The candles burn the brightest.

Iteo

11 hours ago, Iteo said:

i was winning, but afterwards the blockade made me run out of munitions. Either way we won the war. We got what we wanted, Short left the Misfits and we taught them a lesson, in i was winning, but afterwards the blockade made me run out of munitions. Either way we won the war. We got what we wanted, Short left the Misfits and we taught them a lesson, in the end Co-Tin and CaNDLeS took ALOT less damage than than you guys.

Don't get so full of yourself.

The only one who is so full of themselves is you. Short had left before we started fighting. As for taking ALOT less damage, our score went up. You got IMU to break the previous NAP to get the Misfits by surprise, you were consistently using hollow threats such as telling us the Revolutionary Front was going to attack us, claiming you were building a missile arsenal to destroy us and you tried paying the Global Union to stay neutral. You did damage cause you got IMU and Typhon to get the jump on The Misfits and your only term of peace was to make sure the Misfits Disbanded. You pulled out when the Nordic Sea Raiders decided say something whereas no matter the cost we had joined our allies in battle. We knew that with you guys, IMU and Typhon we couldn’t stop it but we did it anyway because it was the right thing to do.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tackywheat1 said:

I took 0 damage :P

Yeah we get it. You went after our lower members so our higher members couldn’t do anything a while our members went for people their own size. Old story.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Iteo said:

i was winning, but afterwards the blockade made me run out of munitions. Either way we won the war. We got what we wanted, Short left the Misfits and we taught them a lesson, in i was winning, but afterwards the blockade made me run out of munitions. Either way we won the war. We got what we wanted, Short left the Misfits and we taught them a lesson, in the end Co-Tin and CaNDLeS took ALOT less damage than than you guys.

You ran outta munitions under blockade? That's known as 'losing'. Try not to do that.

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, YourAuntJoanne said:

Yeah we get it. You went after our lower members so our higher members couldn’t do anything a while our members went for people their own size. Old story.

Hey I was *defending* alliance members. I never actively attacked anyone unless my alliance members needed help......

• Upvote 1

On 5/3/2018 at 8:37 PM, YourAuntJoanne said:

The only one who is so full of themselves is you. Short had left before we started fighting. As for taking ALOT less damage, our score went up. You got IMU to break the previous NAP to get the Misfits by surprise, you were consistently using hollow threats such as telling us the Revolutionary Front was going to attack us, claiming you were building a missile arsenal to destroy us and you tried paying the Global Union to stay neutral. You did damage cause you got IMU and Typhon to get the jump on The Misfits and your only term of peace was to make sure the Misfits Disbanded. You pulled out when the Nordic Sea Raiders decided say something whereas no matter the cost we had joined our allies in battle. We knew that with you guys, IMU and Typhon we couldn’t stop it but we did it anyway because it was the right thing to do.

Have you considering joining a Nuke Bloc alliance, you seem quite salty. Are you a reroll from there perhaps?

As well, your counterpoint is, "Hey, your alliance full of nobodys who have no idea what they're doingm is worse than my alliance of nobodys who have no idea what they're doing, because an alliance of people actually somewhat relevant who DO know what they are doing was pressuring you!"
As if you wouldn't have done the same if TRF did show up. Now, of course, you'll claim you would have stood your ground, but i doubt it. Anybody can talk brave, until the gun is aimed at their head.

Sit down and stop talking how tall you are, you don't even clock in at 2 feet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Epi said:

I'm All for Beef, but Ukanaka is just perma-downvoting you. Looking at your profile page is terrible

@ukanaka Damn, at least pick on popular targets m8

to be fair I downvoted like 1, maybe two posts before they posted on my profile whining that i was "downvoting them for attacking an ally", which wasn't even my reason, and then when i told them i downvoted them for making DOW's when they didn't attack anyone and have no control over their alliance's foreign policy they downvoted me, so i declared a forum war against them.

Edited by Ukunaka

On 5/4/2018 at 12:29 PM, Buorhann said:

I'm not going to lie, this is actually entertaining.

Micro drama best drama

• Like 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

On 5/4/2018 at 12:27 AM, Iteo said:

Aren't you the kid who told me you would come destroy me and my alliance then salt the ground on discord or something

1 minute ago, Alrea said:

Aren't you the kid who told me you would come destroy me and my alliance then salt the ground on discord or something

No, that was me. 

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

Hah, lol you guys said we didn't win. TGU was couped, and the misfits are now just remnants of a once proudly standing alliance.

The war finally, after this much time, Has officially come to a close. We managed to damaged the misfits enough, and purposely white peaced before the war ended so no one got beige, and then atlast ... typhon finished them off.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4590 <-- the last bits and peices of the Misfits.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4866 <-- "new" TGU

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Iteo said:

Hah, lol you guys said we didn't win. TGU was couped, and the misfits are now just remnants of a once proudly standing alliance.

The war finally, after this much time, Has officially come to a close. We managed to damaged the misfits enough, and purposely white peaced before the war ended so no one got beige, and then atlast ... typhon finished them off.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4590 <-- the last bits and peices of the Misfits.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4866 <-- "new" TGU

Oh, i see, no credit for Lairah who basically instituted a ban on anyone from MF going above ~1100ish score which enters my war range.

You micros are so ungrateful. I better not see you in the 1100s either.

• Downvote 1

I feel like this war has affected me personally and demand all belligerents either buy my git gud guide (GG, G) or pay me a sum of $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION ORBIS DOLLARS).

Guess who couped TGU folks.
Also, a message for Kyle from his dearest enemies in Arrgh!
I shall destroy all that you ever liked or created or even glanced upon due to your stupid acts. This is just the beginning.
TGU was a stepping stone. Let it be known to all of Orbis-- You can mess with Arrgh, raid us, DoW us, Blitz us, Call us names and do all sorts of things.

BUT you simply do not try to steal our looten wealth.
I am really not sorry for what I did. To hurt a person, its not raids or embargoes or spy ops. You just destroy the thing they created. Its worse than killing a man.
I have no regrets. I feel no pain. I am the executioner, Death Himself incarnated to punish the offender. What lies under this dark hood is nothing but pure malice-malice never experienced by mortals till date. If you are searching for the bank, its gone. Its all gone. I used it up in playing Keno.

On 4/28/2018 at 10:28 PM, King Dabs said:

Oof. I mean. It's more conflict which is what people want to see so I mean like. gg.

Thanks!!!

• Upvote 2