charter that no longer existed. 

My ranting is done, promise.

• Upvote 2

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

I straight up told Arya/Eddard/whoever, that the war is what it is.  That we didn't hold anything personal about it.  Wasn't aware attacks were being held back.  I even encouraged the attacks to come because we wanted to see what you guys had.

Ah well.  He was pretty flip-floppy.

• Upvote 2