The candles burn the brightest.

Iteo

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Nah.

It is surprising how many times people complain about the 6mo NAP that didn't participate in that war though.

I am one of those people. 

Edited by Mad Max
In my defense though, I wanted to go to war, but Cynic was a little fricker and said we aren't going - so its not my fault.

As far as I know the extent of their hostilities is bounty setting XD. I know bc I hunted bounties on the misfits.

Also I believe they really were paperless before the war. However the misfits had a whole bunch of Allies, and over the course of two weeks Co Tin managed to persuade all the former Misfits Allies to join treaties with them instead. Not bad for a micro if you ask me

Edited by chairmanwei
Typos

3 hours ago, Mad Max said:

I am one of those people. 

Edited 3 hours ago by Mad Max 
In my defense though, I wanted to go to war, but Cynic was a little fricker and said we aren't going - so its not my fault.

Your Edit shows the issue of this game.  People too scared.

TGH was formed with less than 20 people, no Protector, and we had 200mil in the bank roughly due to Sketchy depositing what he had on hand into our bank.  Took in AO members, which costed us more to help rebuild as quickly as we could before the war kicked off.

Starting from that and we ended up doing the most Net Damage on our side, or close to it, regardless of who's stats you go based off of.   

And we're not stopping there. ;)

18 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Your Edit shows the issue of this game.  People too scared.

TGH was formed with less than 20 people, no Protector, and we had 200mil in the bank roughly due to Sketchy depositing what he had on hand into our bank.  Took in AO members, which costed us more to help rebuild as quickly as we could before the war kicked off.

Starting from that and we ended up doing the most Net Damage on our side, or close to it, regardless of who's stats you go based off of.   

And we're not stopping there. ;)

I am kinda scared of hippos - but I was gonna put the cynic part in the text box but decided to just put it all in the edit box anyway. I haven't been in a good war in quite some time I think I missed 2 on my RL move from NY to TX and getting my life in order...send me an invite next time. 

5 hours ago, Iteo said:

Lmao I'm have all 8 wars against TGU and TM filled and I'm winning most of them

8v1 xD

Keep that up for 4 months straight with a missile every day and you'll be a micro DoO; pull that off against a top 25 alliance and you'll be a micro hippo

Still, good job little fella, keep doing well and maybe you'll graduate beyond micro status one day, eh?

21 hours ago, Phino said:

at least they not "semi - raiders"

sir scarfolot and friends

>and friends

16275.png

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
salty little pirate

6 hours ago, Iteo said:

Lmao I'm have all 8 wars against TGU and TM filled and I'm winning most of them

8v1 xD

Uhh, you have 7?(One of your wars is against some random guy who is not affiliated with either TGU or TM) And you're winning 3 of them. One of the ones you're winning against is a guy who is still sleeping and you got the IMU to ambush the Misfits by repealing a NAP treaty, you took 2 days to prepare your forces and in those 2 days, you didn't make that missile arsenal you have been threatening us with. You have been telling us that some bigger alliance is going to come down and kill us like some sort of angel to save you from those "micro-meanies" and you've been acting like the Misfits are aggressors claiming that they're the equivalent to the Axis Powers of world war 2 when all that seemingly happened is that you just brought back tensions and formed some coalition to get some revenge against the Misfits. I'm not sure why you're acting like you're an amazing micro god who is defending your homeland from the filthy Misfits or whatever. I get you and the Misfits have some sort of rivalry but this... this is something else. Anyways, good luck in the war.

SwQVCjI.png0ZePLTX.pngHxa96k3.pngisEjxae.pngEIYFV77.png

Edited by YourAuntJoanne
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 5/1/2018 at 4:20 AM, Buorhann said:

b2A32dw.png

Well, we now have a definition for Semi-Paperless in this game.

Buorhann! Can't you see that NAP with " " can be very effective? It's like playing a game of "Who's that Pokemon".

1 minute ago, Mad Max said:

You posted it. You're responsible. 

well considering that a "3rd" world war would be "a" world war your point is pointless.

that on top of the fact that there have been 9 global conflicts (5+ continent) and 6 conflicts with higher death tolls than world war 1 the term 3rd is highly incorrect anyways

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ukunaka said:

well considering that a "3rd" world war would be "a" world war your point is pointless.

that on top of the fact that there have been 9 global conflicts (5+ continent) and 6 conflicts with higher death tolls than world war 1 the term 3rd is highly incorrect anyways

OH wow we got a baddd asssssss.

Enjoy your 3rd world wars m8

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ukunaka said:

Eat chips you squid

yeah well frick u you heckin potato

Edited by Mad Max
removed bc original post wasn't censored
  • Like 1

On 5/2/2018 at 3:04 AM, YourAuntJoanne said:

Uhh, you have 7?(One of your wars is against some random guy who is not affiliated with either TGU or TM) And you're winning 3 of them. One of the ones you're winning against is a guy who is still sleeping and you got the IMU to ambush the Misfits by repealing a NAP treaty, you took 2 days to prepare your forces and in those 2 days, you didn't make that missile arsenal you have been threatening us with. You have been telling us that some bigger alliance is going to come down and kill us like some sort of angel to save you from those "micro-meanies" and you've been acting like the Misfits are aggressors claiming that they're the equivalent to the Axis Powers of world war 2 when all that seemingly happened is that you just brought back tensions and formed some coalition to get some revenge against the Misfits. I'm not sure why you're acting like you're an amazing micro god who is defending your homeland from the filthy Misfits or whatever. I get you and the Misfits have some sort of rivalry but this... this is something else. Anyways, good luck in the war.

SwQVCjI.png0ZePLTX.pngHxa96k3.pngisEjxae.pngEIYFV77.png

i was winning, but afterwards the blockade made me run out of munitions. Either way we won the war. We got what we wanted, Short left the Misfits and we taught them a lesson, in i was winning, but afterwards the blockade made me run out of munitions. Either way we won the war. We got what we wanted, Short left the Misfits and we taught them a lesson, in the end Co-Tin and CaNDLeS took ALOT less damage than than you guys.

Don't get so full of yourself.

• Upvote 1