Orbis Tele Network Hacked

Johnny Costello

XE70C0a.jpg

"Who are you?" I was asked

"Who?" I replied.  "Who is the form following the version of what.  And what I am is the Orbis Revolution"

"Well I can see that"

"Oh I'm not questioning your powers of observation.  I'm meerly remarking on the fact of asking the Revolution who he is"

GMW5Gup.jpg

I thought we could mark this April the 25th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this game, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, radiation. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Thalmor. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Forums, to remind this game of what it has forgotten. More than four months ago a great player wished to embed the twenty-fifth of April forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this community remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the twenty-fifth of April to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one week from tonight, outside the gates of Orbis , and together we shall give them a twenty-fifth of April that shall never, ever be forgot.

GcrTLCu.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

9 hours ago, Sketchy said:

If your total IQ points were converted into degrees Celsius, you'd not be able to generate enough heat to lightly toast me a sandwich.

You could cash in some of your SJW ally points and get one of those wahmen you are respecting so hard to make it for me though.

Image result for but im not a rapper meme gif

• Upvote 1

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

10 hours ago, Sketchy said:

If your total IQ points were converted into degrees Celsius, you'd not be able to generate enough heat to lightly toast me a sandwich.

You could cash in some of your SJW ally points and get one of those wahmen you are respecting so hard to make it for me though.

haha someone hailing from rose making a joke about IQ points.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

48 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

haha someone hailing from rose making a joke about IQ points.

Christ man, did I miss something? I know I've been MIA off and on, but I really don't remember you taking up literally every cheap opportunity to jab at Rose past a couple months ago or so. :huh: 

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Just now, Kurdanak said:

Christ man, did I miss something? I know I've been MIA off and on, but I really don't remember you taking up literally every cheap opportunity to jab at Rose past a couple months ago or so. :huh: 

If your definition of "every cheap opportunity" is "Three times", then yes.

Would you like to chat about it?

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Kurdanak said:

He's got nothing else going on.  With Prefontaine back, Prefonteen has to figure out a way to earn those Likes to compete against him.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

If your definition of "every cheap opportunity" is "Three times", then yes.

Would you like to chat about it?

Possibly! I'm always up for hearing other sides of stories and exchanging views, but beware - we might end up like myself and Pfeiffer did. Do you really want to risk leaving with even a single reason to like Rose? :D 

xzhPlEh.png?1

5 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

Possibly! I'm always up for hearing other sides of stories and exchanging views, but beware - we might end up like myself and Pfeiffer did. Do you really want to risk leaving with even a single reason to like Rose? :D 

...You want me to go inactive?

os9LcJK.gif

On 4/26/2018 at 7:19 AM, Sketchy said:

Loses some weight when you realize toasters run at several hundred degrees Celsius.

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>