Terminus Est Announcement

Prefontaine

42 minutes ago, Ivan (Uzume) said:

>Checks his alliance

>Silent war flashbacks

SHIT

*tactical VM*

Ahh, the Pantheon member in their natural habitat.

Watch as they go into VM at the slightest hint of a threat.

Truly remarkable.

ug1knVC.png&key=af1e85c103de5830ce0ec1ee

• Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

I need the vegas odds for this one!

But for real, good luck...  you are going to need it.

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

Two weeks

Enough time for Golden Horde players to move to TEst, declare war to avoid the NAP, hit IQ upper tier just rebuilt for one round and then go back to Golden Horde

At that point IQ will declare war to Golden Horde and half of the world will use that as excuse to jump on IQ because they "broke the NAP"

Mark my words

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Micchan said:

Two weeks

Enough time for Golden Horde players to move to TEst, declare war to avoid the NAP, hit IQ upper tier just rebuilt for one round and then go back to Golden Horde

At that point IQ will declare war to Golden Horde and half of the world will use that as excuse to jump on IQ because they "broke the NAP"

Mark my words

Except the NAP forbids mass ghosting.

• Upvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Oh, TKR can't declare on IQ themselves?  TGH has to do the dirty work again?  Our services aren't free now.

Why should we declare on our emperor Roq the great? We are proud commie robots

16 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Except the NAP forbids mass ghosting.

"mass" is subjective, what if I say that mass ghosting is only a combined attack of more than 500 nations?

31 minutes ago, Micchan said:

'mass" is subjective, what if I say that mass ghosting is only a combined attack of more than 500 nations?

Such metric is worthless, simply because it would be stupidly easy to circumvent that stipulation if your metric were to be used.

No, ''mass ghosting'' refers to individual AA's, and the percentage of people that leave them temporarily to war. What can constitute as ''mass'' per each AA in particular would be up to debate, since say, 25% of a 10 nation alliance is different from 25% of a 80 nation alliance, but that's unrelated to the issue at hand (that being whether ''mass'' refers to collective AA's or individual AA's).

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

2 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

What if though

We do do a chaos rebrand and become rivals with TEst

Then if we start losing we can use the ancient war techniques of the old god, vacation mode, then build up, then vacation mode.

And when the day comes that everyone in Cobra Kai has 32 cities with 5,100 infrastructure in each we will strike once more and win

Wb tho TEst!

Did you come back for:

A) Forum Likes

B ) Being able to call people TEsticles again

C) Claiming your place as the one true Prefontaine and fighting Prefonteen to the death in the greatest of all wars to have ever happened

D) Finally finding out who baseball guy is

E) To secretly fund your best friend Zeebrus up to 32 cities with 5,100 infra in each

I know who baseball guy is

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

Can't wait to reck some shit again. I got shit alliances to fight in last war. Hope I get something worthy this time round.

Blood for the Blood God, Milk for my Khorne Flakes!

Arrgh!

• Like 1

tvPWtuA.gif