The candles burn the brightest.

Iteo

CANDLES prevails, The Misfits are nothing but debris among the desert wind. And TGU has fallen, today marks a day when even the smallest micros can fight the strongest macros and still win.

For everyone in any alliance, let this be a lesson, no matter how small they may seem, no matter how bad they are, in the end, its all about the planning.

I will tell you the story, from start to finish, the rise of Co-Tin and Candles, and the fall of TGU and the Misfits.

On April 24, 2018 Co-Tin had just reached 100th place on the leader board.

...100th place, keep that in mind, yea I know feking tiny.

After some tensions with the FA of The Misfits, (April 25)Co-Tin engages in a cold war with the Misfits, not much happens here, except for most important parts that end up giving Co-Tin the advantage.

At this period and time TGU and the Misfits are INSANELY more stronger than Co-Tin and have many allies, so... what do I do?

I go to their allies, win them over and establish stronger bonds with them, bonds stronger than the little red line connecting the two alliances on that treaty map.

VDS is attacked by the misfits, and peace is agreed to, for awhile atleast.

I place bounties with the money given to me by my 2 great nations Handor, and (blank) , soon they are raided, and shortly after IMU joins our side and Orbital Knights.

A few others join the fight, and the coalition is named CANDLES, and then later renamed (CLOVIS) but, I like the original name ?

Then we attack again, VDS, to damaged to join again, stays back.

Co-Tin and IMU launch a major offensive, then after I started to lose because my army had degraded from fighting so many wars, I quickly agreed to white peace, so no one won any wars, and no one got that oh so sweet beige. But, the worst wasn't over for them, IMU was friendly with typhon and so we we're kinda unharmed by the regular barrage of raiders that would normally follow after losing a war and not getting beige, unfortunately for the Misfits, that wasn't the case, raiders and pirates abroad came to scavenge the remains until the Misfits had practically been destroyed.

Fast forward a few days, TGU gets Couped, and is *trying* to rebuild

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4590 < last bits of the Misfits

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4866 < rebuilding TGU

And to all those people who doubted me, and insulted me... eh, sometimes you have to stick to the plan, and the reputation damage is all part of it.

Yeet.png.dd017cd0d69c3ae38ef9b88e35d41ec2.png

The only acceptable term for peace: disbandment of The Misfits.

Allies.png

Edited by Iteo
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

15 minutes ago, Zaksaeling said:

There's no active wars between any of the participants... did you peace out two hours after posting?

If so, shortest war in Orbis history?

Heard that the DoW was just for intimidation purposes, lame I know.

2 hours ago, Zaksaeling said:

There's no active wars between any of the participants... did you peace out two hours after posting?

If so, shortest war in Orbis history?

The shortest war in Orbis history ended before it even started. :P

(Guardian VS Rothschilds, the latter of which disbanded once receiving word of the incoming war)

• Upvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

I mean, yay! war! ...But I don't even know who the combatants are nor how I can find out since your formatting is reminiscent of some kind of word puzzle. Please clarify and/or add links so we know who to cheer for and/or mock incessantly, kthx

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I mean, yay! war! ...But I don't even know who the combatants are nor how I can find out since your formatting is reminiscent of some kind of word puzzle. Please clarify and/or add links so we know who to cheer for and/or mock incessantly, kthx

It's not relevant. Misfits only has 1 war declared against them since that announcement, and that war wasn't even by any of the alliances listed in the OP. It was by me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lairah said:

It's not relevant. Misfits only has 1 war declared against them since that announcement, and that war wasn't even by any of the alliances listed in the OP. It was by me.

Well... heck. Here I was hoping a micro had learned to go to war properly. I am disappoint.

(Not with you, good luck on the raid)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well... heck. Here I was hoping a micro had learned to go to war properly. I am disappoint.

Oh it's not a raid, spy report confirms he doesn't have crap. I just felt like burning something, so here i am, doing what bored arsonists do. Turns out my airstrikes can destroy about 270 infrastructure per attack, so that's nice to know. Using the infra calculator my first airstrike did $5.3 million in damage. Guy has cities with like 1800 infra in them. He has missiles to, but unlike me has no money and even less of a warchest. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let the war begin and end with thunderous applause!!!

The shot of war is official!

VastElegantAfricanaugurbuzzard-size_rest

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

See Co-Tin started it all saying he was gonna raid me if I didn't pay him and I told him tofo away and then he caused this chaos of a war. If he would have just not talked smack  this wouldn't be happening lol

Edited by Short☭
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Short☭ said:

See Co-Tin started it all saying he was gonna raid me if I didn't pay him and I told him to frick off and he cause this chaos. If he would have fricked off this wouldn't be happeing lol

Heh, finally learns not to cuss because it makes him look bad, atleast you learned something :)

• Downvote 2

On 4/29/2018 at 7:25 AM, Sir Scarfalot said:

and here i hope you can raid properly. Seriously bring 2 friends and raid poor pirate lol

(low standard raider)

take this just a joke from a true raider 

1 hour ago, Phino said:

and here i hope you can raid properly. Seriously bring 2 friends and raid poor pirate lol

(low standard raider)

take this just a joke from a true raider 

6cf9537909ef8ad93b9ac3bdf93206be

injoke

3 hours ago, durmij said:

Buckle up every one. Shit like this will be all the entertainment you get for 5 and a half months.

Nah.

It is surprising how many times people complain about the 6mo NAP that didn't participate in that war though.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1